5.9k Share this
Zion Clark is an American talented specially-abled wrestler, actor, motivational speaker, author, and entrepreneur. He was born with caudal regression syndrome which means he was born without legs. On 22nd September 2021, he officially became Guinness World Record Holder as he broke the world record by walking 20 meters fastly just from his hand which he finished in 4.78 seconds. As an author, he wrote a book entitled “No Excuses”. In 2018, he appeared in “Zion”, a Netflix short documentary film that is about his life. The film was released on 10th August 2018. Now, he is preparing for the 2024’s Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games. “I fell short of my goals (history will have to wait) to make the Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games, but I assure you that the lessons learned have motivated me to work harder in seeking to represent my country in these events,” Zion’s website reads.
What is Zion Clark Famous For?
- Being a wrestler, actor, author, and motivational speaker.
- Being the current fastest man on two hands as he completed 20 meters in 4.78 seconds.
Who are the Parents of Zion Clark?
Zion Clark took birth on 29th September 1997 which makes him the present age of 24 as of 2022. He is from Columbus, Ohio, the USA and his nationality is American. He belongs to a Mixed (African-American) ethnicity. He follows the Christianity religion. Clark was born in critical condition or he is categorized as a rare medical case of caudal regression syndrome a condition in which he has to survive with without legs. Thus, his parents did not accept him and were given for adoption. His biological family details are still to get disclosed yet. Later, he was adopted by his foster mum, Kimberli Hawkins, and her husband in the year 2015 when Zion was 17. He has two siblings (Kimberli Hawkin’s children) with whom she grew up. He spent his childhood very hard as he faced many mental cases of abuse, underfeeding, and bullying. Zion once shared that his biological mom didn’t care about her body and was always on drugs when she was pregnant. Due to this, his body could not fully be developed. Zion was very interested in wrestling and in his free time, he used to do practice wresting.
About his education, he attended Massillon Washington High School. After that, he went to attend Kent State University from where he graduated and began wrestling.
Zion Clark Career Timeline
- Initially, Zion was encouraged to pick up sports by his art teacher (a wrestling coach) while he was in grade two.
- He then started wrestling until high school.
- He also signed up for the school’s wrestling team while in Massillon Washington High School. He qualified to be a member.
- During his junior year, he lost all his games. Due to this, he trained harder and made it to the semi-finals in the championship during his senior year.
- Further, he was once approached by a paralympic official who encouraged him to try wheelchair racing.
- He next became Ohio’s fastest runner and won the 2016 100 meters and 400-meter state titles.
- On 10th August 2018, Netflix released a short film documentary on Clark and his journey.
- Additionally, he came in the third position in the 800-meter race.
- As of September 2021, he broke the world record by walking 20 meters fastly just from his hand which he completed in 4.78 seconds.
Who is Zion Clark Girlfriend?
Zion Clark is not married yet and he is still to get married yet. But he is currently engaged to his beautiful girlfriend whose name goes by Bodacious Teitei (bodacious_teitei) on 4th January 2021. His fiance, Bodacious is a fashion model by profession. Their bond is going strong with the passage of time and they are enjoying their life fully. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Zion Clark Net Worth?
Zion Clark is a wrestler, actor, motivational speaker, author by profession who is making a cool fortune from his professional work. As of 2022, the net worth of Zion Clark is estimated to have between $1 Million-$5 Million. At present, he is preparing for the 2024’s Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games. His main source of wealth is from being a wrestler. Besides his main career, he is also making a cool amount of money from his book career, entrepreneur career, and more. Zion’s exact salary and career earnings are still to get disclosed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is making a cool amount of earnings from his work.
What is Zion Clark Height and Weight?
Zion Clark is a handsome man with an athletic body type. As he was born without legs, his height measures 3 feet 2 inches or 0.96 m. His weight consisted of 56 Kg or 125 lbs. His hair color is black and he has a pair of dark brown eyes. He has inked a big tattoo of ‘NO EXCUSES’ on his back. He also revealed that he underwent two surgeries to sit up straight. His other body measurement is still to get revealed yet.
Did You Know?
- Zion has inked a big tattoo of ‘NO EXCUSES’ on his back.
- He was born with caudal regression syndrome which means he was born without legs.
- In 2018, he appeared on “Zion”, a Netflix short documentary film which is about his life.
- He belongs to a Mixed (African-American) ethnicity.
- He was adopted by foster mum, Kimberli Hawkins and her husband in the year 2015 when Zion was 17.
Source: Gossip Gist