US & Iran war is ‘INEVITABLE’, France warns as Trump masses huge strike force with THIRD of America’s stealth bombers
Share this @internewscast.com

WAR is “almost inevitable” if a nuclear deal between Iran and the US cannot be reached, France’s foreign minister says.

The statement comes as Donald Trump is massing a menacing strike force inside Iran’s nearby Persian Gulf.

Jean-Noel Barrot, French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs, at the National Assembly.
French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Noel Barrot said that war is ‘almost inevitable’Credit: Reuters
epa05927170 A handout image dated 22 April 2017, and issued by the US Navy on 25 April 2017 showing the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70) as it transits the Philippine Sea while conducting a bilateral exercise with the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force. The Carl Vinson Carrier Strike Group is operating as part of U.S. 7th Fleet, but remains deployed under the U.S. 3rd Fleet Forward operating concept, which provides additional options to the Pacific Fleet commander and leverages the capabilities of both 3rd and 7th Fleets. U.S. Navy aircraft carrier strike groups have patrolled the Indo-Asia-Pacific regularly and routinely for more than 70 years. EPA/MC2 Z.A. LANDERS HANDOUT HANDOUT EDITORIAL USE ONLY
The aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson has been sent to the Persian Gulf
3/30/2025 - Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America: United States President Donald J Trump walks on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, DC upon his return from Florida on March 30, 2025. (Yuri Gripas / CNP / Polaris)
Donald Trump has said Iran must make a deal or face military action
Illustration of B-2 Spirit bomber deployment to Diego Garcia from the USS Harry S Truman and USS Carl Vinson.

The Sun understands that the US and Israel are planning a major coordinated strike against the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s country.

And French minister Jean-Noel Barrot emphasised the scary brink of war that the US and Iran appear to be on now.

He said dramatically in parliament on Wednesday: “In the event of failure, a military confrontation would appear to be almost inevitable.”

The minister added that it would severely destabilise the region, and that the “window of opportunity” for diplomacy was narrow with Tehran .

French President Emmanuel Macron also chaired a meeting on Iran earlier on the same day.

Barrot also said: “Our confidence and our conviction remain intact.

“Iran must never acquire nuclear weapons.”

“Our priority is to reach an agreement that verifiably and durably constrains the Iranian nuclear programme.”

Trump vows ‘there will be bombing’ if Iran doesn’t fall in line as US masses stealth bombers & Tehran puts missiles on alert

The US and Israel are orchestrating an attack to avenge Tehran and its proxies’ assaults on Israel, which have disrupted the Middle East over the past 18 months.

European powers are hoping for a diplomatic deal to be done, which will limit Iran’s uranium enrichment activity.

The White House is considering indirect talks with Iran on the deal, while at the same time giving a major boost to its military forces.

This will give Trump a loaded gun if he needs it.

The US Navy is preparing by doubling the number of carriers in the region, including relocating the USS Carl Vinson, the aircraft carrier linked to Osama Bin Laden’s burial, to the area.

Already its pal the USS Harry S. Truman – which has been crucial in hammering Iran’s Houthi terror allies with bombs – is there.

Analysts believe the Carl Vinson is currently in the South China Sea and could be in the Persian Gulf as quickly as April 9.

Satellite photo of six B-2 stealth bombers at Camp Thunder Cove.
Six B-2 stealth bombers parked at Diego Garcia on WednesdayCredit: AP
395332 04: (FILE PHOTO) Suspected terrorist Osama bin-Laden is seen in this undated photo in Afghanistan. A Pakistani foreign ministry spokesman said October 4, 2001 that it had seen sufficient evidence provided by U.S. investigators to allow an indictment against Osama bin Laden. (Photo by Getty Images)
USS Carl Vinson dumped Osama Bin Laden’s body after he was killed by US special forces
Mandatory Credit: Photo by Iranian Supreme Leader'S Office/ZUMA Press Wire/REX/Shutterstock (15226219e) Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah ALI KHAMENEI delivers a message on the eve of the International Quds Day. Khamenei said the importance of the 2025 Quds Day rally, praising the Iranian nation's 40-year commitment to supporting Palestine and expressing hope that this year's rally will be one of the most glorious despite adversaries' propaganda. Iranian Leader Khamenei: Glorious Quds Day Ahead, Tehran, Iran - 27 Mar 2025
Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is an autocrat who rules Iran with an iron fist

America now also has a third of its B-2 stealth bombers stationed at Diego Garcia.

Satellite photos of the airbase tarmac shows six of America’s 20 B-2 Spirits are now pointed directly at Iran and ready to fly.

The heavy stealth bombers could be carrying bombs big enough to penetrate thick defences at nuclear sites deep underground and wipe them out.

Six Stratotanker in-flight refuelling aircraft can also be seen on the tarmac at the Diego Garcia in fresh satellite images taken today.

These planes would refill the B-2 Spirits and ensure they are able to fly to Iran, deliver the payload, and fly the 2,500miles back to the base.

Military aircraft on a runway near a tropical island.
Diego Garcia is on the British Indian Ocean Territory or Chagos IslandsCredit: Avalon.red
Satellite photo of six B-2 stealth bombers at Camp Thunder Cove in Diego Garcia.
The six stealth bombers were parked on the tarmac in the middle of the Indian OceanCredit: AP

Tehran, in return, has warned it will blitz a US base with a top Iranian general threatening “they are in a glass house and should not throw stones”.

On Monday, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei declared: “The Zionist entity and the Americans will face a significant and forceful response if they engage in any hostile action.”

The US could even send a third aircraft carrier to the region as well, with reports of the USS Gerald Ford being sent to the Middle Easy over summer.

Trump has told Iran that it needs to cut a new nuclear deal or he will carry out nuclear action.

Some White House officials think a deal is possible, while others think dialogue is a waste of time, Axios reports.

Trump has said he would prefer a deal, but has threatened war if Iran doesn’t cut one within the two-month deadline.

He told NBC on Sunday: “There will be bombs like they’ve never seen before.”

Ship firing missiles.
The US is conducting rolling airstrikes against the HouthisCredit: Reuters
Houthi supporters protesting US airstrikes in Sana'a, Yemen, on Al-Quds Day.
Houthi militants in Yemen are a proxy force of pal IranCredit: EPA

Trump also vowed that he would continue to bomb the Houthis until they are no longer a threat to shipping.

He wants direct talks between top teams, but the Iranians have only agreed to talks mediated by Oman.

He said on Tuesday: “The choice for the Houthis is clear: Stop shooting at US ships, and we will stop shooting at you.

“Otherwise, we have only just begun, and the real pain is yet to come, for both the Houthis and their sponsors in Iran.”

Trump added that the Houthis had been “decimated” by “relentless” strikes since March 15, saying that US forces “hit them every day and night — Harder and harder.”

Pentagon spokesman Sean Parnell said the US is “prepared to respond to any state or non-state actor seeking to broaden or escalate conflict in the region”.

The USS Carl Vinson was engaged in a heart-stopping moment just days ago when a Russian plane tried to intimidate it.

Moscow’s Ilyushin Il-38N flew at low altitude just feet away as the aircraft carrier participated in naval exercises between the US, Japan, and South Korea in the East China Sea.

Trump withdrew the US from a 2015 deal between Iran and world powers that placed strict limits on Tehran’s nuclear activities in exchange for sanctions relief.

Trump then re-imposed sweeping US sanctions on Iran and has crippled its economy, leading to protests and the regime almost being toppled.

Since then, Iran has far surpassed that deal’s limits on uranium enrichment, producing stocks at a high level of fissile purity, well above what Western powers say is justifiable for a civilian energy programme and close to that required for nuclear warheads.

Iran denies seeking a nuclear weapon.

Iran’s accelerates nuclear development

Exclusive by Katie Davis, Chief Foreign Reporter (Digital)

IRAN is believed to have accelerated its nuclear weapons development and is building terrifying nuclear warheads for solid-fuel missiles with a range exceeding 1,800 miles (3,000km).

A powerful blast from Iran could impact on several continents due to the chilling capability of the warheads.

Italy, Ukraine, Sudan, India and even large swaths of Russia would all potentially be in the firing line.

They are being developed at two sites in Shahrud and Semnan, which were previously pinned as rocket or space satellite launch sites.

A third site, Sorkheh Hesar, is also said to be carrying out projects, including research on nuclear power and underground explosions.

Nukes are being quickly created under the watchful eye of the regime’s nuclear weaponization entity, the Organization for Advanced Defense Research (SPND).

Bosses are developing nuclear warheads for the solid-fuel Ghaem-100 missiles, which are equipped with mobile launch platforms at the Shahrud site.

Iran’s rocket designers have used North Korea’s missiles as a guide to develop the Ghaem-100 missile.

When the missile was in a very early testing stage in 2011, dozens of missile experts were killed at the Modarres site in Tehran.

Personnel vehicles are banned from entering the Shahrud site and are forced to park at a checkpoint before people are transported in.

Meanwhile, they are using the liquid fuel missile Simorgh to develop nuclear warheads in Semnan.

Iran has staged three successful Ghaem-100 missile launches over the past two years, enhancing the regime’s capability to deploy nuclear weapons.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Ex-Aide Criticizes California Democrat in Campaign Announcement Video

Jake Rakov, a former aide to Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.), on Wednesday…

How Trump’s Trade Tariffs Could Impact the Global Film and TV Industry

The world is reeling from Donald Trump’s grand tariff announcement, which was…

Wall Street Stocks Plunge, Erasing Trillions from 401(K) Values Instantly

US stocks plunged in after-hours trading after President Donald Trump announced broad tariffs…

Why Three Key Nations Were Noticeably Exempt from Trump’s Large Tariff List

President Donald Trump announced Wednesday his decision to level sweeping economic tariffs…

Police identify student killed in North Texas track meet stabbing; another student faces murder charge

The student who died was identified as 17-year-old Austin Metcalf. He attended…

Global Reactions Wary of US ‘Reciprocal’ Tariffs on Multiple Countries

The tariffs fell most heavily on parts of the world sleeping during…

Amazon Attempts Eleventh-Hour Purchase of TikTok with U.S. Ban Looming if Chinese Ownership Persists

AMAZON has reportedly made a last-minute bid to purchase TikTok just three…

Twinsburg Firefighters Rush to House Possibly Hit by Lightning

Firefighters responded to a house fire on Meadowood Blvd. in Twinsburg. No…

Wall Street Shaken as Major Stocks Tumble at Opening, Trillions Lost from Economy and 401(k)s Impacted

Stock markets plunged Thursday after President Donald Trump’s historic tariff announcement, sparking…

2025 Margaret Mead Film Festival Lineup Unveiled: Featuring Sundance Winner ‘Seeds,’ ‘Viktor,’ ‘The Shepherd And The Bear,’ Plus Additional Films

EXCLUSIVE: The Margaret Mead Film Festival – the longest-running documentary showcase in…

Villagers Celebrate as Council Rejects Proposal for ‘US-Style’ Megafarm with 714,000 Chickens and 14,000 Pigs

Jubilant villagers cheered and hugged as an application for a US-style megafarm…

CinemaCon Unveils BTS Clip Featuring Blonde Nicholas Galitzine as He-Man in ‘Masters Of The Universe’

The Travis Knight-directed take on Masters of the Universe showed off a…