5.9k Share this
Natalie Gedra Senise is a Brazilian sports reporter and journalist who is professionally known as Natalie Gedra. She is currently working at ESPN Brazil. Recently, she starred on Sky Sports’ Sunday Supplement to discuss Sunday’s match between Liverpool and New Castle. Gedra is also active in social media as she has gained more than 145k followers on her Instagram account and over 125.1K followers on her Twitter account.
- For starring on Sky Sports’ Sunday Supplement to discuss Sunday’s match between Liverpool and New Castle
- For serving as a sports reporter for the Globo and CBN radios
What is Natalie Gedra Real Name?
Natalie Gedra took birth on 13th September 1985 with the real name of Natalie Gedra Senise in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Her nationality is Brazilian and her ethnicity is Brazilian-White. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. As of 2021, she celebrated her 36th birthday and as per her birth date, her star sign is Virgo. Details of her family background are obscure however we know that she has a brother named Bruno Gedra. Her sister-in-law is Talitha Gedra and she has a nephew.
Talking about Gedra’s education, she attended her primary education in her home country Brazil. She studied at Casper Libero College from 2004 to 2007 and graduated with a degree in Journalism. Later, she attended Birkbeck, the University of London in 2016 and graduated in 2017 with a master’s degree in Sports Management. Information regarding her parents will be added soon.
Natalie Gedra Career Timeline
- Natalie Gedra kicks off her career serving as a sports reporter for the Globo and CBN radios between 2008 and 2010.
- She covered Brazilian teams at the Copa Libertadores, making trips to Peru and Mexico during her time at CBN Radio.
- She was also chosen revelation of journalism by ACEESP in 2010.
- Between 2010 and 2013, she was a sports reporter at Bandeirantes Network however she returned to Rede Globo in 2013.
- At Rede Globo, Gedra got more exposure as she used to provide live coverages and reports on a daily basis from in and outside of Brazil.
- After leaving Rede Globo, she also left Brazil and moved to London, where she pursued higher education as well as career opportunities.
- Subsequently, she joined ESPN Brazil as a correspondent in December of 2016.
- Natalie also said that she films produces and edits her own material when she is not busy reporting sports on ESPN.
Is Natalie Gedra Married?
Natalie Gedra is a married woman. She tied a knot to Renato Senise in 2015. She once introduced her husband to her Instagram followers back in January 2018 by sharing a loved-up picture of them. On that particular post, she did not reveal her husband’s name though. The pair does not have any children at present. As of today, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances. They are enjoying their life a lot. Concerning Natalie’s sexual orientation, she is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Natalie Gedra?
Natalie Gedra is a versatile woman who has a net worth of between $500,000 to $1 million as of 2022 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. She is earning a considerable amount of salary from her present work. Overall, Natalie is satisfied with her earnings. In addition, her major source of earning is from her reporting career.
How tall is Natalie Gedra?
Natalie Gedra is a very beautiful woman with a charming smile. She has got a blonde hair color while her eye color is brown. She has got a perfect height with balanced body weight. Natalie’s exact body measurements regarding her height, weight, waist size, and more have not been revealed by any sources but it will be added soon. Moreover, her body build type is slim.
Source: Gossip Gist