Share this @internewscast.com
() — The father of Emmanuel Haro has denied that the missing child was a victim of abuse.
The disappearance of baby Emmanuel was reported by his parents, Jake and Rebecca Haro, on August 14, and he hasn’t been located since. Authorities from the San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department now suspect that Emmanuel Haro is deceased, leading to the arrest and murder charges against both parents.
From jail, Jake Haro spoke to the Orange County Register, disputing claims made by investigators that Emmanuel was a victim of prolonged abuse, as stated during a recent press conference. Previously, in 2018, Jake Haro received a suspended sentence related to a different child abuse incident, which enabled him to avoid jail time.
Jake Haro says he was ‘the fall guy’
The 2018 abuse case involved Promise Faith, Jake Haro’s daughter from a previous marriage. She was only 10 weeks old when she sustained several injuries, resulting in her being permanently bedridden.
“I admitted guilt because I didn’t have the financial means to undergo a trial. The judge explained that no one would buy my version of events,” Jake Haro explained to the Register regarding the past case.
“They somehow persuaded me into accepting this unfavorable plea deal. I was weary of the legal process. The judge is aware I didn’t commit the act. I was simply made a scapegoat,” he declared.
Brian Entin, a reporter, has gathered information indicating that Jake Haro, through a covert Perkins operation, confessed to killing baby Emmanuel and disposing of his body in the trash.
Jake Haro says ‘God is with us’
When asked about assisting search and rescue teams near the 60 freeway and Gilman Springs Road in Moreno Valley, he replied, “I want to talk about it, but I can’t. I was told, don’t do no press.”
Jake Haro said “God is with us” throughout the investigation and told the outlet he understood the public reaction.
“The allegations are horrendous, so of course people are going to be riled up,” he said.
When asked what he would say to Emmanuel Haro, Jake said, “I love you, buddy.”
Rebecca Haro is ‘innocent’
Speaking of his wife, Jake Haro said she is “innocent” of any crimes against their son.
“The media is killing her,” he said. “She is a beautiful woman. She loves her children.”
Rebecca Haro reported to police that she was knocked unconscious, and Emmanuel Haro was subsequently taken from her on Aug. 14 while changing his diaper in a California car park.
She also spoke to the local media from inside jail, standing by her husband and saying she wanted to be out searching for baby Emmanuel too.