5.9k Share this
Seo-ah is a South Korean actress, dancer, model, and director’s assistant. Seo-ah is best known for her roles in dramas such as ‘Deed,’ ‘Arthdal Chronicles,’ and Signal.
Table of Bio/Wiki
How much is the net worth of Seo-ah?
She certainly makes a good living as an actress. She may have earned a sizable sum of money over the course of her career. Her net worth is expected to be between $1 million and $5 million in 2021.
Childhood of Seo-ah
Her full name is Seo Eun-ah, and her name is written in Hangul as “. Her birthday is February 26th, 1989. Her hometown is Incheon, South Korea, and she is a South Korean national. She is 32 years old and was born under the sign of Pisces.
She has not disclosed anything about her family history. Similarly, she studied at the ‘Korea National University of Arts School of Drama.’ She graduated with a major in acting and a minor in dance from there.
Seo-ah’s Professional career
Seo is a professional actress. She began her entertainment career in 2005, when she appeared in Dove commercials. In 2013, she turned down 200 auditionees for the leading role in the film ‘Act’ as a student who has an affair with her professor’s husband. She received the ‘Grand Bell Award’ for ‘Best New Actress’ for her efforts.
In 2008, she starred in two short films, ‘Good Yeon-Ha’ and ‘Dance of a Free Bird,’ playing Soo-friend jin’s and a girl on a blind date, respectively. She first appeared as Yoon-ji in the 2010 film ‘With My Lover on Weekend.’
She appeared in films such as ‘U.F.O.’ as Lee Ji-Hyun, ‘Spooky Story Son’ as Joo-young, and ‘Fighting Family’ as the Home Shopping production assistant in 2010.
Similarly, in 2013, she played Yeon-ni in ‘Act Ha.’ She was also seen in the music video “Difficult Woman” that same year. She also played Go-Eun in the 2014 film ‘The Youth.’ She starred as Seol-ran in the 2015 film ‘Heuksan Island.’
She first appeared as Soo-Ryun in the 2016 film ‘Missing.’ In addition, she appeared as Ae-Ri in the 2017 film ‘Roman Holiday.’ In 2019, she portrayed Choi Sul-Ran in the film ‘Fist and Furious.’
Series on television
In 2013, she played Eun-ah in the film ‘Flower Boys Next Door.’ In 2015, she appeared as Eun Chae-rin in ‘Missing Noir M’ for a brief period of time (ep.3-4) as Eun Chae-rin. In the same year, she appeared in ep 13 of ‘Hidden Identity.’ Similarly, she played Nguyen Thuy Tien in ‘Drama Special – Secret.’
Similarly, in the 2016 drama ‘Signal,’ she played Yoo Seung-Yeon in episodes 10-11. In 2017, she appeared in ‘Tunnel’ as Kim Mi-soo in episode 6 and ‘My Sassy Girl’ as Mal-geum. In 2018, she appeared as Han So-mi in ‘Your House Helper,’ as well as Tae Hee in ‘The Sound of Your Heart: Reboot’ and ‘The Sound of Your Heart: Reboot Season 2’.
She also portrayed Ah Sa Mot in the 2019 drama ‘Arthdal Chronicles.’ She was most recently seen in the 2020 drama ‘Soul Mechanic’ as Na Seong-Gyeong in episodes 21-24. Seo also appeared as Mom Eun-Ah in the 2010 theater production ‘Victory in Music.’
What is the relationship status of Seo-ah?
Seo is a private person who has kept her personal life private. There is no information available about her previous and current relationships. However, due to her beauty and talent, she would attract a large number of lovers. However, as of now, she has a single relationship status.
Body Measurement, Height, and Weight of Seo-ah
With a height of 5 feet 2 inches, this lovely lady stands tall. Similarly, she has a healthy weight that complements her body shape and height. Unfortunately, her weight and body measurements are not public knowledge. Similarly, she has dark brown eyes and short brown hair. Seo has a pleasant personality.
Social media of Seo-ah
Seo’s only social media presence is on Instagram. ‘@eunah willbeloved’ is her Instagram handle. She has over 5,817 followers on Instagram. She is not on any other platforms besides Instagram, such as Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, and so on.
Facts about Seoah
- Seoah is the most sleepy.
- She enjoys Lauren’s “Expectations,” as well as songs by Kehlani, as well as “Rollin’” and “Whatever” by Brave Girls.
- Her mother is the person she admires the most.
- She enjoys spicy foods.
- Her favorite food is sushi, but she does not like shellfish or freshwater fish.
- She shares her daily activities and relationships with her viewers, allowing them to see a glimpse into her life.
- She has a good sense of style and fashion, as well as a natural talent for photography.
- She has a diverse group of fans and followers due to her warm and enigmatic personality.
- Her work demonstrates her willingness to acknowledge other performers.
- She has written a number of popular song covers and is known for her energetic, dramatic, and creative musical performances.
- She is always stylish and confident, and her insights and expressions can be quite humorous and one-of-a-kind.
- She is a cheerful, funny, and nice person.
- She’s been described as indecisive, having changed jobs and college majors several times.
- She describes herself as shy when she was younger, but she has definitely grown into a more outgoing and talkative person.
- She’s also talked about how stubborn she is, saying that she didn’t ride a bike for years because she didn’t like the rule that required her to wear a helmet.
- She’s a fun, supportive, and loud person who attracts other fun, supportive, and silly people.
- She enjoys traveling.
- She, too, is a big fan of animals.
|Full Name:||Eun-ah Seo|
|Born Date:||26 Feb, 1989|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|Profession:||actress, Model, dancer, assistant director|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||Korea National University of Arts School of Drama|
|Eun-ah Seo Instagram|
|IMDB||Eun-ah Seo IMDB|
|Wiki||Eun-ah Seo Wiki|
Source: This post first appeared on https://popularnetworth.com