|Sierra Reed Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1985|
Sierra Reed is an American model turned reality star who is known for her appearance on CBS’s Survivor: Tocantins edition. As a model, Sierra has campaigned for various brands including Prada and Chanel.
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sierra had attended Carlsbad High School. Then, she went on to attend an independent study program in order to pursue her career in modeling.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Raised eyebrows
Sierra Reed Facts
- Originally, Sierra is from Los Angeles, California.
- Sierra was only 16 when she started her modeling career.
- She made her debut TV show appearance in the reality series Survivor in 2009. She was scouted for the show while eating tacos on Sunset Blvd. Sierra was the youngest member of the Timbira tribe and also the youngest woman to compete on the Tocantins.
- Sierra and Olympic snowboarder Shaun White attended the same independent study program.
- In order to film Survivor, she had to cancel a Tommy Hilfiger campaign.
Source: This post first appeared on https://healthyceleb.com/