Downtown Cincinnati violent brawl videos go viral


Emotional Video Shared by Woman Knocked Unconscious in Cincinnati Altercation

() The woman who was knocked out in the Cincinnati brawl last weekend has given an update on her recovery in a tearful video.

“It’s been very, very hard,” she said after thanking the public for their support. “I’m still recovering. I still have a very bad brain trauma.”

The woman, identified as Holly, is seen with large bruises covering her face and a black eye in the video shared by WLWT. She is a single mother who was enjoying an evening out with friends before the brawl.

Ohio Sen. Bernie Moreno previously shared a photo of her injuries, which she suffered in a violent attack in downtown Cincinnati on July 26.

Videos of the large fight showing a group beat and stomp a man for nearly a minute went viral and six people have been charged in connection with the attack so far.

Police have faced criticism over the beating with calls for more to be done to curb violence downtown. A local lawmaker, City Council Member Victoria Parks, sparked further outrage with a social media post in which she wrote, “They begged for that beat down.

Holly, meanwhile, said all of the prayers and well wishes she’s received after the attack have restored her faith in humanity.

“I just want to say thank you so much to everyone for all of the love and support,” she said. “It’s definitely what’s keeping me going … God bless you all.”

You May Also Like

Lake County Launches Machine Recount in Tight District 11 Republican Contest

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. – A razor-thin Republican primary contest for Florida’s Congressional…

Boston Symphony Orchestra Musicians Union Authorizes First Strike in Ensemble’s 145-Year History

LENOX, Mass. – Musicians with the Boston Symphony Orchestra have authorized what…

Trump Urges Court to Block BBC Request for Family Records in Defamation Case

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump is asking a federal judge to deny…