Nicole Kidman's optimistic message as she holds her daughters close
Share this @internewscast.com

Last year turned out to be quite eventful for Nicole Kidman, marked by her unexpected separation from Keith Urban.

However, as she steps into the new year as a single woman, Nicole is embracing a spirit of optimism and renewal.

On Friday, the acclaimed Australian actress took to Instagram Stories to share a heartwarming moment with her daughters, Faith Margaret, 15, and Sunday Rose, 17. The trio was seen enjoying the New Year’s Eve fireworks together.

Accompanying the photo was an inspiring message from Nicole: “Looking forward into 2026 xx.”

It is suggested that the snapshot was taken around Sydney Harbour, as Nicole has been frequently spotted in the vibrant New South Wales city recently.

Reports from People highlight that Nicole is delighted to be back in Australia for the holiday season, relishing the time spent in her homeland.

Nicole Kidman, 58, shared an optimistic message about 2026 alongside this photo of herself with daughters Faith Margaret, 15, and Sunday Rose, 17, watching the New Years Eve fireworks

Nicole Kidman, 58, shared an optimistic message about 2026 alongside this photo of herself with daughters Faith Margaret, 15, and Sunday Rose, 17, watching the New Years Eve fireworks 

Nicole returned to Australia for the holiday season this year without Keith

Nicole returned to Australia for the holiday season this year without Keith 

‘This is all she wanted after a tumultuous fall,’ a source told the publication.

‘She just wanted to celebrate Christmas at home. She’s very excited,’ they added.

The insider also said that Nicole is feeling ‘very blessed’ despite the end of her 20-year marriage.

‘She’s been super positive and focused on things that she’s grateful for,’ they said.

It follows reports that reality may be starting to sink in for Keith following his divorce from Nicole. 

The country star, who parted ways with his Hollywood star wife in September after 19 years of marriage, is allegedly ‘wondering if he’s made a huge mistake’ following their split.

After recently performing private shows for members of Donald Trump’s inner circle, the 58-year-old is reportedly feeling more isolated than ever.

‘He’s got to pay the bills – and divorce lawyers don’t come cheap,’ a source told Woman’s Day magazine of the couple’s settlement.

It follows reports that reality may be starting to sink in for Keith following his divorce from Nicole

It follows reports that reality may be starting to sink in for Keith following his divorce from Nicole

Keith has forked out for the couple’s daughter Sunday Rose and Faith Margaret’s private school tuition and, according to the publication, needs to make a living in any way he can.

‘It’s a lonely existence for Keith right now – he’s exhausted, isolated and looking at a future he never imagined,’ the source added.

‘He’s also lost his best friend, Nicole, who was also his greatest supporter in life. He’s wondering if he’s made a huge mistake.’

Keith made headlines in November after he performed at an Australian billionaire’s party at Mar-a-Lago.

The private gig, hosted by Anthony Pratt, was attended by Donald Trump, who received $10million from the Visy executive chairman for his election campaign.

Nicole and Keith’s breakup shocked fans earlier this year – and the Oscar–winning actress had reportedly been dreading the public’s response for months prior.

‘She’s been stressed because she knew the separation would eventually become public and she was dreading it,’ a source told People in early October.

The country star, who parted ways with his Hollywood star wife in September after 19 years of marriage, is allegedly 'wondering if he's made a huge mistake' following their split

The country star, who parted ways with his Hollywood star wife in September after 19 years of marriage, is allegedly ‘wondering if he’s made a huge mistake’ following their split

‘But she’s surprisingly level-headed now that it’s out, she’s just focused on what’s ahead and her girls,’ the insider said of the couple’s daughters.

The actress and musician’s separation was confirmed by Daily Mail on September 29, and Nicole filed for divorce on September 30, citing irreconcilable differences.

Their marriage began to fall apart at the beginning of summer 2025. 

The split was reportedly a long-term development, stemming from months of quiet separation and diverging paths due to work commitments, according to Daily Mail sources.

Nicole has requested to be the primary residential parent in the custody arrangement.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Shocking Twist: Ex-American Idol Star Faces Murder Charges in Wife’s Tragic Death

Caleb Flynn, a former contestant on American Idol who has since become…

Katie Price Intends to Reunite in Matrimony with Lee Andrews, Defying Advisories

Katie Price is taking a bold step forward, disregarding her family’s cautions…

Alex Brooker and Josh Widdicombe Hilariously Roast Andrew’s Viral Mugshot

Comedians Alex Brooker and Josh Widdicombe had audiences laughing uncontrollably on Friday…

Kendall Jenner Stuns in Sporty Chic Outfit, Flaunts Toned Abs in Los Angeles Outing

<!– <!– <!– <!– Kendall Jenner embraced a sporty yet chic vibe…

Shocking Crime: American Idol Star Caleb Flynn Accused of Grisly Murder

A former contestant of the popular television show American Idol has found…

Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay Sparks Controversy with Bold Remarks on David Beckham Feud

Gordon Ramsay’s family gathered for an evening of togetherness and celebration, putting…

Former American Idol Contestant Accused in Wife’s Tragic Death After Distressing 911 Call

A former contestant from American Idol, accused of killing his spouse, frantically…