The latest street closures are:
– Andersonville: W Balmoral St both sides of N Clark St
– Chatham: E 75th Ave from S Calumet Ave to S Indiana Ave
– Chinatown: S Archer Ave from S Wentworth Ave to S Princeton Ave
– Edison Park: N Oliphant Ave from Northwest Highway to the first alley
– Lincoln Park: N Lincoln Ave from, W Fullerton to W Wrightwood
– Little Italy: W Taylor St from S Loomis St to S Ashland Ave
– Little Italy: Laflin from the alley north of Taylor to the alley south of Taylor
– Lower West Side: S Oakley from W 24th St to W 24 Pl
– Rush & Division: N Rush St from E Oak St to E Cedar St
– Rush & Division: Bellevue from State to the first alley east of Rush Street
– Rush & Division: Division Street from Dearborn to State
– West Lakeview: W Cornelia, from Southport east to the alley
– West Lakeview: Wellington from Southport west to the alley.
– West Loop: W Randolph St service lanes from Expressway to N Elizabeth St
All outdoor dining must continue to follow all state public health guidelines, including social distancing, mask wearing and other guidelines.
The other streets closed for outdoor dining are:
– Broadway from Diversey to Belmont
– Balmoral Street on both sides of North Clark in Andersonville
– Chinatown Square, adjacent to Archer Avenue between Wentworth and Princeton
– Taylor Street between Loomis to Ashland in the Near West Side
– Oliphant Avenue from Northwest Highway to the first alley to the north in Edison Park
– 75th Street from Indiana to Calumet in Greater Grand Crossing
Copyright © 2020 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.