5.9k Share this
|Ryan Bang Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1991|
Ryan Bang is a South Korean actor, singer, comedian, and TV personality who had come into the spotlight in June 2010 when he had finished as the runner-up in Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010, the 3rd teen season (and the 8th season overall) of Pinoy Big Brother, the Philippine version of the globally popular Big Brother reality game show franchise. He has acted in films such as Every Breath U Take (2012), Beauty and the Bestie (2015), My Ex and Whys (2017), Da One That Ghost Away (2018), Mang Kepweng: Ang Lihim ng Bandanang Itim (2020), and Mommy Issues (2021). He is also well recognized for hosting/co-hosting variety shows such as Banana Sundae (2010-2020), 3ow Powhz! (2010-2011), and It’s Showtime (2012-Present). He has also published the solo studio albums titled I Lilly Lilly Like It: Ryan Bang Party Party Hits! (2011) and Shopping (2015).
Seoul, South Korea
Ryan had attended the Reedley International School, an internationally-accredited K-12 private school in Metro Manila, Philippines.
Actor, Singer, Comedian, TV Personality
- Father – Bang Du-cheol (Government Official)
- Mother – Shin Myeong-ja
He is represented by Star Magic, Talent Management Agency, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Star Records (2011–2014)
- Skinny Fat Boy Corporation (2015–Present)
6 ft or 183 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan has dated –
- Yeng Constantino (2010)
- Kirstein Bautista (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Korean descent.
- Toned physique
- Slightly overgrown, center-parted hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Ryan Bang Facts
- He had entered the house of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010 only on the 22nd day of the competition, along with 10 other international housemates. This was after a Filipino friend had encouraged him to join the reality TV show. He had eventually finished 2nd overall in the competition, snapping up 18.70% of the 907,784 votes that had been cast to decide the winner from among the last 6 remaining housemates.
- In January 2013, the Bureau of Internal Revenue, an agency of the Department of Finance of the Philippine government, had filed a tax evasion complaint against Ryan with the country’s Department of Justice. After he had failed to pay his taxes in both 2010 and 2011, the Bureau of Internal Revenue had stated that it was suing him for a tax liability amounting to ₱1.82 million, including surcharges and interests.
- The following month, he had stated that he was willing to make a personal appearance at the bureau to apologize for his actions and resolve the case. He had stated that he was still a high school student in 2010 and was completely unaware of his financial and tax obligations.
- Ryan was the president of his high school’s student council. He was also adept at both soccer and billiards in his high school days.
- For his hosting of the noontime variety show It’s Showtime, he had won the ‘Best Reality / Game Show Host’ award at the 26th PMPC (Philippine Movie Press Club) Star Awards for Television in 2012.
- He runs a self-titled YouTube channel where he posts a wide variety of comedic content and where he has amassed more than 1.65 million subscribers.
Featured Image by Ryan Bang / Instagram
Source: This post first appeared on https://healthyceleb.com/