Heat and storms in Central Florida for Fourth of July
Share this @internewscast.com

ORLANDO, Fla. – We are pinpointing more scattered showers and storms.

Most of the rain should move out by 9:30 p.m. for fireworks.

[TRENDING: Become a News 6 Insider (it’s free!)]

Expect high temperatures in the low- to mid-90s for the next several days.

Rain chances will be at 60% for the afternoon on the Fourth of July.

Expect a 40% coverage of rain on Tuesday. Rain chances will be between 50% and 60% for Wednesday and for Thursday. Rain chances will be back to 40% Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Yesterday in Orlando we had a high temperature of 91.

We saw .08 inches of rain in Orlando on Sunday. Now our deficit is 3.45 inches since the first of the year.

The normal high temperature in Orlando is 92. The record high temperature for today is 98 set in 1927.

Copyright 2022 by WKMG ClickOrlando – All rights reserved.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Male ‘Transgender’ Prisoners will no Longer be Housed with Women

Male prisoners who identify as “transgender” are to be no longer incarcerated…

Strong July jobs growth defies recession fears

Strong July jobs growth defies recession fears – CBS News Watch CBS…

Plans to meet regarding Critical Race Theory in the state

The North Dakota Department of Public Instruction has now scheduled a public…

Effort launched to get recreational marijuana on the 2024 ballot in Florida

TALLAHASSEE — Trulieve, the state’s largest medical-marijuana operator, and country-music legends The…

Disturbing Details About Burt Templet’s Relationship To His Estranged Wife Susan Templet

Anthony Templet’s half-sister and mother aren’t the only people to have accused…

Beyond Call of Duty honors fallen officers

CENTRAL Ill. (WCIA)– Beyond the Call of Duty visited central Illinois today…

Woman hurt in crash with Florida Highway Patrol Trooper in Pinellas County

FEATHER SOUND, Fla. (WFLA) — A woman was hurt in a crash…

Busted! 32 New Arrests in Portsmouth, Ohio – 08/07/22 Scioto County Mugshots – Scioto County Daily News

Busted! 32 New Arrests in Portsmouth, Ohio – 08/07/22 Scioto County Mugshots…