5.9k Share this
|Arjumman Mughal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Arjumman Mughal is an Indian model, actress, and international beauty fashion and fitness model who rose to fame as Amreen in Ya Rab in 2014.
Nowshera, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Arjumman studied until the 8th standard in Jammu before moving to Delhi where she studied for a year until completing her 9th. Arjumman moved to Mumbai where she completed her schooling as well as earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
Model, Actress, International Beauty Fashion and Fitness Model
- Father – Isahaq Mughal (Officer in the Indian Army, Construction Businessman)
- Mother – Asiya Mughal (Homemaker)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
Arjumman has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Visa Credit Card (International)
- Moonstar Cosmetic
- Gehna Jewellers
- Sonashi Electronics
- Karikkineth Sarees Kerala
- Hindustan Unilever
- Malabar Gold
- Vishal Megamart
- ICICI Privilege Banking
- Chandna Brothers
- Epari Sadashiv Jewellers
Arjumman Mughal Facts
- She was born in the village Lamberi which is located near the Line of Control, Nowshera, Rajouri district, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Arjumman started taking an interest in acting at an early age.
- She was 13 years old when she began her career as a model.
- Initially, Arjumman’s parents did not agree with her decision of becoming a model and actress. However, upon proving herself, her family relocated to Mumbai in order to give Arjumman a better opportunity in 2007.
- After moving to Mumbai, her father got into the construction business.
- According to sources, Arjumman had appeared in more than 2133 advertisements since she started off her modeling career.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Amreen in Ya Rab in 2014.
Featured Image By Arjumman Mughal / Instagram
Source: This post first appeared on https://healthyceleb.com/