Brooks Nader's ex makes scathing remark about their sex life

In a surprising revelation, Gleb Savchenko, known for his professional ballroom dancing, made headlines by describing Brooks Nader, his former girlfriend, as the least satisfying intimate partner he has experienced.

The Dancing with the Stars professional, 42, who sparked up a steamy romance with Nader, 29, during their time partnered on the hit show in 2024, proved he is not over their messy split during a candid chat on the YouTube show Unwell Winter Games on Wednesday.

He shared with Dakota Mortensen, another ex-partner of reality star Taylor Frankie Paul, “During our relationship, it was quite disappointing. Honestly, it was the least enjoyable sexual experience I’ve ever had.”

Additionally, Savchenko, originally from Moscow, mentioned that the model from Louisiana often preferred a level of intensity that he found unsettling.

“Her behavior was really troubling,” he stated. “She wanted to get close, but I didn’t feel comfortable with her approach.”

The dancer further accused the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model, who has been romantically linked with actor Taron Egerton, of aggressive behavior, claiming, “She choked me, slammed me against the wall, and even chipped my tooth.”

The Daily Mail has reached out to both Nader’s and Savchenko’s representatives for additional comments but has not received a response yet.

Brooks Nader's ex-boyfriend, Dancing with the Stars pro Gleb Savchenko, has stunned fans by branding the model 'the worst sex' he's ever had. Above, the former couple last year in LA

Brooks Nader’s ex-boyfriend, Dancing with the Stars pro Gleb Savchenko, has stunned fans by branding the model ‘the worst sex’ he’s ever had. Above, the former couple last year in LA 

Savchenko, 42, who had a steamy romance with Nader, 29, during their time partnered on the hit show last year, proved he is not over their messy split during a candid chat on the Unwell Winter Games on YouTube Wednesday

Savchenko, 42, who had a steamy romance with Nader, 29, during their time partnered on the hit show last year, proved he is not over their messy split during a candid chat on the Unwell Winter Games on YouTube Wednesday

Nader and Savchenko began seeing one another in the fall of 2024 when they were partners on Dancing With the Stars, with it quickly becoming apparent that a romance was forming.

Nader intimated in an October 2024 TikTok clip that they had parted ways.  

‘Gleb got way too comfortable, especially in the amount of time he was spending at Brooks’ home, to a point it had begun to concern Brooks’ people and family close to her,’ an insider told US Weekly of the couple’s split in the fall of 2024.

Savchenko ‘sensed Brooks pulling back because of this,’ the insider said.

Things appeared on track again the next month, when Nader welcomed Savchenko to her family’s Thanksgiving dinner. 

The duo parted ways again in April last year, with Savchenko telling Page Six he was caught off-guard by their split.

‘I was surprised to learn through article(s) published today … that Brooks has ended our relationship,’ the dance pro told the outlet at the time.

Savchenko told the outlet in the April 7, 2025, story that he had been in touch with Nader the day before.

On the YouTube show, Savchenko said he was caught off-guard by their split a year ago

On the YouTube show, Savchenko said he was caught off-guard by their split a year ago

Nader said she asked ABC producers 'to give me the hottest, douchiest guy' as her partner for the dance competition, leading to her pairing with Savchenko

Nader said she asked ABC producers ‘to give me the hottest, douchiest guy’ as her partner for the dance competition, leading to her pairing with Savchenko

‘The last communication I received from her was a text on April 6, asking to speak,’ Savchenko said. ‘I called her today in response, but she has not replied.’

Nader, who appeared on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen last year, said that she and Savchenko hit it off quickly.

‘We started being intimate [on] day one … like, the day I met him,’ Nader said.

Nader said that in the wake of her split from businessman Billy Haire, she asked ABC producers ‘to give me the hottest, douchiest guy’ as her partner for the dance competition.

She continued, ‘They gave me Gleb. I felt as though there was so much sexual tension on the first day we met that it would just get worse and worse.

‘And I just wanted to… see what we’re working with.’

Savchenko is linked to OnlyFans model Kaitlin Trujillo, a source told Page Six earlier this year, characterizing the relationship as ‘new and pretty recent.’ 

The discussion came as Savchenko compared notes with Dakota Mortensen over their exes, as Mortensen has been involved in a high-profile split and legal battle with ex Taylor Frankie Paul

The discussion came as Savchenko compared notes with Dakota Mortensen over their exes, as Mortensen has been involved in a high-profile split and legal battle with ex Taylor Frankie Paul 

Nader last August in NYC

Taylor Frankie Paul in 2024 in NYC

Mortensen likened Nader to Paul (right), saying the women had the ‘same energy’

The discussion came as Savchenko compared notes with Mortensen over their exes, as Mortensen has been involved in a high-profile split and legal battle with ex Paul. 

Mortensen compared Nader to Paul, whose season of The Bachelorette was shelved amid allegations of domestic violence publicly surfacing, saying the women had the ‘same energy.’

On the YouTube show, Mortensen told Savchenko he has ‘never moved on from Taylor’ despite major red flags that left him heartbroken and humiliated.

‘I was just waiting for her – I was like, “Maybe I’ll have a chance,”‘ he said. ‘I found out she was talking to another guy, hooked up with him, hooked up with me.

‘She lied to me. Then had sex with me. Then after tells me. I was like, “What the f***?” That sucked.’

Paul and Mortensen, who have a son together, have accused one another of violence, which both of them deny, and have received temporary protective orders against each other.

After an hour-long hearing in Utah on April 7, a judge ruled that Paul will be allowed up to eight hours of supervised visitation with their two-year-old son, Ever, each week.

This temporary custody arrangement will remain in place for three weeks and two days, until the next court hearing on April 30.

You May Also Like

Inside the Match of the Day Mutiny Involving Alan Shearer

BBC Sport staff working long shifts from the broadcaster’s gleaming new studio…

Cameron Diaz Steps Out With Zoe Saldana After Baby No. 3

Cameron Diaz was spotted out in Santa Barbara, California, on Thursday, marking…

Disturbing Photo Surfaces After Missing Woman Disappears

A missing Philadelphia woman was allegedly featured nude on a pornographer’s website…

Kim Zolciak’s Ex Kroy Picks Up Son’s Football Jersey After Arrest

Kim Zolciak’s estranged husband, Kroy Biermann, was seen in public on Saturday…

Woman, 47, Dies at Jail Booking After Saying She Couldn’t Breathe

An Oregon woman arrested after an incident at a Kentucky Fried Chicken…

Tropical Storm Moke Forms Near US as Flood Threat Grows

Tropical Storm Moke has developed over the Pacific, putting Hawaii on alert…

Meghan Markle’s Rumored Guy Ritchie TV Role Faces Setback

Meghan Markle’s widely discussed return to scripted television has reportedly hit a…

Hailey Bieber’s Sister Gets No Jail Time in Assault Case

Hailey Bieber’s older sister, Alaia Baldwin Aronow, is reportedly set to avoid…

Alaska Incumbent Defiant After Lavish Spending Exposed

An Alaska senator fighting to keep his seat in Congress has been…

Community Gathers at Vigil for Family of Four Who Died in Shoreham Sea Tragedy

A community vigil has been held for a family of four who…

Student Killed After 18-Year-Old Armed With Sword Attacks School in Sweden

GENEVA — A sword attack at a school in central Sweden left…

New Details Emerge About Karmelo Anthony’s Alleged Violent Past

A Texas judge is weighing whether convicted killer Karmelo Anthony should be…