Share this @internewscast.com
DONALD Trump might ignore his advisors’ cautions and reach out to Vladimir Putin today, despite Russia’s recent brutal drone assault on Ukraine.
Trump’s allies had urged the US President not to directly speak to the Kremlin tyrant until he had fully committed to a ceasefire.



European capitals expect that the pair could talk again by phone as soon as today.
But there are reportedly no scheduled talks planned between the pair as of Thursday afternoon, according to administration officials.
Trump’s officials have warned him against speaking to Vlad until the Russian leader commits to ending the war in Ukraine.
This comes after Russia launched a drone attack on the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv on Friday.
Shocking footage from the onslaught shows the city engulfed by flames.
Further footage shows the emergency services responding to the attack, standing among the smouldering rubble.
The strikes killed at least five people and left a further 32 injured, according to local authorities.
Another six people were injured in the regions of Dnipro, Zaporizhzhia and Kyiv.
Kharkiv Governor Oleg Synegubov shared on social media: “An 88-year-old man succumbed to his injuries in the hospital…Currently, five people have died, and 32 others are injured.”
Shortly after the overnight attacks, army chiefs from London and Paris arrived in Kyiv for talks on a possible troop deployment.
French Foreign Minister Jean-Noel Barrot spoke about the meeting in Paris outside a NATO meeting in Brussels.
Barrot said: “There will be at some point a need for military capacity or reassurance, whenever peace is reached.
“And this is the reason why our army chiefs will be in Kyiv today in order to advance this work.”
Ukraine has repeatedly accused Russia of targeting residential areas and civilians throughout the three-year-long war.
Although Russian attacks have killed thousands of civilians, including hits on schools, hospitals, and residential buildings, Russia continues to deny intentionally targeting non-military sites.



Trump has previously said he was “p***ed off” with Putin for his lack of willingness to agree to a ceasefire.
The US President took a rare aim at Putin on Sunday after the Russian tyrant called for president Zelensky’s removal in an effort to stall peace talks.
He said: “I was very angry, p***ed off, when Putin started getting into Zelensky’s credibility.”
He has threatened to impose a 50 per cent tariff on countries buying Russian oil.

