Trump rushed into Iran crisis meeting
Share this @internewscast.com
Donald Trump has been rushed into an Iran crisis meeting as a top US ally warns the President is set to strike 'within hours.' Trump summoned his top advisers for a briefing at the White House on Wednesday to discuss the ongoing nuclear crisis with Iran, according to a report from Axios. The advisers presented him with options regarding nuclear talks held with Iranian diplomats earlier this week in Geneva. The administration is the closest it has ever been to launching a major war against Iran, sources say.

In a dramatic turn of events, President Donald Trump convened an urgent meeting at the White House to address escalating tensions with Iran. According to sources cited by Axios, this gathering of top advisers was intended to discuss the precarious nuclear situation, especially following recent negotiations with Iranian diplomats in Geneva. This crisis meeting underscores the administration’s proximity to potentially initiating a significant conflict with Iran, a move not seen since the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Largest US Military Build-Up Near Iran Since 2003 

Trump in recent weeks has ordered the largest military build-up of infantry, naval, and aerial firepower on Iran's border since the 2003 invasion of Iraq . A potential military operation in Iran could last weeks and turn into a wider regional war aimed at toppling the Ayatollah's regime. Sources claim Israel would support the US in a joint military effort. Trump has demanded Iran make major concessions regarding the country's nuclear and ballistic missiles programs.

In recent weeks, Trump has orchestrated a formidable military presence along Iran’s border, amassing infantry, naval, and aerial forces in a build-up reminiscent of pre-war maneuvers. Should a military operation commence, it could span several weeks and potentially trigger a broader regional conflict aimed at overthrowing Iran’s ruling regime. Insider reports suggest that Israel would join forces with the U.S. in this military endeavor, as Trump insists on Iran making substantial concessions on its nuclear and missile programs.

Fears Exit Routes Could Close Within Hours 

Following the meeting, Polish Prime Minister and NATO ally Donald Tusk said on Thursday that all citizens should evacuate Iran because it may no longer be possible in a matter of hours. 'Please leave Iran immediately... and do not go to this country under any circumstances,' Tusk said. Trump is reportedly considering wiping out the entire military and political leadership of Iran with continuous aerial attacks in order to avoid US causalities. The move is aimed at creating chaos throughout the country to spur regime change.

In the wake of these developments, Polish Prime Minister and NATO ally Donald Tusk issued a stark warning, urging citizens to evacuate Iran immediately. He cautioned that the window for safe departure might close in mere hours. “Please leave Iran immediately… and do not visit this country under any circumstances,” Tusk advised. Reports indicate that Trump is weighing options to dismantle Iran’s military and political hierarchy via sustained aerial assaults, aiming to minimize American casualties and incite internal turmoil, thereby facilitating regime change.

The President is also considering limiting the strikes to Iranian nuclear facilities that he previously claimed were destroyed last year during the 12-day war between Israel and Iran. A war with Iran would come as Republicans brace for a tough midterm election cycle, fighting to preserve their congressional majority and avoid Trump becoming a lame-duck president. The potential strike on Iran comes after diplomatic talks with Iranian officials reached a dead end earlier this week.

The President is also considering limiting the strikes to Iranian nuclear facilities that he previously claimed were destroyed last year during the 12-day war between Israel and Iran. A war with Iran would come as Republicans brace for a tough midterm election cycle, fighting to preserve their congressional majority and avoid Trump becoming a lame-duck president. The potential strike on Iran comes after diplomatic talks with Iranian officials reached a dead end earlier this week.

The Daily Mail has contacted the White House for comment. In the past few days, the US has started sending ultra-modern F-35 and F-22 jet fighters into the region. Other crafts include F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets, F-15 and F-16 warplanes, and the KC-135 aerial refueling aircraft that are needed to sustain their operations. On Wednesday, Flightradar24 showed multiple KC-135s flying near or in the Middle East, as well as E3 Sentry airborne warning and control aircraft and cargo planes operating in the region.

The Daily Mail has contacted the White House for comment. In the past few days, the US has started sending ultra-modern F-35 and F-22 jet fighters into the region. Other crafts include F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets, F-15 and F-16 warplanes, and the KC-135 aerial refueling aircraft that are needed to sustain their operations. On Wednesday, Flightradar24 showed multiple KC-135s flying near or in the Middle East, as well as E3 Sentry airborne warning and control aircraft and cargo planes operating in the region.

The US is also stocking up by sea, as Washington currently has 13 warships in the Middle East: one aircraft carrier - the USS Abraham Lincoln - nine destroyers and three littoral combat ships, with more on the way, according to a US official. The USS Gerald R Ford - the world's largest aircraft carrier - is currently in the Atlantic Ocean en route from the Caribbean to the Middle East, after being ordered there by Trump earlier this month. It is accompanied by three destroyers.

The US is also stocking up by sea, as Washington currently has 13 warships in the Middle East: one aircraft carrier – the USS Abraham Lincoln – nine destroyers and three littoral combat ships, with more on the way, according to a US official. The USS Gerald R Ford – the world’s largest aircraft carrier – is currently in the Atlantic Ocean en route from the Caribbean to the Middle East, after being ordered there by Trump earlier this month. It is accompanied by three destroyers.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Exploring the Responses of Pro-Palestinian Advocates to Unexpected Visits: A Look into the Impact on Jewish Communities

Often referred to as ‘London-by-the-sea’, Brighton is also recognized as an official…

South Korea’s Kospi Defies Regional Downtrend, Reaches New High for Second Consecutive Session

The early morning skyline of Seoul on December 16, 2020, captured by…