Share this @internewscast.com
Several parents whose children were on the Australian school bus involved in a collision with Virginia Giuffre, Jeffrey Epstein’s most high-profile accuser, are challenging her version of events and standing by the driver, according to a new report.
Giuffre was involved in a crash with a loaded school bus on March 24, according to a spokesperson.
In an Instagram post featuring a picture that seems to show her with bruises, Giuffre claimed she had experienced life-threatening kidney failure from her injuries. Her spokesperson later clarified she had accidentally posted the image publicly, intending to share it privately on her Facebook account.
(David Boies, representing multiple alleged victims of Jeffrey Epstein, arrives with Annie Farmer, right, and Virginia Giuffre, second left, at federal court in New York, U.S., on Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2019. (Mark Kauzlarich/Bloomberg via Getty Images))
Dini von Mueffling, a spokesperson for Giuffre, said earlier this week she had been seriously hurt and hospitalized. She did not immediately respond to messages Friday.
“On March 24, in rural Western Australia, a school bus hit the car in which she was riding,” she told Fox News Digital. “The police were called but said that there was no one available to come to the scene. They asked if anyone was injured and suggested that if they were, they should make their way to the hospital.”
The driver took the children to safety and filled out a police report later, she said. Giuffre went home at first with some bruising and later checked into a hospital.
Epstein, already a convicted pedophile in Florida, died in 2019 while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges. Maxwell was convicted at the end of her own trial in 2021. She is appealing.
Prince Andrew has denied allegations of wrongdoing, was not charged criminally, and reached an out-of-court settlement with Giuffre stemming from a civil lawsuit.