5.9k Share this
Adem Kilicci is a versatile Turkish amateur boxer in the middleweight division. He is well recognized for being a member of the Fenerbahce Boxing Club in Istanbul. The IOC disqualified Kilicci from the 2012 Olympic Games due to an adverse test for turinabol, a finding from the IOC’s 2016 wave of retesting of samples from previous Games on 1st February 2017. He had ranked 5th in men’s 69-75 kg boxing and had taken home a silver medal from the World University Boxing Championship in 2004. Adem also competed on the Turkish version of the reality show “Survivor”. He is also active in social media as he has gained more than 621k followers on his Instagram account and over 36.4K followers on his Twitter account.
What is Adem Kilicci Famous For?
- Being a Turkish amateur boxer.
- For being a member of the Fenerbahce Boxing Club in Istanbul.
Where is Adem Kilicci from?
Adem Kilicci was born on 5th March 1986 in Agri, Turkey. He is of Turkish nationality and he came from Turkish-white ethnic background. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is white. Adem recently celebrated his 36th birthday in the March of 2022 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Pisces. He is the son of Necati Kilicci (father), Esengul Kilicci (mother).
What does Adem Kilicci do for a living?
- Adem Kilicci began his boxing career by winning a silver medal at the 2004 World University Boxing Championship in Antalya, Turkey after which he participated in the 2007 World Amateur Boxing Championships held in Chicago, USA, and won the bronze medal at welterweight.
- He was upset in the first round by British boxer Billy Joe Saunders at 3:14 and decided to move up to middleweight at the 2008 Olympics.
- Then he gained the silver medal at the Mediterranean Games in Pescara, Italy losing to Rachid Hamani in the final in 2009 as well as he won the silver medal at the 2011 European Amateur Championships held in Ankara, Turkey losing to Maxim Koptyakov (RUS).
- Adem defeated Nursahat Pazziyev and Aleksandar Drenovak then lost 13:17 to Ryota Murata at the 2012 Olympics. However, he tested positive for steroid turinabol after re-analysis of his samples and was disqualified.
- He won a gold medal at the 2013 Mediterranean Games held in Mersin, Turkey.
Is Adem Kilicci Dating Anyone?
Adem Kilicci is an unmarried man. He also does not seem to have a girlfriend at the moment. But, there is no evidence to support or refute the possibility that he has a girlfriend. There are no reports of his having a romantic relationship with anyone. There is also no mention of his partner on his social media accounts. Adem might not be seeing anyone right now. Furthermore, talking about his sexual orientation, he is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Adem Kilicci?
Adem Kilicci has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2022 whereas he has also a handsome amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. He is among those few individuals that have such a wide range of experience and remains true to whatever he embarks on. He has reached great heights in his career already and he still has a lot more to do. Adem has not done endorsement work for any brands yet. In addition, his major source of income is his boxing career.
How tall is Adem Kilicci?
Adem Kilicci is 1.85 m (6.1 ft) tall and his body weighs around 69 kg (152 lb). He has light brown hair and dark brown eyes color. Adem has also inked some attractive tattoos on his body. Moreover, his body build type is athletic.
Did You Know?
- He took home a silver medal from the World University Boxing Championship in 2004.
- He competed on the Turkish version of the reality show Survivor.
- He fought Billy Joe Saunders during the 2008 Olympic Games.
- In 2012, he tested positive for steroid use and was disqualified from the Summer Games in London.
- He is recognized for having competed in the middleweight division of the sport.
Source: Gossip Gist