Share this @internewscast.com


Israel has confirmed it has received the remains of another Gaza hostage handed over as part of a US-brokered ceasefire deal.
“Israel has received, through the Red Cross, the coffin of a missing hostage who was handed over to the IDF [Israel Defense Forces] and Shin Bet [internal security] forces inside the Gaza Strip,” a statement from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said on Tuesday.

The Israeli military, along with Shin Bet, announced that the remains had been returned to Israel. They are now being transferred to the National Institute for Forensic Medicine for identification processes.

A senior Hamas official told the Agence France-Presse news agency that the group’s armed wing had handed over the captive’s remains to the Red Cross after receiving them from the Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades.
A statement from the Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades said: “In fulfilment of our national responsibility, we… announce that we are handing over the body of one of the Zionist soldiers in implementation of the terms of the agreement.”
Prior to this handover, Hamas had returned 12 bodies of hostages to Israel, out of the 28 it had pledged to return as part of the ceasefire agreement in the Gaza Strip.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
US ready for military strike this weekend, sources say

US Prepared for Potential Military Action This Weekend, Insider Sources Reveal

The US military is prepared to strike Iran as early as this…
coles trolley

Court Testimony Highlights Supermarket Giant’s Genuine Commitment to Customer Care

The supermarket colossus, Coles, is embroiled in a storm of controversy over…

Discover How Gaza’s Palestinians Are Observing Ramadan Amidst a Fragile Peace

In Gaza City, the streets, though lined with the remnants of collapsed…
A police investigation is underway after this disturbing note was sent to Lakemba Mosque

Controversial Letter Sent to Australia’s Largest Mosque on the Eve of Ramadan

A chilling death threat sent to Australia’s largest mosque has heightened tension…

Surge in Labor Data Signals Imminent Interest Rate Hike: Expert Insights

In Brief Australia’s unemployment rate held steady at 4.1 per cent for…
The sign outside entrance to the NDIS headquarters in central Geelong. The building is at 13 - 19 Malop Street

Government Employee Accused in $5 Million NDIS Fraud Case

An employee of the National Disability Insurance Agency is facing charges in…
Prince Andrew, Duke of York, King Charles III and Prince William, Prince of Wales

King Charles Responds to Brother Andrew’s Arrest: What You Need to Know

On the morning of his 66th birthday, the former Prince Andrew was…
Sydney had the nation's highest temperature just before midday today.

Sydney’s Sizzling Heatwave Ends Abruptly with Unexpected Downpour: A Weather Rollercoaster

Sydney was the hottest place in Australia briefly today before parts of…
Wayne Bennett has endorsed the landmark changes to State of Origin’s selection criteria but has warned Australian rugby league chiefs not to alter core eligibility rules

Wayne Bennett Urges State of Origin Leaders to Maintain Key Rule Amidst Significant Eligibility Reforms

Wayne Bennett has given his support to the groundbreaking modifications in the…

Ukrainian Officials Boycott Paralympics: Unveiling the Controversial Decision Stirring Global Attention

In brief Both Russia and Belarus were subject to a blanket ban…
The robots at the Chinese New Year Gala performed alongside several child performers in a routine lasting almost five minutes.

Robots Execute Backflips and Advanced Martial Arts in Dazzling Display

Robots performing backflips and wielding nunchucks have wowed audiences during China’s annual…

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Taken into Custody

Even after being stripped of his official titles by his brother, King…