3.9k Share this
Simmi Singh is a YouTube star, martial artist, and actor from the United States. Simmi Singh’s YouTube channel is well-known for her comedy skits and entertainment videos.
Table of Bio/Wiki
How much is the net worth of Simmi Singh?
Her YouTube channel is her primary source of income. Simmi, on the other hand, has not disclosed her primary source of income in public. Similarly, according to some sources, her net worth is between $1 million and $5 million. Similarly, there is no information about the value of her assets.
Early Childhood of Simmi Singh
Simmi Singh was born on May 25, 1989, and is 31 years old. Her astrological sign is Gemini. Simmi, likewise, was born in Florida, United States of America, and is an American citizen. She does, however, come from a traditional Sikh family and has roots in Phagwara, Punjab.
She is of Indian descent and adheres to the Sikh faith. She has not, however, provided information about the names of her family members. She is the youngest of three siblings, with two younger brothers and one older sister.
Simmi, on the other hand, was born into a joint and very humble family, and her father is her source of inspiration. Her father owns ‘Amrit Palace,’ a North Indian restaurant in Ocala, Florida. Simmi admires her father for being a self-made man who has made his way from rags to riches by upholding her high values.
Furthermore, she and her family moved to Orlando when she was six years old due to personal issues. Similarly, her parents were concerned that their two daughters would drift away from their roots. Then they quickly sent Simmi and her sister back to India, claiming it was a vacation.
She was only a toddler at the time, so she doesn’t remember much of it. She lived there for four years and returned to America knowing a lot about Sikh values and the local language.
Similarly, she is fluent in Punjabi and proud of her Punjabi heritage. Simmi returned to the United States during the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Unfortunately, she and her family went through a terrible period of racism, as did many other Sikhs in the United States.
Education of Simmi Singh
Simmi, on the other hand, is a huge fan of Bollywood. She enjoys watching Sholay and looks up to Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone. Simmi also studied Business at the University of Florida, which is reflected in her educational background.
However, she later decided to major in health because her parents insisted and her sister had done so. Simmi, on the other hand, was dissatisfied with this decision.
Simmi Singh’s Career
Simmi began her YouTube career after posting a video on her ‘Facebook’ page. She created the video for her friends and has a lot of fun working on it. This prompted her to pursue full-time vlogging. Simmi, likewise, launched her YouTube channel on October 11, 2011. She initially created the channel under the name ‘Simszter,’ which is her online alias.
Furthermore, she was inspired by YouTube sensation Lily Singh and began following in her footsteps. Similarly, she aspired to be an actor and decided to create sketches with acting potential. Simmi now has over 304 videos on her channel as a result of this. Similarly, she has over 965K subscribers on her YouTube channel.
She published her first video on September 28th, 2014, and it has received over 42k views. Simmi then posted another video on October 5, 2014, titled ‘How Women React To Breakups: Myth & Reality,’ which has received over 21k views. Similarly, as a street experiment, she created another video titled ‘Why the Friendzone!?’
Simmi posted the video on October 19, 2014, and it has received over 21k views. She has also made numerous videos about ‘Brown’ parents, mom, and other related topics. Simmi has also collaborated with many other YouTube stars, including ‘FouseyTUBE,’ ‘YouNick,’ and others.
Similarly, her most popular video on her channel is ‘Expectations VS Reality: Skinny Jeans.’ Since she posted it on June 8th, 2018, it has received over 17 million views. Similarly, another popular video with over 13 million views is ‘My Mom Reacts To My Instagram Pics!!’
Similarly, many of her videos have received millions of views, with over 136 million views on her videos. Similarly, her other popular videos include ‘Reality Vs. Bollywood!! (Part 1),’ ‘Expectations Vs. Reality: Ripped Jeans,’ ‘Reality Vs. What My Brown Mom Sees (Part 1),’ and ‘When a Girl Obviously Likes You! (ft. Swoozie).’
Achievements of Simmi Singh
Simmi is a well-known YouTube star who has amassed a large following over the course of her career. However, she has yet to receive any notable awards. But, based on her dedication and perseverance in her work, she will undoubtedly achieve great things in the future.
What is the relationship status of Simmi Singh?
Simmi’s relationship status is straight, and she is in a relationship with fellow YouTube star Yousef Eraket, also known as ‘FouseyTUBE.’ Furthermore, Simmi only claims to be his manager because he hired her to assist him in making videos. However, their bond grew much stronger and deeper over time.
Body Measurement, Height, and Weight of Simmi Singh
Simmi is 5 feet 6 inches (66 inches) tall and weighs approximately 57 kg. Similarly, she has a brown skin complexion, dark brown hair, and a pair of beautiful brown eyes. However, there is no information about her vital statistics.
Social media of Simmi Singh
Simmi’s social media presence reflects her impressive popularity. Aside from her YouTube channel, she is also well-known on other social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Simmi, on the other hand, joined Twitter in June 2010 and now has over 82.7k followers on her @simmi account.
Similarly, her Twitter handle is @simmi, and she has over 4.5k followers. She has over 412K followers on Instagram under the handle @simmisingh. Simmi has also provided her email address for business inquiries, which is [email protected]
Facts about Simmi Singh
- Simmi got her start on YouTube after posting a video on her ‘Facebook’ page. She created the video for her friends and has a lot of fun working on it. This compelled her to pursue vlogging as a full-time career. Simmi, too, debuted her YouTube channel on October 11th, 2011.
- She initially called the channel ‘Simszter,’ after her online alias. She was also inspired by YouTube sensation Lily Singh and began to follow in her footsteps. Similarly, she wanted to be an actor and decided to write sketches with acting potential. Simmi’s YouTube channel now has 304 videos. Likewise, she has over 965K subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- On September 28, 2014, she posted her first video, which has received over 42k views. Simmi then posted another video on October 5, 2014, titled ‘How Women React To Breakups: Myth & Reality,’ which has received over 21k views.
- Similarly, as a street experiment, she made another video called ‘Why the Friendzone!?’ Simmi uploaded the video on October 19, 2014, and it has received over 21,000 views.
- She has also created a number of videos about ‘Brown’ parents, mom, and other subjects. Simmi has also worked with a number of other YouTube celebrities, including ‘FouseyTUBE,’ ‘YouNick,’ and others.
- Similarly, the title of her most popular video on her channel is ‘Expectations VS Reality: Skinny Jeans.’ It has received over 17 million views since she posted it on June 8th, 2018. ‘My Mom Reacts To My Instagram Pics!!’ is another popular video, with over 13 million views.
- Similarly, many of her videos have received over a million views, with her videos receiving over 136 million views. Similarly, her other popular videos include ‘Reality Vs. Bollywood!! (Part 1),’ ‘Expectations Vs. Reality: Ripped Jeans,’ ‘Reality Vs. What My Brown Mom Sees (Part 1),’ and ‘When a Girl Clearly Likes You! (ft. Swoozie).
|Full Name:||Simmi Singh|
|Born Date:||25 May, 1989|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million-$5 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Simmi Singh Facebook|
|Simmi Singh Twitter|
|Youtube||Simmi Singh Youtube|
|Simmi Singh Instagram|
Source: This post first appeared on https://popularnetworth.com