Internewscast Journal
  • Home
  • US News
  • Local News
  • Health
  • People
  • Guest Post
  • Support Our Cause
Internewscast Journal
  • Home
  • US News
  • Local News
  • Health
  • People
  • Guest Post
  • Support Our Cause
Home Local news Recent Update: Iran Strikes Back at Israel, Resulting in the Deaths of at Least Three Individuals
  • Local news

Recent Update: Iran Strikes Back at Israel, Resulting in the Deaths of at Least Three Individuals

  • 3 minute read
Total
0
Shares
Share 0
Tweet 0
Pin it 0
The Latest: Iran launches retaliatory strikes on Israel, killing at least 3 people

Up next

Robert Neulander Pd

NY Doctor Allegedly Misrepresented Wife’s Shower Death; Evidence Contradicts His Story

Published on 14 June 2025

Author

Internewscast

Share article

The post has been shared by 0 people.
Facebook 0
X (Twitter) 0
Pinterest 0
Mail 0

Recent Update: Iran Strikes Back at Israel, Resulting in the Deaths of at Least Three Individuals

Iran carried out retaliatory missile attacks on Israel into Saturday morning, resulting in the deaths of at least three individuals and injuring dozens more, following a series of intense Israeli strikes targeting Iran’s nuclear program and military forces.

In its assault, Israel utilized warplanes along with drones that had been smuggled into Iran beforehand to target critical sites and eliminate high-ranking generals and scientists. Iran’s ambassador to the U.N. reported that 78 individuals lost their lives, and over 320 were injured in the attacks.

Israel claimed the attack was essential to prevent Iran from progressing any closer to developing an atomic weapon, despite expert opinions and the U.S. government’s evaluation that Iran was not actively pursuing such a weapon before the strikes. This development also disrupted ongoing discussions between the United States and Iran regarding an atomic agreement, just days ahead of a planned meeting on Sunday.

___

Here’s the latest:

Iran’s Foreign Ministry calls nuclear talks with US ‘meaningless’ after Israeli strikes

Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman on Saturday called further nuclear talks with the United States “meaningless” after Israeli strikes on the country, state television said.

The comments by Esmail Baghaei further threw possible talks between the two nations, initially scheduled to take place Sunday in Oman, into doubt.

“The U.S. did a job that made the talks become meaningless,” Baghaei was quoted as saying. He added that Israel has passed all Iran’s red lines by committing a “criminal act” through its strikes.

However, he stopped short of saying the talks were cancelled. The Mizan news agency, which is run by Iran’s judiciary, quoted him as saying: “It is still not clear what we decide about Sunday talks.”

Jordan will reopen its airspace to civilian aircraft

Jordan will reopen its airspace to civilian aircraft on Saturday morning, its state-run media reported, signaling the Mideast kingdom believes there is no immediate danger of further attacks.

Jordan’s state-run Petra news agency said the skies would reopen at 7:30 a.m. local time.

Jordan’s airspace had seen Iranian drones and missiles cross through it, with Israeli fighter jets likely engaging targets there.

The crossfire between Israel and Iran disrupted East-West travel through the Mideast, a key global aviation route.

Woman dies in missile strike in Tel Aviv, hospital says

A spokesperson for Beilinson Hospital in Tel Aviv said a woman was killed in an Iranian missile strike, bringing the total number of fatalities in the barrages from Iran to three.

The hospital also treated seven people who were wounded in the strike early Saturday. Israel’s Fire and Rescue Services said a projectile hit a building in the city.

Israel’s paramedic service says 2 people killed when missile hit central Israel

Israel’s paramedic service Magen David Adom says an Iranian missile struck near homes in central Israel early Saturday morning, killing two people and injuring 19 others. Israel’s Fire and Rescue service said four homes were severely damaged.

UN chief calls for escalation to stop, saying ‘peace and diplomacy must prevail’

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres urged Israel and Iran to halt their attacks on one another, while calling for diplomacy.

“Israeli bombardment of Iranian nuclear sites. Iranian missile strikes in Tel Aviv. Enough escalation. Time to stop. Peace and diplomacy must prevail,” Guterres wrote on X on Saturday.

Iranian media reports a fire at Tehran’s airport

Iran’s semi-official Tasnim news agency is reporting a fire at Tehran’s Mehrabad International Airport, posting a video on X of a column of smoke and orange flames rising from what the outlet said was the airport.

A handful of minor injuries reported from second wave of Iranian missiles

Ichilov hospital in Tel Aviv said it has treated seven people hurt by the second Iranian barrage; six had light injuries and the seventh was moderately wounded.

Iran fires a second wave of missiles at Israel

Sirens and the boom of explosions, possibly from Israeli interceptors, could be heard in the sky over Jerusalem and Tel Aviv early Saturday.

AP journalists in Tel Aviv could see what appeared to be at least two Iranian missiles hit the ground, but there was no immediate word of casualties.

The Israeli military said another long-range Iranian missile attack was taking place and urged civilians, already rattled by the first wave of projectiles, to head to shelter. Around three dozen people were wounded by that first wave.

The Iranian outlet Nour News, which has close links with the paramilitary Revolutionary Guard, said a fresh wave was being launched.

Iranian air defenses are firing against Israeli attacks

The sound of explosions and Iranian air defense systems firing at targets was echoing across the center of the capital, Tehran, shortly after midnight on Saturday.

Additionally, an Associated Press reporter could hear air raid sirens near their home.

Copyright 2025 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.

You May Also Like

Boston Symphony Orchestra Musicians Union Authorizes First Strike in Ensemble’s 145-Year History - Internewscast Journal
  • Local news

Boston Symphony Orchestra Musicians Union Authorizes First Strike in Ensemble’s 145-Year History

LENOX, Mass. – Musicians with the Boston Symphony Orchestra have authorized what…
  • Internewscast
  • August 23, 2026
Buc-ee’s Sparks Ohio Backlash Over Mini Mart Beaver Logo Fight - Internewscast Journal
  • Local news

Buc-ee’s Sparks Ohio Backlash Over Mini Mart Beaver Logo Fight

BEAVERCREEK, Ohio – From a lip-smacking alligator to a grinning moose and…
  • Internewscast
  • August 23, 2026
Trump Tests Mark Carney as Canada Faces Economic Coercion Concerns - Internewscast Journal
  • Local news

Trump Tests Mark Carney as Canada Faces Economic Coercion Concerns

TORONTO, ONT – Mark Carney made his mark on the world stage…
  • Internewscast
  • August 23, 2026
Lake County Launches Machine Recount in Tight District 11 Republican Contest - Internewscast Journal
  • Local news

Lake County Launches Machine Recount in Tight District 11 Republican Contest

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. – A razor-thin Republican primary contest for Florida’s Congressional…
  • Internewscast
  • August 22, 2026
LAHSA Runs LA Homeless Mission From Luxe Downtown Aon Tower - Internewscast Journal
  • US

LAHSA Runs LA Homeless Mission From Luxe Downtown Aon Tower

The public agency at the center of Los Angeles’ deepening homelessness emergency…
  • Internewscast
  • August 23, 2026
Reclusive Husband With Loving Wife Destroyed His Life in One Terrifying Act - Internewscast Journal
  • News

Reclusive Husband With Loving Wife Destroyed His Life in One Terrifying Act

In October 2024, Eliana Bigoni posed proudly before an American flag, her…
  • Internewscast
  • August 23, 2026
Report: US Taxpayers Fund $230M in Grants Studying Intersectionality, Race, Class and Privilege - Internewscast Journal
  • News

Report: US Taxpayers Fund $230M in Grants Studying Intersectionality, Race, Class and Privilege

WASHINGTON — Federal taxpayers have backed roughly $230 million in grants tied…
  • Internewscast
  • August 23, 2026
Harry and Meghan Considering Private ‘Royals-Plus’ Agreement, Source Says - Internewscast Journal
  • News

Harry and Meghan Considering Private ‘Royals-Plus’ Agreement, Source Says

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expected to seek a blended private-and-royal…
  • Internewscast
  • August 23, 2026

Internewscast Journal

  • Home
  • Privacy Policy
  • DMCA Notice
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Guest Post
  • Support Our Cause
Copyright 2026. All Right Reserverd.