Share this @internewscast.com
Who Is Kyril Louis-Dreyfus Wife? Discover Kyril Louis-net Dreyfus’s worth, the well-known businessperson and son of Margarita Louis-Dreyfus, a billionaire businesswoman.
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus has served as chairman and a partial owner of Sunderland, an English Championship football team, since February 2021.
Louis-Dreyfus joined the Richmond International Academic and Soccer Academy for his second year in 2018 after beginning his sports and business administration studies at Leeds Beckett University in 2017. He later withdrew, though, citing his injuries.
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus Net Worth 2022
According to sunderlandecho.com, some reporters guessed that Kyril Louis-Dreyfus might have a net worth of more than $2 billion.
However, the actual net worth of Kyril in the year 2022 has yet to be disclosed officially.
On the other hand, Kyril’s mother, Margarita, had a net worth of $9.5 billion in 2016. In 2022, she has a $3.5 billion fortune, as per her Wikipedia page.
Who Is Kyril Louis-Dreyfus Wife? Explore Sunderland Major Stock Holder’s Partner
Sunderland major stockholder Kyril Louis-Dreyfus is married to his longtime girlfriend Alexandra Nowikovsky.
Alexandra is the daughter of former Australian model Tonya Bird. They married on December 21, 2021. In St. Moritz, Switzerland.
Alexandra also has an Instagram account under the username @alexandra.louisdreyfus. However, Nowikovsky has kept her account private.
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus Family
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus is the son of Margarita Louis-Dreyfus and Robert Louis-Dreyfus.
Margarita is the CEO of the Louis-Dreyfus Group and a multibillionaire businesswoman of Russian heritage. Her grandfather, an electrical engineer, raised her.
After Robert Louis-Dreyfus passed away on July 4, 2009, from leukaemia, she became the successor to the Louis-Dreyfus group.
At the same time, she was a majority shareholder of Olympique de Marseille, a soccer team her husband had governed since 1996.
On August 29, 2016, Louis-Dreyfus and Jean-Claude Gaudin revealed that Frank McCourt had reached a tentative agreement to purchase the Louis-Dreyfus-owned Olympique de Marseille French Ligue 1 soccer team.
The purchase agreement for around 45 million euros was completed on October 17, 2016.
Learn More On Kyril Louis-Dreyfus
In 2021, Kyril Louis-Dreyfus had a “controlling” stake in Sunderland A.F.C. from previous owner Stewart Donald.
As a result of the transaction, Kyril was named the youngest chairman of English football.
On February 15, 2022, it was discovered that Louis-Dreyfus only held 41% of the shares in Sunderland, leaving the other 59% in the hands of the company’s former owner Donald, directors Charlie Methven and Juan Sartori, and Sunderland.
In addition, Louis-Dreyfus holds shares in the esports league Ovation and owns 5% of the French football team Olympique de Marseille.