Share this @internewscast.com
THE bus driver involved in a crash which allegedly left Virginia Giuffre with four days to live has spoken out on the ordeal.
Virginia, who was sex trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein and accused Prince Andrew of sexually abusing her when she was 17, recently shared a picture of herself in the hospital after the crash.



The shocking photo showed her lying in bed covered in bruises, with Virginia begging to see her children “one last time”.
She also said she was suffering from kidney failure, and was being transferred to a specialist unit.
The mum wrote on Instagram: “They’ve given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology.
“I think it’s important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you driving 110km/h as we were slowing down for a turn, that no matter what your car is made of, it might as well be a tin can.”
However, bus driver Ross Munns expressed his surprise at seeing the post, asserting that the crash, which took place in Perth, Western Australia last week, has been “blown out of proportion”.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, Mr Munns said he had been following a slow-moving Toyota Highlander for 3km – and tried to overtake it when it slowed to 75kmh.
The granddad, who has been a bus driver for 16 years, said he had 29 children on board at the time.
He claims he beeped his horn but he was unable to avoid clipping the Toyota.
He described the crash as a “minor collision” and after pulling over to check the other driver was ok, he was satisfied no-one was badly hurt.
“It’s just all blown out of proportion and I know what happened,” he told the Mail.
“I didn’t even see her in the car.
“The driver basically pulled out in front of me. I made sure she was alright, and I went and did a police report.
“She was elderly and I asked if she was ok, and she said, ‘Yes I’m ok’.”
Mr Munns said the driver was a 71-year-old woman and he was later told another 41-year-old was a passenger in the car.
He claims the elderly woman told him she was fine and that it “wasn’t a major crash”.
Police confirmed the crash was logged as a minor traffic crash incident report, revealing no injuries were reported.
No charges were brought against either driver.
Damage to the vehicle Giuffre was travelling in is believed to be around $2000.
A 41-year-old woman — confirmed by cops as the passenger in the car — was involved in the crash, which happened just after 3pm on March 24.
Virginia’s PR, Dini von Mueffling, said this week: “Virginia has been in a serious accident and is receiving medical care in the hospital.
“She greatly appreciates the support and well wishes people are sending.”
Brad Edwards, who represented the mum in her previous legal cases, meanwhile, said that they were “hoping for better news in the coming days” and that he hoped she would pull through with good medical care.
Virginia sued Prince Andrew in 2021, claiming she was trafficked and forced to have sex with the Duke on three occasions when she was a teen.
The royal has always denied the allegations but settled out of court in 2022, reportedly paying millions to avoid a humiliating trial.
The Sun has reached out to Virginia Giuffre’s representative for comment.

Who is Virginia Giuffre?

VIRGINIA Roberts – now Virginia Giuffre, 41, is an American-Australian campaigner and a prominent victim of the sex trafficking ring of Jeffrey Epstein.
She has made claims against Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, as well as Brit socialite Ghislaine Maxwell – Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-lover.
Giuffre alleged in court documents that she was procured by Maxwell, 63, the daughter of disgraced tycoon Robert Maxwell, as a teenage “sex slave” for Epstein.
She released a manuscript just hours before Epstein’s death, which added to more than 2,000 documents of a lawsuit pending against the former financier and his pals.
The legal documents were released in a defamation case involving Giuffre, who has claimed in court documents that Prince Andrew slept with her three times.
In 2019, Virginia Roberts has claimed that she had sex with Prince Andrew in a toilet when she was 17, after a night where he had allegedly been plying her with vodka in a posh London club.
On February 15, 2022, it was announced that Prince Andrew settled the lawsuit – sparing him a humiliating court battle.