LA Sheriff’s Department Investigates New Allegations Against Diddy: Report

Authorities in California are currently investigating fresh claims of sexual misconduct leveled against Sean “Diddy” Combs, a former powerhouse in the rap industry now mired in controversy.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department announced that it received these new allegations last Friday, as reported by the Largo Police Department in Florida, according to ABC News.

A representative from the Florida department confirmed their role in assisting the California authorities with the investigation but clarified that they are not conducting a separate probe into the allegations.

ABC News revealed that the report was filed in September by a man who accused Combs of sexually assaulting him in 2020. Although the report doesn’t disclose the victim’s name, music producer Jonathan Hay identified himself on social media as the individual who made the report, before later removing those posts.

Additionally, Hay disclosed that he was among the John Does involved in a civil lawsuit against Combs filed earlier this year.

The allegations outline two specific incidents: one occurring in February 2020 and the other in March 2021. During the first incident, Combs is accused of masturbating in front of Hay and subsequently requesting that Hay “finish him off.” When Hay did not comply, Combs allegedly threw a shirt stained with semen at him.

In the second incident, Hay said that CJ Wallace — son of late wrapper Notorious B.I.G., aka Christopher Wallace — and others set him up “to be sexually assaulted by Combs at Wallace’s house,” PEOPLE magazine reported.

ABC reported that Combs forced his penis into Hay’s mouth multiple times.

Hay said he was collaborating with Wallace on a project at the time, leading to his introduction to Combs.

Wallace filed a counterclaim against Hay last week, denying what he called “wildly false defamatory allegations.” He called them a “calculated smear campaign” aimed at damaging his reputation and demanded a jury trial.

Combs is currently serving 50 months in prison after his conviction in July on two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution.

You May Also Like

Homeless Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening to Kill Boyfriend With Rock

Staff report GAINESVILLE, Fla. – A 71-year-old Gainesville man, Joseph Ryan, was…

Parents Accused of Starving Toddler Found With 80-Degree Body Temperature and Severe Bedsores

Inset, left to right: Stephanie Woods and Cody Mercer (Hamilton County Sheriff’s…

Boy Found Wandering Park at Night Says He’s ‘Alone’ and ‘Scared’ After Mother Abandoned Him, Police Say

Inset: Elena Sexton (Miami-Dade County Corrections & Rehabilitation). Background: Town Center Park…

Court Rejects Trump DOJ Tactics to Save Unlawfully Appointed Prosecutor

Left: Sigal Chattah, left, attorney for Guard the Constitution Project founder Shawn…

Police Say Vaping Dad Showed No Remorse After Infant Daughter Died While Left Alone for 43 Minutes

Inset: Celia Aurora Colby (Larkin Mortuary). Background: Murray Police Department in Utah…

Police: Man Killed Girlfriend After She Returned From Hospital, Spoke With Grandmother

Left: Floyd Long (Mecklenburg County Jail). Right: Shaquina Harris (Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department).…

Orange Park Handyman Arrested, Accused of Watching Woman Through Backyard Windows Near UF Campus

Staff report GAINESVILLE, Fla. – A 49-year-old Orange Park man was arrested…