Prince Harry
Share this @internewscast.com
Prince Harry has met his father King Charles for the first time in more than 18 months on a solo trip to the UK.

The King is having treatment for an undisclosed form of cancer.

The royal pair have not seen each other for 19 months, despite Harry’s multiple trips to the UK for court cases from his new home in California, USA with his wife Meghan and their two children, Prince Archie, six and Princess Lilibet, four.
Prince Harry
Prince Harry arrives at Clarence House on September 10, 2025 in London, England. (Ben Montgomery/Getty Images)
King Charles III
King Charles III seen arriving at Clarence House. (Getty)

Buckingham Palace confirmed the meeting to UK media.

But both men were seen arriving at the King’s official residence, Clarence House in London this afternoon, UK time.

A palace source told The Telegraph the King enjoyed a private tea with the Duke which lasted 45 minutes.

Prince Harry is in the UK for a series of charity engagements.

September 9

Prince Harry returns to UK amid reunion speculation

King Charles had been at Balmoral Castle in Scotland for the summer but was seen returning to London.

The prince has not seen his father since early 2024.

Their relationship soured following ‘Megxit’ when he opted to leave his role in the Royal family after his marriage to Meghan.

However there have been reports of meetings between representatives of both sides.

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex waves as he departs following a visit to the Centre for Blast Injury Studies in London. (Suzanne Plunkett – Pool/Getty Images)
Prince Harry greets a crowd after visiting the community recording studio in St. Anns on September 9, 2025 in Nottingham, England. (Photo by Paul Grover - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
Prince Harry greets a crowd after visiting the community recording studio in St. Anns on September 9, 2025 in Nottingham, England. (Photo by Paul Grover – WPA Pool/Getty Images) (Getty)

Speculation of a possible meeting between the father and son has been growing throughout Harry’s solo trip back to Britain.

On Wednesday, the 40-year-old duke visited the Centre for Blast Injury Studies at Imperial College London.

The previous occasion when Charles and Harry were together was in February 2024, when the Duke hurried back to the UK for a brief 30-minute meeting after the King’s unexpected cancer diagnosis.

Harry, who is fifth in line to the throne, wasn’t able to see his father when he returned in April as Charles was on a state visit to Italy.

prince harry uk visit meghans real feelings
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex during the USA v Nigeria wheelchair basketball in the Vancouver Convention Centre (VCC) during the 2025 Invictus Games in February. (PA Images via Getty Images)

However his estranged brother, Prince William, does not appear to be in London to meet Harry.

He was in Cardiff, Wales today on an official visit.

While no details have been given about the King’s cancer, the prince has indicated the situation could be severe.

“I would love a reconciliation with my family,” he told BBC News in May.

“I don’t know how much longer my father has. He won’t speak to me because of this security stuff… but it would be nice to reconcile.”

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
Sydney had the nation's highest temperature just before midday today.

Sydney’s Sizzling Heatwave Ends Abruptly with Unexpected Downpour: A Weather Rollercoaster

Sydney was the hottest place in Australia briefly today before parts of…

Unexpected Canine Competitor Steals the Show at Olympic Sprint Event

In Brief A Czechoslovakian wolfdog named Nazgul bolted onto the track during…
Nurse assaulted in alleged racist attack at Geelong gym

Nurse Targeted in Suspected Racially Motivated Assault at Geelong Gym

A young nurse has been left with a broken nose after being…
coles trolley

Court Testimony Highlights Supermarket Giant’s Genuine Commitment to Customer Care

The supermarket colossus, Coles, is embroiled in a storm of controversy over…
NSW Premier Chris Minns insisted he would only move ahead with the proposal of an extra Anzac Day public holiday with the blessing of the RSL.

New NSW Public Holiday Sparks Concerns for Small Business Budgets

With the state’s latest Anzac Day holiday set to fall on Saturday,…

Sabina Ditches Snacking After Analyzing Sugar Levels: Is the Data Truly That Straightforward?

As Sabina Ziokowski glances at her app, a noticeable spike in her…

Surge in Labor Data Signals Imminent Interest Rate Hike: Expert Insights

In Brief Australia’s unemployment rate held steady at 4.1 per cent for…
US ready for military strike this weekend, sources say

US Prepared for Potential Military Action This Weekend, Insider Sources Reveal

The US military is prepared to strike Iran as early as this…
Hacker scam online

Massive Data Breach Exposes Personal Information of Hundreds of Thousands of Australians

Hundreds of thousands of Australians could have had highly personal information released…

Renowned U.S. Civil Rights Leader Jesse Jackson Passes Away at 84

In Brief The Jackson family released a statement saying he “died peacefully…
Wayne Bennett has endorsed the landmark changes to State of Origin’s selection criteria but has warned Australian rugby league chiefs not to alter core eligibility rules

Wayne Bennett Urges State of Origin Leaders to Maintain Key Rule Amidst Significant Eligibility Reforms

Wayne Bennett has given his support to the groundbreaking modifications in the…
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office

Breaking News: Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Arrested for Alleged Misconduct in Public Office

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been taken into custody under suspicion of misconduct in…