Dramatic moment three ‘terrorists linked to Moscow massacre’ are snatched by Russian FSB in major operation
Share this @internewscast.com

THIS is the dramatic moment three suspected terrorists linked to the Moscow massacre are snatched by Russian FSB.

A major operation took place in the city of Kaspiysk, in the Republic of Dagestan, on Sunday following fears the detained men had been “planning a number of terrorist offences”.

A major operation took place in the Russian region of Dagestan to detain three men suspected of terrorism

A major operation took place in the Russian region of Dagestan to detain three men suspected of terrorismCredit: East2West
Soldiers outside the residential building after smoke was spotted coming from one of the windows

Soldiers outside the residential building after smoke was spotted coming from one of the windowsCredit: Zvezda
Automatic weapons were found during the inspection

Automatic weapons were found during the inspectionCredit: Zvezda

Russian officials moved quickly to eliminate the potential threat of more attacks following last Friday’s Crocus City Hall shooting in Moscow, where at least 144 died.

Initial unconfirmed reports citing law enforcement have linked the detained men to the massacre.

Smoke had been seen pouring from a flat in Kaspiysk city before the suspects were taken into custody.

A major anti-terrorism operation was underway as residential areas of the regional capital Makhachkala, were also covered.

Footage showed soldiers lining up outside the residential building before storming their way inside.

They then broke down the door of the property before making their way through.

Automatic weapons, ammunition and “ready-to-use” improvised explosive devices were found inside the flat, according to Russia’s National Anti-Terrorism Committee.

Footage also shows one solider discovering a gun that has been covered up with a cloth.

The three detained were from a central Asian state and were “directly related” to the terrorists who staged the Moscow attack, according to Telegram channel Before Everyone.

The four main suspects in Moscow are all from Tajikistan, and their strike was the work of an ISIS-affiliate, according to Western sources.

Putin planning to have ISIS terrorists behind Moscow attack ‘blindfolded and shot in the head’ in brutal execution

There were no reported casualties during today’s FSB storming.

Further operations in Dagestan were underway, according to some reports.

Russia is on high alert for more atrocities after the Crocus City Hall bloodbath on 22 March. 

“Security agencies detained three bandits who were planning a number of terrorist offences,” said the committee.

“During the inspection of the places where the criminals were detained, automatic weapons, ammunition and an improvised explosive device ready for use were found.”

Earlier a counter-terrorism regime had been declared in Makhachkala and Kaspiysk, giving law enforcement the right to stage searches, check cars, and block internet communications.

“The necessary operational search activities and investigative actions continue,” said the committee.

The raid comes as Putin plans to have the ISIS terrorists behind the Moscow attack executed – despite the death penalty being illegal in Russia.

The tyrant allegedly wants to have the four suspects behind the horrific Moscow massacre blindfolded and shot in the head.

It has been reported that the four men accused by Russia of carrying out the shooting could face life imprisonment in the notorious Black Dolphin Prison.

FSB chief Alexander Bortnikov has also vowed to hunt down Russians fighting against Putin for volunteer paramilitary groups based in Ukraine.

These partisans gained a territorial foothold by capturing land in Russia’s Belgorod region.

Putin has branded them “traitors” and ordered Bortnikov to hunt and kill them – to “punish them without a statute of limitations, wherever they are”.

The FSB chief said today: “We know by name the organisers of…actions on our territory.

“We will do everything necessary to find and punish these scoundrels.”

Inside the flat where the three suspected terrorists were found

Inside the flat where the three suspected terrorists were foundCredit: East2West
Soldiers also found improvised explosive devices ready for use

Soldiers also found improvised explosive devices ready for useCredit: Zvezda
Another handheld weapon discovered at the property

Another handheld weapon discovered at the propertyCredit: Zvezda
The FSB security service were out in full force amid fears of more terror attacks in Russia

The FSB security service were out in full force amid fears of more terror attacks in RussiaCredit: East2West
Alexander Bortnikov, head of Putin's FSB security service, has also vowed to find and punish Russians fighting against the dictator

Alexander Bortnikov, head of Putin’s FSB security service, has also vowed to find and punish Russians fighting against the dictatorCredit: East2West
Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Global Reactions Wary of US ‘Reciprocal’ Tariffs on Multiple Countries

The tariffs fell most heavily on parts of the world sleeping during…

Twinsburg Firefighters Rush to House Possibly Hit by Lightning

Firefighters responded to a house fire on Meadowood Blvd. in Twinsburg. No…

The Documentary ‘The Track’ on Sarajevo Luger Travels from Bosnia to Film Festivals in San Francisco and Toronto

EXCLUSIVE: Ryan Sidhoo’s documentary The Track has lined up its next two…

9 Proven Strategies to Quickly Eliminate Brain Fog and Boost Your Clarity

Clear brain fog instantly, a term conveying mental cloudiness, sluggishness in thinking,…

Andrea Luque Káram Appointed as Executive Director of Ragtag Film Society, Organizers of the True/False Film Festival

Andrea Luque Káram has been appointed executive director of Ragtag Film Society,…

A $13,000 Reward Announced for Tips Regarding Triple Homicide at JTB Apartments in 2023

Kae’Lynn Matthews, 3, Keonte Johnson, 24, and Jaquann Mitchell, 23, were shot…

Cuts in Funding Impact Measles Vaccination Clinics

() — As the country faces a deadly measles outbreak, funding cuts…

Amazon’s MGM Studios Kickstarts an “Exciting New Era” for James Bond with Producers in London at CinemaCon

Amazon MGM is getting down to work on Bond. Courtenay Valenti, head…

Disney Channel & Disney+ Announce Premiere Date for ‘Phineas And Ferb’ Revival; First Trailer Released

We now have a date for the return of Phineas and Ferb.…

‘White Lotus’ Composer Opts Out of Fourth Season Due to Creative Differences: “We’ve Already Had Our Final Conflict”

White Lotus composer Cristobal Tapia de Veer has said season three of…

Tragic Incident at Track Meet: One Student Stabbed to Death, Another Charged with Murder

The student who died was identified as 17-year-old Austin Metcalf. He attended…

Trailer for ‘Chhorii 2’: A Mother Battles Dark Supernatural Forces in This Indian Horror Sequel

EXCLUSIVE: Haunting rituals, ghostly figures, and unsettling folklore combine in Chhorii 2…