Share this @internewscast.com

Elon Musk says he now regrets making comments that “went too far” about US President Donald Trump, after the pair’s very public falling out included trading insults.

In a televised Oval Office address on Thursday, Trump expressed being “very disappointed” with his former aide and major donor who criticized his “big, beautiful” spending bill currently before Congress.

The pair then hurled insults at each other on social media.
Musk hit back in real time on his X social media platform, saying the Republican would not have won the 2024 election without him and slamming Trump for “ingratitude”.

The tech mogul also responded “Yes” to a post on X suggesting that Trump should be impeached. However, with Trump’s Republicans in control of both houses of Congress, impeachment is highly improbable.

Epstein died by suicide in prison while awaiting trial for sex trafficking in 2019.
Musk appears to have since deleted some of his comments on his social media network, including the reference to the ‘Epstein files’.
On Wednesday, the Tesla chief said he regretted the comments he made against Trump.
“I regret some of my posts about President Donald Trump last week. They went too far,” Musk wrote.
Musk’s post comes days after Trump said his relationship with Musk was over.
Asked if he thought his relationship with the Tesla and SpaceX chief executive was over, Trump said, “I would assume so, yeah.”

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Discover Australia’s Booming Suburbs: Where Home Prices Have Skyrocketed Over 100% in Just 5 Years!

Nearly 200 Australian suburbs have more than doubled in value over the…

From Private Messages to Wedding Bells: The Rabbitohs Love Story Behind Australia’s ‘Royal Wedding

Like many modern relationships, it started with a slide into DMs on…

Southeast Asia Floods Claim Over 400 Lives as Recovery Efforts Commence

The death toll from devastating floods and landslides in Southeast Asia climbed…

Airbus A320 Recall Alert: Key Details and Implications for Airlines and Passengers

Airbus is warning of potential travel disruption due to upgrades on about…
Melburnians flocked to the newly opened Melbourne Metro Tunnel today.

Melbourne Metro Tunnel Opens After Years of Delays: Navigating Initial Challenges for Commuters

This morning marked the debut of Melbourne’s Metro Tunnel to commuters, although…

Unlocking Australia’s Billion-Dollar Opportunity: The Untapped Export Ready to Skyrocket

When Eleanor Gray borrowed a Hello Kitty DVD from her local library…
President Nicolás Maduro of Venezuela greets his supporters during a rally to commemorate Indigenous Resistance Day on October 12, 2025 in Caracas, Venezuela.

Trump Urges Caution: Advises Treating Venezuelan Airspace as Off-Limits

President Donald Trump on Saturday said that the airspace “above and surrounding”…
Survivor's incredible story from inside the Hong Kong horror blaze

Miraculous Escape: Survivor Shares Harrowing Tale from Devastating Hong Kong Fire

Just after 3 p.m., William Li received a startling call from his…
Award-winning British playwright dead at the age of 88

Renowned British Playwright Passes Away at 88

Renowned British playwright Tom Stoppard, celebrated for his witty and thought-provoking works,…
Jetstar

Jetstar Passengers Face New Delays Amid Urgent Airbus Repairs

Thousands of Airbus aircraft are currently grounded due to a major recall,…
Hero Uber driver stops job to race into burning house

Brave Uber Driver Halts Ride to Courageously Rescue Residents from Burning Home

An Uber driver unexpectedly halted a passenger’s trip to dash into a…
An aerial view of the burnt buildings after a deadly fire at Wang Fuk Court, a residential estate in the Tai Po district of Hong Kong's New Territories,

Investigation Launched into Corruption and Negligence Behind Hong Kong’s Most Devastating Fire in Decades

The tragic fire in Hong Kong, marking the deadliest in decades, has…