Share this @internewscast.com
Harry Styles‘ stalker has been taken into custody amid further allegations that she breached a restraining order against the singer.
Pablo Tarazaga-Orero, 28, spent months camping outside the singer’s house, ambushed him when he went jogging, pushed notes and money through his letterbox and followed him to the pub.
Tarazaga-Orero, who is transitioning to a woman and wishes to be known as Diana Rachel Bam-Mist, was convicted on October 21, 2019 and was banned from approaching the former One Direction star.
But she is now accused of breaching the restraining order made after the conviction violently entering Mr Styles’s house on February 16 this year, assaulting a member of staff and smashing a plant pot.
Harry Styles’ stalker Pablo Tarazaga-Orero is accused of breaching a restraining order made after a stalking conviction, violently entering Mr Styles’s house on February 16 this year, assaulting a member of staff and smashing a plant pot
Prosecutor Linda Shamel said that the CPS are reviewing further allegations and a full and final indictment will be served on April 19.
Tarazaga-Orero was remanded in custody to a male prison. He will enter a plea on May 13 and provisional trial is set for the week of August 1.
Tarazaga-Orero was banned from going within 250 metres of Styles or attending his home or any of his concerts after a judge imposed the restraining order in October 2019.
Watermelon Sugar singer Styles, 28, previously told a court how his ordeal began with an act of kindness on March 10, 2019 when he offered Tarazaga-Orero cash to stay in a hotel after spotting him sleeping at a bus stop.
Giving evidence from behind a screen, the star told Hendon Magistrates’ Court he had seen Tarazago-Orero near his London home, before he approached him and offered him food.
Watermelon Sugar singer Styles, 28, previously told a court how his ordeal began with an act of kindness on March 10, 2019 when he offered Tarazaga-Orero cash to stay in a hotel after spotting him sleeping at a bus stop
‘I thought it was sad that someone so young, that anyone was sleeping rough at the bus stop when it was cold.
‘I felt sorry for him,’ said the Brit Award-winner, who is worth around £50million.
‘That evening I pulled up in my car next to the bus stop and I offered him some money so that he could get a hotel or some food.’
When Styles asked him if he could get him anything to eat, he requested some edamame beans, which he found ‘a bit of a strange request’.
But he went to a vegan cafe where he bought a bag of wraps and muffins for the Spaniard.
‘I passed him the bag of food through the window, at which point he asked me whether I wanted to go to a restaurant to eat with him,’ said Styles. ‘I found it to be a little odd.
‘Something about it, his facial expression made me feel uneasy and it was at this point I realised there was something not quite straightforward about this situation.’
Styles informed his security team about Tarazago-Orero and they advised him to no longer engage with him.
But the musician would see Tarazago-Orero outside his home every day even after he was cautioned by police.
The star told the court he became certain he was specifically followed by Tarazago-Orero after he started seeing him in his local pub.
Tarazago-Orero was twice seen stuffing objects into the celebrity’s letterbox.
He hired night security staff and had special locks fitted but the stalker tried to grab him while out jogging on 10 May.
The Spaniard, who had at the time been in the UK for over six years told magistrates he became homeless in February 2019.
He said he told Styles that he could not accept money for religious reasons but the singer pulled out a bundle of notes and ‘tried to buy him’ after telling him: ‘Let us come to a hotel, let us have some fun.’
Tarazaga-Orero has not worked since arriving in the UK except helping at the hostel where he stays in central London and lives a ‘transient lifestyle’.
He was sentenced to a 12-month community order requiring 30 days of rehabilitation activity, and ordered to pay £335 in total including £250 costs.
Magistrates dismissed the breach of the restraining order today but did not change the wording of the order.
Source: Daily Mail