3.9k Share this
Paolo Maldini is a former Italian professional footballer who played for A.C Milan and the Italy national team as a left back and central defender. Paolo Maldini announced his retirement at the age of 41. He is currently Milan’s sporting strategy and development director.
Table of Bio/Wiki
How much is the net worth of Paolo Maldini?
Maldini has amassed a fortune as a result of his successful soccer career. He earns a good living and has a net worth of $26 million. Maldini was also named the fifth richest Italian athlete in 2017. He has also appeared in commercials and as a brand endorser. He has been a Nike endorser. His net worth has increased as a result of the endorsements.
Childhood and Adolescence of Paolo Maldini
Paolo Maldini took his first steps into the world on June 26, 1968, in Milan, Italy. Paolo Cesare Maldini is his full name. His nationality is Italian, and he was born under the sign of Cancer. He is currently 51 years old. Maldini has siblings as well. Cesare Maldini and Maria Luisa Maldini are his parents. Paolo Maldini’s father was a great footballer in his own right.
Paolo Maldini has been a football fanatic since he was a child. He began his youth career with Milan and stayed with the club throughout his senior career. Paolo’s father, Cesare, died on 3 April 2016 at the age of 84, and his mother died later that year, on 28 July.
Paolo Maldini, a Milan great, expects to recover from CoronaVirus within a week! What is his current state?
Paolo Maldini and his son Daniel have been placed in quarantine after testing positive for COVID-19. Paolo expects to recover from coronavirus “within a week” after AC Milan confirmed his diagnosis over the weekend.
According to a club statement issued on Saturday, both men had completed two weeks of isolation at home and would remain in quarantine until clinically recovered, in accordance with medical protocols in Italy.
“AC Milan confirms that Paolo Maldini, the club’s technical director, became aware of contact with a person who subsequently tested positive for coronavirus and began to exhibit symptoms of the virus himself,” the Serie A giants said.
“He was given a swab test yesterday, and the result was positive.” His son Daniel, an AC Milan youth team forward who had previously trained with the first team, also tested positive.”
“Paolo and Daniel are both doing well and have already spent two weeks at home alone with no contact with others.” They will now be quarantined until they are clinically recovered, in accordance with the medical protocols outlined by the health authorities.”
His Instagram caption
He thanked well-wishers in a video posted to his Instagram account, and he was optimistic about himself and his son’s full recovery in the near future.
“With this video, I wanted to thank everyone who expressed their love and concern for my and my son’s health on social media,” he said.
“We’re fine; we should be able to eliminate this virus within a week.” Thank you for your continued love. I wanted to thank all of the doctors, nurses, health workers, civil protection, and law enforcement officers who are dealing with this crisis with professionalism and bravery. You make us proud to be Italians yet again. Thank you once more.”
Paolo Maldini’s Professional Career
Maldini made his professional debut in 1985. He began his professional career with A.C Milan and has dedicated his entire career to the club. He scored 29 goals in 647 appearances for the club. Paolo Maldini wore the No. 3 jersey while playing for A.C Milan.
Paolo is regarded as one of the best defenders of all time. Furthermore, he was a world-class defender for his team. Maldini won 25 trophies with Milan, including the Coppa Italiana from 2002 to 2003, seven Serie A Cups, five UEFA Super Cups, and many others.
Furthermore, Paolo’s career was not limited to A.C Milan; he also established himself as a successful member of the Italian National team. He scored seven goals in 126 matches for his national team.
Maldini captained the team 74 times, only 6 fewer than Gianluigi Buffon, who holds the record for the most captain bands worn by an Italian national team player. Maldini announced his retirement following the 2008-2009 season. He currently co-owns the North American Soccer League and works for Milan as a sporting strategy and development director.
More on his professional background
In 1995, Paolo finished second to George Weah for FIFA World Player of the Year. In 1994 and 2003, he finished third in the Ballon d’Or. In 2002, he was named to the FIFA World Cup Dream Team as a defender, and in 2004, Pelé named him to the FIFA 100 list of the world’s greatest living players.
Mover, Maldini held the record for most UEFA club competition appearances with 174 until being surpassed by Iker Casillas in 2017.
In addition, he was inducted into the Italian Football Hall of Fame in December 2012. Cesare, his father, previously played for and captained Milan and was a successful national under-21 manager who also coached both Milan and the senior national team during the 1998 World Cup in France.
In August 2018, just a few weeks after Milan was taken over by Elliott Management Corporation, he accepted an offer to become the club’s sporting strategy and development director, working alongside new sporting director Leonardo. However, this was his first return to the club since retiring from active football. On June 14, 2019, Maldini was promoted to technical director.
What is the relationship status of Paolo Maldini?
Paolo is married to Adriana Fossa, a Venezuelan former model. After a loving affair, they married in December 1994. Christian Maldini and Daniel Maldini are their two sons. The couple enjoys a happy life with their children. So far, there have been no reports of their separation or divorce. He’s built a solid reputation.
Body Measurement, Height, and Weight of Paolo Maldini
Paolo Maldini appears young and attractive despite his age of 50. He stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs approximately 85 kilograms. He has hazel eyes and brown hair that has turned grey. Furthermore, his other body measurements are unavailable.
Social media of Paolo Maldini
He can be found on Instagram and Facebook. Paolo has over 1.8 million Instagram followers under the username ‘@paolomaldini.’ Similarly, his Facebook page has over 2.04 million followers. He appears to be inactive on other social media platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok.
Facts about Paolo Maldini
- Paolo Maldini is a retired Italian professional footballer who played as a left back and central defender for A.C Milan and the Italy national team.
- Paolo Maldini, 41, has announced his retirement.
- He is in charge of Milan’s sports policy and development.
- His guardians are Cesare and Maria Luisa Maldini.
- In 1985, Maldini made his professional debut.
- Maldini made his professional debut in 1985. He began his professional career with A.C Milan and has remained a fan of the club his entire career. During his time with the club, he scored 29 goals in 647 games. Paolo Maldini wore Jersey No. 3 while playing for A.C. Milan.
- Paolo is widely regarded as one of the greatest defenders in history. He was also a world-class defender for his team. Maldini won 25 trophies with Milan, including the Coppa Italiana from 2002 to 2003, seven Serie A Cups, five UEFA Super Cups, and numerous others.
- Furthermore, Paolo’s career was not limited to A.C Milan; he was also a successful member of the Italian national team. In 126 national team appearances, he scored seven goals.
- Maldini led the team 74 times, just six fewer than Gianluigi Buffon, who holds the record for the most captain bands worn by an Italian national team player. Maldini announced his retirement following the 2008-2009 season. He is currently the sporting strategy and development director for Milan, as well as the co-owner of the North American Soccer League.
- Paolo finished second to George Weah for FIFA World Player of the Year in 1995. He finished third in the Ballon d’Or in 1994 and 2003.
- As a defender, he was named to the FIFA World Cup Dream Team in 2002, and he was named to Pelé’s list of the world’s greatest living players in 2004. Maldini held the record for the most UEFA club competition appearances with 174 until being surpassed in 2017 by Iker Casillas.
- In December 2012, he was also inducted into the Italian Football Hall of Fame. Cesare, his father, played for and captained Milan before becoming a successful national under-21 manager who also coached both Milan and the senior national team during the 1998 World Cup in France.
- Just a few weeks after Milan’s ownership change to Elliott Management Corporation, he accepted an offer to become the club’s sporting strategy and development director, working alongside new sporting director Leonardo.
- His return to the club, on the other hand, was his first since retiring from active football. Maldini was appointed technical director on June 14, 2019.
|Full Name:||Paolo Maldini|
|Born Date:||26 Jun, 1968|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|Profession:||former Italian professional footballer|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Married Date:||December 1, 1994|
|Net Worth||$26 million|
|Mother||Maria Luisa Maldini|
|Kids||two (sons: Christian Maldini and Daniel Maldini)|
|Paolo Maldini Facebook|
|Paolo Maldini Instagram|
|IMDB||Paolo Maldini IMDB|
|Wiki||Paolo Maldini Wiki|
Source: This post first appeared on https://popularnetworth.com