5.9k Share this
Florian Marku is a versatile Albanian professional boxer and former kickboxer and mixed martial artist. He is well known for holding the International Boxing Federation’s welterweight title. He earned the distinction after a win over Maxim Prodan in September of 2021 and held the IBF International welterweight title. He scored a first-round technical knockout in his professional debut in December of 2018 and signed a promotional contract with Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Sport in 2020. Additionally, Florian is also active in social media as he has gained more than 689k followers on his Instagram account and over 13.7K followers on his Twitter account.
- Being an Albanian professional boxer and former kickboxer and mixed martial artist.
- For holding the International Boxing Federation’s welterweight title.
Where is Florian Marku from?
Florian Marku was born on 29th September 1992 in Lushnje, Albania. He is Albanian by nationality and Albanian-white by ethnicity. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is white. Florian has celebrated his 29th birthday as of 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Libra. He has not shared any details regarding his parents and education qualifications.
What does Florian Marku do for a living?
- Florian Marku kicks off his boxing career making his professional debut on 1st December 2018 by scoring a first-round technical knockout (TKO) victory against Nikola Janicievic at the Beste Event Halle in Ulm, Germany.
- He then signed a promotional contract with Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Sport in November 2020 and faced Jamie Stewart at The SSE Arena in London.
- In a fight that saw Florian drop his opponent to the canvas with a punch to the body in the second round, the result was controversially announced as a draw, with referee Marcus McDonnell scoring the bout 76–76.
- On 20th February 2021, he returned to The SSE Arena for his next fight, facing Rylan Charlton whereas he had been scheduled to challenge IBF International welterweight champion Maxim Prodan on 7th August 2021 as part of Matchroom’s Fight Camp.
- It was announced on 25th August that the bout would now take place on 25th September at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on the undercard of Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk which he won via split decision after 10 rounds against Maxim Prodan.
Who is Florian Marku Dating?
Florian Marku is an unmarried boxer. He is currently engaged to Eirini Konomi, his girlfriend-turned-fiancee. They have yet to marry. The pair have been dating for several years and are hoping to marry soon. Florian and Erini are also the proud parents of a baby boy. The couple’s relationship is outstanding till now and hopes it will remain as same in the future too. Concerning Marku’s sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Florian Marku Net Worth?
Florian Marku has a net worth of $100,000 as of 2022 whereas he has also a handsome amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. In his short professional time also, Marku has established himself as an identity already. He’s also superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to reach his set objectives. In addition, his major source of income is from his boxer and former kickboxer and mixed martial arts career.
How tall is Florian Marku?
Florian Marku is 174 cm (5 ft 8+1⁄2 in) tall and his body weighs around 155 lbs / 70 kg. He has good-looking short dark brown hair and eyes color. Moreover, his body build type is athletic. Marku has also inked some tattoos on his body.
Did You Know?
- He earned the distinction after a win over Maxim Prodan in September of 2021.
- He scored a first-round technical knockout in his professional debut in December of 2018.
- He signed a promotional contract with Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Sport in 2020.
- He competed as an undercard at the Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk fight in 2021.
- He is known for holding the International Boxing Federation’s welterweight title.
Source: Gossip Gist