Elon Musk warns Epstein memo is 'last straw' as MAGA turns on Bondi
Share this @internewscast.com

Discontent arose after a shocking report indicated that the Justice Department and FBI are concluding that disgraced financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein did not possess a ‘client list’ and indeed committed suicide in prison.

Among the top critics is billionaire Elon Musk who said the memo published by Axios on Sunday night is the ‘final straw.’

Supporters of President Donald Trump are demanding explanations and accusing Attorney General Pam Bondi and FBI Director Kash Patel of deceiving the American public.

But most of the online ire has been directed towards Bondi.

The right-wing media outlet, the Gateway Pundit, questioned: ‘If Jeffrey Epstein Had No Client List Then Why Did AG Pam Bondi Tell Reporters the List ‘Is Sitting on My Desk Right Now to Review.”

A person familiar with Justice Department operations told the Daily Mail that the agency has refused to take the right steps to release information that remains under seal.

‘The reality is simple: only the DOJ has the power to see, understand, and release what’s under seal in this case — yet the American people are still waiting,’ claimed the source, who was granted anonymity to discuss internal operations. 

The Justice Department and FBI are under heat from Americans furious over a new memo that claims child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein didn't have a client list and was not killed in prison

The Justice Department and FBI are under heat from Americans furious over a new memo that claims child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein didn’t have a client list and was not killed in prison

Attorney General Pam Bondi (left) has repeatedly said that she is reviewing the 'client list' and would release the Epstein files to the public at the directive of President Donald Trump (right) – but the memo is contrary to those claims

Attorney General Pam Bondi (left) has repeatedly said that she is reviewing the ‘client list’ and would release the Epstein files to the public at the directive of President Donald Trump (right) – but the memo is contrary to those claims

Elon Musk was among those most critical of the latest memo and said it's the 'final straw'

Elon Musk was among those most critical of the latest memo and said it’s the ‘final straw’

‘It’s very likely that the Bureau has even seen the documents or evidence that is currently under seal,’ the source added.

The person also acknowledged that people feel Bondi is ‘stonewalling’ Americans and is ‘peddling lies to mislead the public’ – but insisted that they aren’t falling for the trickle of non-information.

Musk railed against the Trump administration for not taking any action to arrest those related to Epstein’s child sex trafficking crimes.

Right-wing journalist Laura Loomer posted: ‘Who releases a statement about the Epstein files on the Sunday night of 4th of July weekend? Someone who doesn’t want you paying attention.’ 

Trump promised during his campaign that he would lead the release of trove of federal secrets, including the secret Epstein files and documents related to the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr.

Earlier this year, Bondi handed over to MAGA influencers binders of papers with information about Epstein’s crimes. But it was quickly concluded that there were no new documents or information in the release.

Since then, Trump loyalists have demanded that the DOJ and FBI release everything they have on Epstein.

When Musk first got into a public X spat with the president over the massive spending bill, he claimed that Trump’s name appears on unreleased Epstein files and suggested that is why they have not been made public yet.

It’s known that Trump associated with Epstein in the 1980s and 1990s. His name appears on Epstein’s flight logs for his private plane multiple times between 1993 and 1997 on trips that often included his family.

The flights were on documents released by Bondi in February but did not indicate any wrongdoing.

In a 2016 deposition in a defamation lawsuit against Maxwell, Virginia Giuffre stated Trump had been to Epstein’s home but she never saw him engage in any inappropriate behavior with the financier.

Bondi has repeatedly said that she has Epstein’s files and would release the contents at the directive of Trump.

The billionaire railed against Trump for his administration failing to arrest anyone on the so-called 'client list'

The billionaire railed against Trump for his administration failing to arrest anyone on the so-called ‘client list’

Pro-Trump content creator Robby Starbuck posted a video of the Attorney General telling Fox News the client list was ‘sitting on my desk right now to review.’

‘Pam Bondi said the Epstein client list was on her desk to review for release to the public just a few months ago,’ Starbuck posted. ‘Now the DOJ she leads claims that there’s no Epstein client list.’

‘Sorry but this is unacceptable,’ he insisted. ‘Was she lying then or is she lying now? We deserve answers.’ 

The joint DOJ and FBI memo obtained by Axios tells a different story than what Bondi has claimed in the past. 

The memo claims that the Trump administration is releasing a video that will show no one entered the area of the prison where Epstein was held the night he died in 2019.

This supports the medical examiner’s findings that Epstein died by suicide in the Manhattan prison.

The memo also states that no one else involved in the case will be charged.

Epstein’s associate Ghislaine Maxwell is already serving a 20-year sentence for child sex trafficking.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

FDA Investigation Reveals Possible Connection Between COVID Vaccines and 10 Child Fatalities

An influential regulator within the FDA has called for more stringent standards…

Reeves Cites OBR Updates as Key Factor Behind Budget Tax Increases

Rachel Reeves found herself under scrutiny today as she attributed the significant…

Former TikTok Sensation Reclaims Justice After Tragic Incident

Camryn Herriage’s family faced a heartbreaking decision as four separate doctors advised…

Tragic End: Beloved Beauty Influencer Found Dead at 31 in Forest

In a tragic turn of events, the life of 31-year-old influencer Stefanie…

George Clooney Opens Up About Losing Iconic Film Role to Brad Pitt: A Hollywood Revelation

George Clooney has candidly shared insights into a pivotal moment early in…

NBC Sparks Controversy by Choosing British Host as Face of Team USA: Viewers Question Network’s Patriotism

NBC is finding itself in hot water, facing criticism over perceived lack…

Celebrating Sir Tom Stoppard: A Literary Genius Who Escaped Hitler’s Shadow and Captivated the World

Few have delighted in the English language as much as Sir Tom…

Suspect Indicted in Fatal Shooting of 18-Year-Old Cheerleader

A man accused of fatally shooting an 18-year-old cheerleader during a late-night…

Simon Cowell Embraces Revolutionary Blood Filtering Trend: What You Need to Know

Simon Cowell has revealed that he’s discovered the secret to ‘aging backwards’…

Heartbroken Widow Challenges Controversial Sculpture Tribute After Husband’s Tragic Death in Stampede

A grieving widow faces heartbreak as plans unfold to install a large…

Union Leader Exposes Party’s Trust Issues Amid Budget Deception Scandal

Labour’s top financial backer, the union Unite, has sharply criticized Rachel Reeves,…

Update on National Guard Member Following Shooting Incident in Washington, D.C.

A lawmaker from West Virginia has disclosed that the second individual affected…