Share this @internewscast.com

The wife of exiled Wolves defender Jonny Otto has vowed to take ‘legal action’ against anyone who threatens them and their two children.

It was revealed last week that the Portuguese full-back had been banished, though no reason was given as to why. 

Reports yesterday claimed that he swung an elbow towards an U21 player, destroyed the players’ room and spat at a coach.

She wrote: ‘I have never talked about anything related to my husband. However, at this point, it is very difficult to remain silent.

Jonny Otto's wife, Norma (right), has threatened legal action against anyone who threatens their family

Jonny Otto's wife, Norma (right), has threatened legal action against anyone who threatens their family

Jonny Otto’s wife, Norma (right), has threatened legal action against anyone who threatens their family

Norma (right) said 'you're not able to come and hurt me, my family, or of course my children'

Norma (right) said 'you're not able to come and hurt me, my family, or of course my children'

Norma (right) said ‘you’re not able to come and hurt me, my family, or of course my children’

News that Jonny was banished from the squad surfaced last week but it was unclear why

News that Jonny was banished from the squad surfaced last week but it was unclear why

News that Jonny was banished from the squad surfaced last week but it was unclear why  

‘From the first day we arrived here we have been part not just of a pack, we have been part of a family.

‘Everyone knows this absolutely change (sic). Family protects family. I kindly ask you, as part of the pack since first time, to do it.

‘I have two small children and I’ll not allow anyone to hurt them. It’s ok for us whatever they want to say in the media despite if it’s true or not, but you’re not able to come and hurt me, my family, or of course my children.

‘I will take legal action against anyone who threatens me or my family. Thank you for understanding.’ The pair have two children, Jayden, 5, and Chloe, 3.  

Reports claim he swung an elbow at a player and spat at a member of the coaching staff

Reports claim he swung an elbow at a player and spat at a member of the coaching staff

Reports claim he swung an elbow at a player and spat at a member of the coaching staff

Jonny hasn’t played for his club since the end of September, and it seems unlikely he will again after a training ground bust-up.

It is said that Jonny was angered by a challenge from youngster Tawanda Chirewa in training, in the build-up to Wolves’s 2-1 loss to Arsenal at The Emirates on December 2. He is not said to have made contact with the attempted elbow.

He is then claimed to have spat at a member of the coaching staff that tried to pull him away from the clash, before smashing a TV and damaging a table in the players’ room. 

Jonny has since apologised for the incident and is allowed to feature in youth team matches.

Jonny's wife, Norma, took to social media with this message after yesterday's reports

Jonny's wife, Norma, took to social media with this message after yesterday's reports

Jonny’s wife, Norma, took to social media with this message after yesterday’s reports

It is said that Jonny was unhappy with a challenge from Tawanda Chirewa (front) and lunged at the forward

It is said that Jonny was unhappy with a challenge from Tawanda Chirewa (front) and lunged at the forward

It is said that Jonny was unhappy with a challenge from Tawanda Chirewa (front) and lunged at the forward

IT’S ALL KICKING OFF! 

It’s All Kicking Off is an exciting new podcast from Mail Sport that promises a different take on Premier League football, launching with a preview show today and every week this season.

It is available on MailOnline, Mail+, YouTube , Apple Music and Spotify

Wolves sporting director, Matt Hobbs has explained how the future has been outlined to Jonny and how the club look to move forward.

‘I’ve sat down with him, he’s apologised, and we have outlined the way forward,’ Hobbs said. ‘We had a conversation and have agreed that at least until the end of the January window he won’t be part of the first-team group.

‘He will still be training at the club and, if he chooses, he can play for the under-21s to keep up his match sharpness, and I think, knowing him, he’ll probably do that.

‘This is a guy who has been a great servant to the football club. One incident doesn’t define the role he’s played during the successful times and the man he is day to day around the place.

‘Everybody has moments and that’s all it was, but we have to deal with it and move forward for the wider group.

‘It might seem big because someone’s been removed from the group, but it’s not.’

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Eni Aluko Exposes Toxicity in British TV: Why She Quit After Controversial Clashes

Eni Aluko has described the British television industry as a “very toxic…

Juventus Erupts in Chaos: Chiellini’s Tunnel Row and Media Blackout Follow Controversial Referee Call in Inter Defeat

The fierce rivalry between Inter Milan and Juventus intensified on Saturday night…

Late Derby Triumph: Are Derek McInnes’ Hearts Destined for Championship Glory?

In a dramatic evening that seemed to suggest destiny favors Hearts in…

Richard Hammond’s Daughter Involved in Concrete Wall Collision During Formula E Race After Expressing Concerns

Izzy Hammond, the daughter of ex-Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond, experienced a…

Carlton Boss Michael Voss Forms Unexpected Bond After Chasing Down Alleged Car Thief During Morning Coffee Run

One morning, Michael Voss was on his usual coffee run when he…

Liverpool Financial Setback: Impact of Champions League Absence Unveiled; Jeremy Jacquet Faces Setback, but Positive Updates on Jeremie Frimpong and Joe Gomez’s Injuries

Liverpool could face a substantial financial setback of up to £200 million…

Katie Boulter’s Playful Congratulatory Message to Fiancé Alex de Minaur After Rotterdam Title Victory

Katie Boulter playfully reached out to her Australian partner, Alex de Minaur,…

Roberto De Zerbi Poised to Exit Marseille Amid Manchester United Interest: Premier League Clubs on High Alert

Reports from France suggest that Roberto De Zerbi is on the brink…