Share this @internewscast.com
Find out “How Rich Is Colton Underwood?” On January 26, 1992, Colton Scott Brown-Underwood was born.
Former professional football player and reality television personality.
As an undrafted free agent, Underwood joined the San Diego Chargers on May 10, 2014.
His time with the Chargers was short-lived, as he was released on August 30, 2014.
In September 2014, Underwood found himself on the practice squad of the Philadelphia Eagles, though his tenure with them ended on September 9, 2014.
After joining the Oakland Raiders practice squad on December 1, 2015, he attempted another NFL career.
His tenure with the Raiders ended on August 29, 2016, when he was released.
Underwood’s fans are curious about his personal life, particularly about his financial circumstances.
Let’s learn more about him in detail now.
How Rich Is Colton Underwood? A Look at His Impressive Net Worth
Throughout his career, his net worth has grown every time. You must be curious to know how much he is worth now.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Underwood has a net worth of $1 million.
How did Colton Underwood make his money?
Colton Underwood made his money from a variety of sources, including:
- Professional football: Underwood played professional football for the San Diego Chargers, Philadelphia Eagles, and Oakland Raiders. He reportedly made a total of $121,200 throughout his football career.
- Reality TV: Underwood appeared on several reality TV shows, including The Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise, and The Bachelor. He reportedly made around $100,000 for his time on The Bachelor.
- Endorsements and sponsorships: Underwood has endorsed and sponsored a variety of products and services, including athletic apparel, sportswear, and nutrition supplements.
- Book sales: Underwood wrote and released a book in 2020 titled For the First Time, about his life and time in the Bachelor franchise.
- Cameo: Underwood has a Cameo account, where fans can get a personalized message from him for a starting price of $200.
- Investments: Underwood has made investments in several businesses, including a restaurant and a fitness studio.
Colton Underwood Career
In addition to participating in reality television shows, Underwood has built a name for himself in the entertainment industry.
A contestant on The Bachelorette’s 14th season in 2018, he appeared on Bachelor in Paradise the following year.
As the star of The Bachelor for the 23rd season, Underwood captured audiences with his search for love in 2019.
Besides reality dating shows, Underwood has appeared as a guest correspondent on Extra. In 2021, he described his journey of self-discovery in the documentary series Coming Out.
Then, in 2022, he returned to television in Beyond the Edge, becoming a familiar face in reality television.
As part of Adam Doleac’s music video for Famous in 2019, Underwood’s fame went beyond television.
At the 2019 Reality TV Awards, where he won the Fan Favorites award, and at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, where he won the Most Meme-able Moment award for his iconic fence jump, he was recognized for his achievements in reality television.
The 2019 Competition Contestant was also nominated for the People’s Choice Awards.
The house of Colton Underwood
They have also invested $3 million in a Sherman Oaks, California property, marking their first joint real estate purchase since Underwood came out as gay.
There are a number of interesting defining features in Underwood and Brown’s home, according to multiple sources.
The property has a gourmet kitchen, which is ideal for foodies.
A 2.5-car tandem garage provides plenty of space for their automobiles and storage, as well as an enticing outdoor retreat for relaxation.
They have a beautiful 5-piece bath in the main bathroom for maximum comfort and relaxation, and also a wine wall to add a touch of luxury.
Their home gym allows them to keep up with their exercise routines. They can curl up beside the slate-surround fireplace on chilly evenings.
The garage’s 220V electric charging station symbolizes their commitment to eco-friendly living, making it a modern and well-appointed home.
Colton Underwood Early life
Scott Underwood and Donna Underwood, both former standout athletes at Illinois State University, raised Underwood in Indianapolis, Indiana.
His father played football for the Illinois State Redbirds, while his mother played volleyball.
Both he and his father attended Washington Community High School; he graduated in 2010. He has a younger brother named Connor Underwood, who was raised Catholic.
Underwood pursued his education at Illinois State University, where he also played college football.