Mom who helped son plan attack pointed gun at baby: Police
Share this @internewscast.com

Background: Ashley Pardo appears in court on Friday after being arrested on charges of endangering a child (KSAT). Inset: Ashley Pardo’s mug shot from her arrest in May (Bexar County Sheriff’s Office).

A Texas mother, accused of conspiring with her adolescent son to execute a mass shooting at a middle school, is now also facing allegations of menacing an 11-month-old baby with a shotgun.

Ashley Pardo, 33, was initially taken into custody on May 12, charged with aiding terrorism for allegedly purchasing tactical gear and ammunition for her 13-year-old son. Authorities apprehended the boy near a San Antonio middle school and he remains detained. Released on bond, Pardo now faces accusations of child endangerment and criminal negligence after an investigation revealed she allegedly took a photo pointing a shotgun at an 11-month-old girl in 2023.

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by KSAT, Pardo allegedly forwarded the photo to the child’s father with a message stating, “Tell her to keep being bad.”

KSAT reported that Pardo was taken into custody on the new charges on Thursday, appearing before a magistrate judge on Friday. She was given a $45,000 bond and forbidden from contacting her children. Previously, Pardo was on partial house arrest after securing a $75,000 bond concerning charges linked to her son’s alleged school attack plan at Rhodes Middle School in San Antonio.

Per the arrest affidavit, the recent charges arise from the investigation into Pardo’s initial case. During their inquiry, police retrieved photos from Pardo’s phone dated March 2023 depicting her aiming a shotgun at the head of a baby girl, then 11 months old. The affidavit indicated that Pardo described the girl to her father as a “brat.”

In another text that she reportedly sent to the baby’s father along with the photo including the shotgun, Pardo allegedly wrote, “Tell her to keep being bad.” The affidavit stated that Pardo had her finger on the shotgun’s trigger as the baby reached towards the barrel.

Pardo was arrested again on Thursday and charged with abandoning or endangering a child with criminal negligence.

Pardo’s 13-year-old son was originally charged with terrorism, but now faces a charge of possessing a prohibited weapon. He remains in custody and could face more criminal charges. At the time of his arrest in May, police stated that they found evidence of his fascination with mass shooting incidents and white supremacists.

In January, police questioned him over “concerning drawings” he had made of Rhodes Middle School that allegedly depicted a muzzle flash and a “suicide route.” The boy was suspended from Rhodes Middle School in April and sent to an alternative school after he was found to have searched the New Zealand mosque shootings from 2019 on his school-issued computer.

On the day he was found near the school and arrested, the boy reportedly told his grandmother he was “going to be famous.”

At the time of Pardo’s arrest in May, police said that she “expressed to the school her support” for her son’s “violent expressions and drawings.”

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Mystery Deepens: Unanswered Questions Surround Discovery of Body in Hospital Water Tank

Oklahoma authorities remain engaged in an ongoing investigation following the unsettling discovery…

Unveiling Secrets: Exclusive Interview with Maureen ‘Cookie’ Rowan’s Daughter on the Little Miss Panasoffkee Cold Case

Press release from TheColdCases.com GAINESVILLE, Fla. – In a poignant revelation, TheColdCases.com…

Mother and Partner Face Charges in Infant’s Tragic Death

Inset left top to bottom: Elizabeth LynnLanor Hogan and Devin Austin Brown-Fowler…

Father Allegedly Threatens Son with Harm After Refusing to Provide Food: Deputies Report

Background: Beason Rd. in Orangeburg, S.C. (Google Maps). Inset: Thomas Baker (Orangeburg…

Urgent: Search Underway for Missing 55-Year-Old American Woman on Caribbean Cruise

Authorities are appealing to the public for help in finding a woman…

Trump Expected to Pursue Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Following Dismissal of RICO Case

Left: Donald Trump speaks at the annual Road to Majority conference in…

Suspect Apprehended for Carjacking, Assault, and Police Scanner Evasion

In the early hours today, Rakeem Lizel Calhoun, aged 37, found himself…

Father Calls 911 Requesting Removal of 11-Year-Old Son After Food Request Leads to Confrontation

A father from South Carolina has landed in jail following accusations that…

Chilling Phone Call Emerges After Scientist’s Tragic Fall

On a grim November night in 1953, Frank Olson, a scientist involved…

Authorities Report Children Residing in Unsanitary Conditions Amidst Pest and Safety Concerns

Background: The home where children were allegedly found living in squalid conditions…

Teenager Stabbed Following School Celebration in Brisbane

A chaotic scene unfolded when a teenage boy was stabbed following an…

Tragic Loss: 8-Year-Old Jaylin Dies in Extreme Heat Incident Involving Parents

On a seemingly serene late summer morning in Odessa, Texas, young Jaylin…