Share this @internewscast.com
|Timothy Spall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1957|
Timothy Spall is an English actor and presenter who gained prominence with his portrayal of Spencer Taylor in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet. Since then, he has been cast in a number of other well-recognized roles such as that of painter, printmaker, and watercolorist J. M. W. Turner in the biographical film Mr. Turner (2014), Beadle in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007), and Thomas Tipp in Vanilla Sky.
Timothy Leonard Spall
Battersea, London, England, United Kingdom
Forest Hill, Lewisham, southeast London, England, United Kingdom
Timothy attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Westminster Kingsway College, and National Youth Theatre of Great Britain.
- Father – Joseph L. Spall (Postal Worker)
- Mother – Sylvia R. Leonard (Hairdresser)
- Siblings – Matthew Spall (Brother), Richard Spall (Brother)
- Others – Thomas James William Spall (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Nancy Christmas (Paternal Grandmother), Gilbert Arthur Leonard (Maternal Grandfather), Beatrice Grace Pendle (Maternal Grandmother)
Spall is represented by Berwick & Kovacik and Markham, Froggatt and Irwin.
Timothy Spall’s net worth was $4 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Timothy has dated –
- Shane Spall (1981-Present) – Timothy tied the knot with a woman named Shane Spall in 1981. Together, the couple has 3 children Pascale Spall (b. 1976), Rafe Spall (b. March 10, 1983) (Actor, Voiceover Artist, Stage Actor), and Mercedes Spall (b. 1985).
Race / Ethnicity
Timothy has English ancestry.
- His thick English accent
Timothy has appeared in commercials for various brands including –
He has lent his vocals in commercials for several brands such as British Gas, Wickes, Tommy’s Children Charity, Daz, Colman’s Mustard, and Tesco.
Timothy Spall Favorite Things
- Films – A Matter of Life and Death, Mary Poppins, The Fugitive Kind, Fargo, Naked / Secrets & Lies
Source – Rotten Tomatoes
Timothy Spall Facts
- He owns a Dutch barge.
- Timothy made his debut feature film appearance as Harry the Projectionist in Quadrophenia in 1979. Later, in 1983, he was cast in his first TV show as Barry Spencer Taylor in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.
- Both of his parents were blue-collar employees.
- In 1996, Timothy was diagnosed with leukemia. However, he has since recovered and has credited his wife for supporting him through the ordeal.
- He was appointed as an Associate Member of RADA (Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London, England) in the past. While attending RADA he was presented with a Bancroft Gold Medal as the most promising actor in his year.
- Spall has voiced the character of rats in 2 films including Nick the rat in Chicken Run (2000) and Ron Weasley’s rat Scabbers in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004).
- He has been cast as the British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill on two different occasions, Jackboots on Whitehall (2010) and The King’s Speech (2010).
- Timothy is a muse for film director Mike Leigh.
- From 1997 to 2002, Timothy was nominated for 5 BAFTA Awards.
Featured Image By Shane&Timothy Spall / Instagram
Source: This post first appeared on https://healthyceleb.com/