Celeste Rivas' death certificate confirms she was NOT pregnant
Share this @internewscast.com

The mystery surrounding the death of Celeste Rivas deepened this week after her official death certificate revealed that the cause of death is still being deferred, pending toxicology results and further investigation.

According to documents obtained by TMZ, the 15-year-old’s body was discovered on September 8, 2025, inside a vehicle in Los Angeles. 

The L.A. County Medical Examiner confirmed an autopsy was performed but stated additional testing is needed before determining both the cause and manner of death.

The death certificate also clarified that Rivas was not pregnant at the time of her death and had not been pregnant within the last year — a detail that had been the subject of speculation online.

Rivas’ dismembered remains were found in the trunk of a Tesla registered to musician David Burke, better known as D4vd, which had been abandoned for weeks in the Hollywood Hills.

The shocking discovery launched a high-profile investigation and raised questions about how long her body had been concealed.

The mystery surrounding the death of Celeste Rivas deepened this week after her official death certificate revealed that the cause of death is still being deferred

The mystery surrounding the death of Celeste Rivas deepened this week after her official death certificate revealed that the cause of death is still being deferred

LAPD Captain Scot Williams told TMZ that confirming whether Rivas died from foul play or other causes is critical to the case, noting that without the Medical Examiner’s findings, detectives cannot formally classify her death as a homicide.

In a news release issued Monday, the LAPD’s Robbery-Homicide Division confirmed the ongoing probe, stating: ‘It remains unclear whether there is any criminal culpability beyond the concealment of her body. RHD is thoroughly examining every aspect of this case to uncover the truth and seek justice for Celeste Rivas Hernandez and her family.’

The department acknowledged the vehicle had been parked at the location for several weeks before it was towed, suggesting Rivas may have been deceased for some time before the grisly discovery.

While under scrutiny, D4vd initially continued performing on tour before abruptly canceling his Seattle show after police confirmed Rivas’ identity.

The LAPD has urged patience as investigators await toxicology results and review potential evidence. 

For now, the manner of death remains undetermined.

Last week TMZ reported friends of D4vd believed Rivas was the singer’s girlfriend. 

According to the outlet, insiders who partied with D4vd, 20 – real name David Anthony Burke – and Celeste believed the pair were romantically linked and thought she was far older than she really was. 

The death certificate also clarified that Rivas was not pregnant at the time of her death and had not been pregnant within the last year — a detail that had been the subject of speculation online; seen in March 2025

The death certificate also clarified that Rivas was not pregnant at the time of her death and had not been pregnant within the last year — a detail that had been the subject of speculation online; seen in March 2025

Rivas' dismembered remains were found in the trunk of a Tesla registered to musician David Burke, better known as D4vd, which had been abandoned for weeks in the Hollywood Hills

Rivas’ dismembered remains were found in the trunk of a Tesla registered to musician David Burke, better known as D4vd, which had been abandoned for weeks in the Hollywood Hills

Several said they were convinced she was a student at the University of Southern California and estimated her age at around 19. 

The insiders noted that Celeste — who reportedly met the musician when she was just 12 — frequently attended age-restricted venues, which fueled the assumption she was legally an adult. The news she was actually 14 has left many stunned.

While authorities have not established any direct connection between Celeste’s death and D4vd – whose demeanor friends described as ‘super shy, soft spoken and gentle – the discovery of her remains in his vehicle has sparked widespread speculation and unease.

Adding to the tragic complexity, law enforcement previously revealed that Celeste had run away from home multiple times and was described as coming from a ‘troubled’ family environment.

Before officials publicly identified Celeste as the victim, her mother told TMZ she believed her daughter had been dating someone named David.

The shocking discovery launched a high-profile investigation and raised questions about how long her body had been concealed

The shocking discovery launched a high-profile investigation and raised questions about how long her body had been concealed 

While under scrutiny, D4vd initially continued performing on tour before abruptly canceling his Seattle show after police confirmed Rivas' identity.

While under scrutiny, D4vd initially continued performing on tour before abruptly canceling his Seattle show after police confirmed Rivas’ identity.

The investigation remains ongoing as authorities work to determine how the teenager ended up in the trunk of the 20-year-old singer’s car.

Police recently raided D4vd’s now vacated Hollywood Hills rental home, in search of blood evidence linked to the dismembered teen.

What was found during the search of the home is not clear. 

In a statement earlier this month, a spokesperson for the LAPD said ‘several items of evidence’ were collected for analysis.

The teenager was reported missing from Lake Elsinore in May 2024, when she was just 13. 

The investigation remains ongoing as authorities work to determine how the teenager ended up in the trunk of the 20-year-old singer's car

The investigation remains ongoing as authorities work to determine how the teenager ended up in the trunk of the 20-year-old singer’s car 

Her remains were found a day after what would’ve been her 15th birthday, though investigators said it appeared she’d been dead for some time.

Rivas’s family claims to have last seen her on May 4, 2024. Her brother, Matthew Rivas, claimed she left home to go see a movie with D4vd and never came back. 

Numerous images have since emerged on social media, purporting to show Rivas and D4vd together during the time she was reported missing.

The nature of D4vd’s relationship with Rivas is currently being scrutinized by investigators.

Police and the girl’s family confirmed Rivas had ‘Shhh…’ tattooed in red ink on her right index finger – matching one D4vd has.

Internet sleuths have also unearthed an alleged unreleased song of D4vd’s, titled Celeste_Demo unfin.

Rivas was reported missing from her home in Lake Elsinore by her family in May 2024 when she was just 13

Rivas was reported missing from her home in Lake Elsinore by her family in May 2024 when she was just 13

D4vd has not spoken publicly about Rivas's remains being found in his car; He is pictured in June

D4vd has not spoken publicly about Rivas’s remains being found in his car; He is pictured in June

The song’s authenticity has not been confirmed, but leakers claim it was recorded by D4vd in December 2023, and the lyrics explicitly reference a girl called Celeste.

Neama Rahmani, a former Department of Justice prosecutor, told the Daily Mail that the seeming evidence mounted against D4vd already is ‘staggering’ and he is shocked an arrest hasn’t already been made.

D4vd, meanwhile, has yet to publicly acknowledge the discovery of Rivas’s remains in his car.

His Tesla had been abandoned for days near Doheny Place and Bluebird Avenue, just blocks from the rental home where he’d been staying.

D4vdand his representatives have not returned multiple requests for comment.

The singer shot to fame on TikTok in 2022 and made his late-night television debut on Jimmy Kimmel’s show in November 2023, aged 18.

His rapid rise culminated in national television appearances, a coveted slot at Coachella, and tours alongside singer SZA. 

D4vd, who received a $3 million record advance at jusy 17, had been on a tour promoting his debut album, ‘Withered’, when Celeste’s body was found.

The rest of the schedule – including dates in Europe, the UK, and Australia – have been suspended indefinitely.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Andrew Appears Tired and Distressed as He Is Released from Police Custody

On Thursday night, an exhausted Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor was seen leaving a police…

Vandals Deface Home with ‘Brothel’ Graffiti, Raising Concerns of Potential Chinese Gang Involvement Among Neighbors

A quiet neighborhood in Hanwell, west London, has been shaken by a…

Revitalizing San Francisco: Two Major Retailers Signal a New Dawn by Reopening

Downtown San Francisco is showing promising signs of revival as two prominent…

Florida Airport Set to Honor Donald Trump with Renaming Initiative

A significant change is on the horizon for one of Florida’s primary…

Brave Rescue: Heroic Act Saves Baby Girl Swept into Lake by Strong Winds

A comedian from Chicago has been praised for his bravery after plunging…

Trump Reveals Surprising Detail About Nicki Minaj That Captured His Attention

During the White House’s 100th annual Black History Month celebration, an enthusiastic…

Hollywood Mourns: Tributes Pour in for ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Eric Dane Following His Passing at 53

Eric Dane’s untimely death at 53 has left his celebrity friends and…

Royal Turmoil: Beatrice and Eugenie’s Emotional Struggle Amidst Prince Andrew’s Legal Battles

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie are reportedly in a state of distress following…

Saudi Billionaire Prince’s Luxurious Superyacht Makes Waves Off Devon Coast: A Rare Sight

This morning, one of the globe’s most impressive superyachts, owned by a…

Virginia Giuffre’s Family Celebrates as Prince Andrew Faces Arrest: A Landmark Moment in Justice

Virginia Giuffre’s family today celebrated the arrest of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, describing it…

Climber Claims Girlfriend Encouraged Him to Continue as She Faced Fatal Circumstances

An Austrian climber, accused of leaving his girlfriend stranded atop the country’s…

Exclusive Insight: How the Home Secretary’s Office Was Pre-Informed About Andrew’s Arrest

According to revelations by the Daily Mail, the police informed the Home…