Share this @internewscast.com
Doug Batchelor is a renowned keynote speaker and pastor from America. In addition, he has written multiple books and is a TV presenter of the popular show ‘Amazing Facts.’
The personality has built a solid career around Christianity and the media industry. He leads the ‘International Media Ministry’ and is also a reputed evangelist.
In this article, we discuss Doug Batchelor’s wiki, wife, kids, and 11 interesting facts. Let’s dive in.
Doug Batchelor Wiki and Net Worth
The pastor took birth in LA, California, on March 9, 1957. He was born to a reputed philanthropist, George Batchelor.
George is also an aviation tycoon with remarkable contributions to the industry. The pastor’s mother is Ruth Batchelor, and he also has a brother.
Today, Doug is a keynote speaker and an extremely religious icon. However, his teenage days were quite the opposite.
The pastor entertained suicidal thoughts and even ran away from home when he was 15 years old. Being a son of a millionaire didn’t help him.
He abused drugs and committed many crimes, which also forced him to serve some jail time.
During his immature days, the pastor was adventurous. He finally settled in Palm Springs and started living in a remote cave.
He abandoned his father’s riches and searched for leftovers in bins. One day he found a dusted bible, and his path to salvation began.
He welcomed Jesus into his soul and became the religious and respectable man that he is today.
As of 2022, the pastor has an estimated net worth of about $1 – 5 million. His media career and the royalties from his several books are his primary source of income. The pastor is 65 years old as of 2022.
Doug has been in a marital relationship with Karen Batchelor for more than three decades now. The duo exchanged wedding vows on November 18, 1990. Karen is a white lady with a bright smile. As far as we have seen her, she has always kept her hair short.
Karen is a frequent feature on her husband’s Instagram. This wedding picture is from the 90s, which Dog shared on their anniversary. The pastor also wrote a romantic poem for his beloved.
Doug and Karen are parents to six children. They have three sons, namely Daniel, Stephen, Nathaniel, Micah. Their two daughters are named Rachel and Cheri.
The duo also had another son whom they lost in an unfortunate accident. In 2011, their son Micah lost his life in a tractor accident.
In this post on Doug’s Instagram, we can see the pastor with two of his sons and his wife.
11 Facts About Doug Batchelor
Here are 11 interesting facts about pastor Doug,
- He was an outcast in his family and spent most of his youth in a distorted way.
- Doug’s father, George, was also a millionaire back in the day.
- The pastor had six children. However, one of his sons passed away in 2011.
- Doug and Karen travel everywhere together. They have a tight-knit bond which the pastor flaunts every time he gets a chance.
- The pastor has been jailed before.
- A bible that he found in the cave he used to live in changed the pastor’s life.
- Doug’s mother, Ruth, is a reputed critic.
- Inspired by his own background of coming from the cave, he wrote his title ‘The Richest Caveman.’
- He is the founder and CEO of ‘Amazing Facts,’ a Christian ministry media.
- The pastor has a net worth of about $1 – 5 million.
- Doug is 5’7” tall.
|Full Name||Doug Batchelor|
|Profession||Pastor, Author, Evangelist, Keynote Speaker|
|Net Worth||$1 – 5 million|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 1957|
|Birth Place||LA, California|
|Spouse Name||Karen Batchelor|
Source: This post first appeared on https://celebritydig.com