Katie Price‘s former nanny has reportedly given a witness statement to police following an assault that left the reality star in hospital.
A 32-year-old suspect was arrested after Ms Price, 43, was allegedly punched in the face at her home in Essex in August last year.
The man was subsequently released under investigation after being bailed three times.
According to The Mirror, Ms Price’s former nanny has now spoken to police and given a statement.
Ms Price, a mother-of-five who was previously married to singer Peter Andre, told police she had been the victim of a violent attack.
Katie Price was pictured a day after the attack with bruising to her face
She was driven to a friend’s house afterwards and treated by paramedics.
Essex Police said in a statement to The Mirror: ‘A man arrested following reports of an assault in Little Canfield, Essex, on August 23 has been released under investigation.’
Ms Price was taken to hospital and was pictured the day after the assault with bruises to her face and an injured lip.
Hours before the alleged attack, Ms Price shared an image taken by her fiancé, Carl Woods, 32, showing the couple posing with her two youngest children, Bunny, seven and Jett, eight.
The news comes after the former glamour model took to Instagram to announce that she and Mr Woods had booked a date for their wedding.
In an exchange of comments with her make-up artist, Fern Howe-Shepherd, she wrote: ‘Yes we have our date.’
Katie is mother to son Harvey, 18, whose father is Dwight Yorke; Junior, 15, and Princess, 13, from her previous marriage to Peter Andre; and son Jett, seven, and daughter Bunny, six, from her marriage with her third ex-husband Kieran Hayler.
A 32-year-old suspect was arrested after Ms Price, 43, was allegedly punched in the face at her home in Essex in August
Last month, the celebrity narrowly avoided prison after flipping her uninsured BMW X5 into a hedge while disqualified and under the influence of alcohol and cocaine on a country lane near her home in West Sussex on September 28.
She escaped with a suspended prison sentence because she complied with a requirement to attend the £6,800-a-week rehab centre – despite going out shopping while staying at the facility.
The former Celebrity Big Brother contestant was told by a judge that she deserved to spend Christmas behind bars after committing her ninth motoring offence.
Following her court appearance, Katie released a statement saying she is ‘incredibly sorry’ and ‘sincerely grateful nobody was hurt’.
Source: Daily Mail