More than 55 women accuse Army OB-GYN of sexual abuse, filming as Fort Hood faces scrutiny over silence
Share this @internewscast.com

The gravity of the allegations against an Army OB-GYN accused of misconduct has intensified, with over 55 women now stepping forward. The claims involve inappropriate touching and secret recordings at military hospitals in Texas and Hawaii. This burgeoning scandal raises pressing concerns about why the Army may have delayed action and whether early complaints were overlooked.

Major Blaine McGraw, who previously worked at Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center at Fort Hood and Tripler Army Medical Center in Hawaii, faced suspension on October 17. This came after a patient uncovered photos taken during a sensitive examination, prompting Army Criminal Investigation Division (CID) agents to initiate an immediate investigation.

The attorneys representing these women argue that McGraw’s alleged misconduct spans several years. They highlight disturbing similarities between the experiences reported by patients at Fort Hood and those at Tripler. There is growing criticism that the Army’s public communication has been more about shielding the institution than offering genuine support to the victims.

“These women placed their trust in the uniform,” said attorney Andrew Cobos to Fox News Digital. “They claim the Army repeatedly ignored their concerns.”

U.S. Army Fort Hood main gate

Major McGraw’s suspension follows serious allegations of sexual abuse and clandestine filming of OB-GYN patients during his tenure at Fort Hood, Texas.

In a statement dated November 10, the Army revealed that notification letters were sent to all patients McGraw treated while stationed at CRDAMC, totaling over 1,400 women. These letters, lacking specific details about the allegations or any potential risks, left many recipients confused and uncertain about their next steps.

Cobos said several of his clients described the outreach as “cold and confusing” and said they received little guidance from the Army’s call center beyond general contact information for CID or the hospital. Some women reported long wait times, calls rolled over to unrelated departments or staff who were unfamiliar with the case.

“One of our clients left a CID interview in tears after seeing photos of her own body,” Cobos said. “Nobody walked her to a counselor. Nobody asked if she was safe.”

Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center at Fort Hood

Maj. McGraw was stationed as an OB-GYN at Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center at Fort Hood, Texas. (United States Department of War)

When questioned by Fox News Digital, Army CID responded that “all our agents are trained specifically for trauma-informed interviews” and that victims were provided an “Initial Information for Victims and Witnesses of Crimes” paper handout from the Department of War.

Several women who saw McGraw at Tripler before he transferred to Texas told attorneys they recognized the same behaviors reported at Fort Hood, including unnecessary exams, invasive procedures without clear medical need and the use of a phone positioned in his chest pocket during appointments.

Former Tripler personnel have also spoken to Cobos’s team, saying concerns about McGraw’s conduct were “not new.” The Army has not said whether any reviews were conducted during his time in Hawaii or whether earlier complaints were forwarded to Fort Hood when he transferred.

The Army has said little publicly beyond confirming that McGraw was removed from patient care the day the report was made and that “additional administrative measures” were taken. Officials have not said whether any concerns were raised before Oct. 17, whether other patients previously complained or whether any internal reviews flagged issues before the investigation began.

Aerial view of Tripler Medical Center in Hawaii

Army Maj. Blaine McGraw was previously stationed to serve OB-GYN patients at Tripler Medical Center in Oahu, Hawaii. (Department of War)

In two statements issued Oct. 28 and Nov. 10, Fort Hood emphasized patient safety and promised full cooperation with CID. But the updates avoided specifics, provided no timeline on charging decisions and did not address whether oversight gaps may have allowed misconduct to continue.

The Nov. 10 update noted that multiple additional investigations are underway to review clinical practices, chaperone procedures and other systems, a process victims say is long overdue. The lawsuit alleges that any chaperone present, including both nurses and the clients’ husbands, were not allowed in the room during appointments with McGraw.

Cobos filed suit Nov. 10 in Bell County, alleging McGraw recorded patients without consent and performed unnecessary or inappropriate exams. More lawsuits may follow, including potential claims against the Department of the Army.

“These women aren’t just alleging misconduct,” Cobos said. “They’re describing an entire system that failed them at every level — from reporting to oversight to accountability.”

McGraw has not been charged and is presumed innocent under military law. CID has not announced a timeline for completing its investigation.

Cobos said his firm continues to receive calls daily at his firm from former patients.

“This wasn’t one bad doctor,” he said. “It was an institution that looked the other way. And now it’s time for answers.”

The Army CID could not provide more information to Fox News Digital regarding any incidents predating allegations made at Fort Hood by Jane Doe.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
Fox River Grove fire: Home destroyed by large wind-fueled fire near Grove and Lincoln avenues, officials say

Wind-Driven Blaze Devastates Home Near Grove and Lincoln Avenues in Fox River Grove, Authorities Report

A fierce blaze ravaged a two-story residence in Fox River Grove, a…
Illegal immigrant allegedly flees after drunk hit-and-run injures motorcyclist: report

Shocking Hit-and-Run Incident: Alleged Drunk Driver, Illegal Immigrant, Flees Scene After Injuring Motorcyclist

An undocumented immigrant is currently in police custody following allegations of his…
Beverly Hills "squatter" Rita Ortiz evicted after $570M lien scheme

Beverly Hills Scandal: Rita Ortiz’s $570M Lien Scheme Ends in Eviction

A businesswoman from Beverly Hills, accused of attempting to defraud Los Angeles…
White teens cleared of hate crime allegations levied by Black Virginia Tech professor

Virginia Tech Hate Crime Allegations: White Teens Exonerated in High-Profile Case Involving Black Professor

In Virginia, a police department has concluded its investigation into allegations of…
Georgia man who charged US Capitol with shotgun told police he wanted to 'talk' to Congress, court docs say

Georgia Man Arrested for Storming Capitol with Shotgun Claims Intent to ‘Talk’ to Congress, Court Documents Reveal

An 18-year-old from Georgia, who was apprehended with a loaded firearm on…
Video shows terrifying moment avalanche slams into passenger train near ski resort

Watch: Avalanche Strikes Passenger Train Near Ski Resort in Heart-Stopping Video

A heart-stopping moment unfolded in the Swiss Alps as an avalanche cascaded…
Is 'Mr. Clean' actually retiring? Here’s what the brand says of the iconic 'grime-fighter'

Is the Iconic ‘Mr. Clean’ Retiring? Brand Responds to Speculations About the Renowned ‘Grime-Fighter

In a playful twist, Mr. Veritably Clean, the iconic ambassador of cleanliness,…
Imprisoned Iranian protesters are being tortured and raped, sources say

Shocking Reports Reveal Torture and Sexual Assault of Imprisoned Iranian Protesters: A Call for Global Attention

A disturbing report has emerged alleging that Iranian police officers are subjecting…
White teens vindicated after woke Virginia professor accused them of hate crime -- for blasting rap music

Virginia Professor’s Hate Crime Allegation Against White Teens Dismissed in Case of Loud Rap Music

In a recent case that captured the attention of a Virginia community,…
High school teacher arrested in alleged sex case involving student

Shocking Allegations: High School Teacher Arrested for Inappropriate Conduct with Student

A teacher from Georgia found herself in legal trouble this past Wednesday…
Two men brawl during 5-year-old girl's Chuck E. Cheese birthday party leaving one in coma

Altercation at Child’s Birthday Party Leaves One Man in Coma at Chuck E. Cheese Event

In a distressing incident at a Chuck E. Cheese location, two men…
Canadian trans shooter Jesse Van Rootselaar's disturbing ChatGPT messages alarmed OpenAI employees -- but company never alerted cops

Alarming ChatGPT Messages from Canadian Shooter Jesse Van Rootselaar Raise Concerns Among OpenAI Employees, But Authorities Were Not Notified

OpenAI, the creator of ChatGPT, had previously banned the account of Canadian…