Meghan shares picture of herself before 'quickly deleting it'
Share this @internewscast.com

Amid the recent announcement regarding her husband’s uncle, Meghan Markle briefly shared, then deleted, a photo on Instagram that showcased her cheerful demeanor.

Residing in Montecito, Meghan posted the image on her “As Ever” account, where she was seen smiling warmly at the camera while arranging flowers. The timing coincided with the significant news concerning Prince Andrew, Prince Harry’s uncle.

In an announcement made yesterday evening, Buckingham Palace confirmed that Andrew will no longer hold the title of prince. He will henceforth be referred to as Andrew Mountbatten Windsor.

The Palace’s statement explained that this decision was made necessary due to ongoing controversies surrounding Jeffrey Epstein, with whom Andrew falsely claimed to have severed ties. It was also revealed that he will vacate the Royal Lodge in Windsor after two decades.

Following the incident, Meghan’s followers speculated online that the post might have been pre-scheduled for release last night. However, it was swiftly removed after the Palace’s announcement to avoid appearing insensitive.

Previously, historian Andrew Lownie highlighted existing tensions between Andrew and the couple, noting that Andrew allegedly predicted Harry’s marriage to Meghan would collapse within a month. He also reportedly accused Harry of being reckless in evaluating Meghan’s past.

Andrew is also said to have branded Meghan as an ‘opportunist’ and claimed she, at three years senior to her husband, was too old for Harry.

While Andrew grapples with his changed status, the duchess will likely have a busy social media output plan in the upcoming weeks following the release of her brand’s first-ever Christmas collection, which was released earlier this week.

And though the image of Meghan is said to have been removed, the brand has continued to promote the new range by reposting fans showcasing their As Ever products.

The Duchess of Sussex's As Ever brand reportedly shared an image of Meghan yesterday only to quickly delete it

The Duchess of Sussex’s As Ever brand reportedly shared an image of Meghan yesterday only to quickly delete it 

Meghan’s festive collection includes new products, such as two candles inspired by her wedding date and her August 4 birthday and a 2021 Vintage Napa Valley Brut, costing $89. 

Signature Candle No. 519, scented with Moroccan mint, cardamom, and tea leaves apparently ‘evokes the freshness of a day in the English countryside’, according to a gushing description on her website.

It’s said to capture ‘cherished memories’ of the ‘ease and joy’ of Meghan’s wedding day on May 19, 2018, with no mention of rows over bridesmaids’ dresses or the last-minute drama of her father not attending.

Fans wishing to make their home smell just like the Sussexes’ Montecito mansion can also splash out on the Signature Candle No. 084, which is named after Meghan’s August 4 birth date.

Scented with water lotus, sandalwood and California poppy, Meghan promises the smell that ‘warms her family home’ will ‘feel like a hug’ – at the cost of $64.

Meanwhile, a 2021 Vintage Napa Valley Brut crafted from pinot noir and chardonnay grapes is a new addition to her range of wines. Costing $89 a bottle, shoppers must purchase more than 12 bottles to avoid a $20 shipping fee.

But while Meghan is busy promoting her brand Stateside, her husband’s family in the UK are dealing with a far more serious matter. 

The bombshell statement from the Palace on Thursday night read: ‘His Majesty has today initiated a formal process to remove the Style, Titles and Honours of Prince Andrew.

The image may have been deleted after it was posted at a similar time to when news of Andrew's future broke

The image may have been deleted after it was posted at a similar time to when news of Andrew’s future broke

‘Prince Andrew will now be known as Andrew Mountbatten Windsor. His lease on Royal Lodge has, to date, provided him with legal protection to continue in residence.

‘Formal notice has now been served to surrender the lease and he will move to alternative private accommodation.

‘These censures are deemed necessary, notwithstanding the fact that he continues to deny the allegations against him.

‘Their Majesties wish to make clear that their thoughts and utmost sympathies have been, and will remain with, the victims and survivors of any and all forms of abuse.’

It is understood that King Charles III is in the process of sending royal warrants to the Lord Chancellor to remove his brother’s titles and honours. Andrew is said to have not objected. 

It’s also understood that Prince William and the Royal Family fully support the King’s leadership on the recent move.

The move was entirely down to the King and his advisers, without pressure from the government or other family members, such as Prince William, sources told the Daily Mail.

‘The process has been under way for some while but there was a need to get it right in the face of some very big challenges,’ an insider said.

Prince Andrew, Virginia Giuffre and sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell in a photo reportedly taken in 2001, when Giuffre was 17 years old. Prince Andrew denied having sex with Ms Giuffre, but forked out millions in an out of court settlement in February 2022

Prince Andrew, Virginia Giuffre and sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell in a photo reportedly taken in 2001, when Giuffre was 17 years old. Prince Andrew denied having sex with Ms Giuffre, but forked out millions in an out of court settlement in February 2022

Notice was not served on Prince Andrew to move. It was his lease, so it was up to the former Duke of York to serve notice himself, suggesting that he is not fighting the process. 

The former duke has lived at the Grade II-listed mansion on the grounds of Windsor Castle for over two decades with Fergie, despite their divorce in 1996.

Last week, the row over the Royal Lodge continued to grow amid damning revelations in a posthumous memoir from Andrew’s sex abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre, who took her own life this year, aged 41.

Nobody’s Girl: A Memoir of Surviving Abuse and Fighting for Justice was released in this month, with the manuscript having been completed before she died.

The explosive book revolves around her years spent as a sex slave to Epstein and his British madam Ghislaine Maxwell.

Extracts published by The Guardian show Ms Giuffre, who said she was trafficked by Epstein three times for sex with Andrew, called the ex-duke ‘entitled’ and viewing sex as his ‘birthright’.

Within the 400-page autobiography, she also alleged the ex-duke said ‘thank you’ in a ‘clipped British accent’ after their alleged first encounter when she was 17.

She also recalled how Ghislaine Maxwell praised her following the encounter, saying, ‘You did well, the prince had fun’.

Andrew denied having sex with Ms Giuffre, but forked out millions in an out-of-court settlement in February 2022.

In the wake of the Giuffre scandal, Andrew is facing a private prosecution over allegations of sexual assault, corruption and misconduct in public office. 

It comes just weeks after Andrew was forced to relinquish his royal titles, including the Duke of York and stepping down from membership of the Order of the Garter. 

His wife Sarah, formerly the Duchess of York, will now be known as plain Sarah Ferguson.  

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Texas Politician Unveiled as New Owner of Epstein’s Zorro Ranch

The enigmatic buyer of Jeffrey Epstein’s infamous New Mexico estate, where numerous…

Romantic Arrival: Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart’s Heartwarming Airport Reunion in LA

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart appeared more in love than ever as…

David Beckham Posts Heartfelt Message to Nicola Peltz Amidst Family Tensions

Brooklyn Beckham has recently emphasized his unwavering commitment to “always protect” his…

Unanticipated Adult Content Shocks Moviegoers During Screening

In a surprising turn of events, patrons at an outdoor cinema in…

Royal Courtside Romance: Meghan and Harry Steal the Spotlight at NBA All-Star Game

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry captivated attention as they enjoyed courtside seats…

US Seizes Venezuelan-Linked Tanker Amid Maduro Arrest: A Closer Look at the High-Stakes Operation

On Sunday, the Pentagon announced that U.S. military forces carried out a…

Residents on Edge: Nighttime Safety Concerns Rise as ‘Feral’ Youths Disrupt Peace in [Town Name]

A once serene town is now under siege by unruly youths each…

Tragic Discovery: Infant Girl Found Deceased Amidst Apartment Fire Debris

A tragic fire recently claimed the lives of a mother and her…

Is Savannah Guthrie Departing the Today Show? Inside the Rumors of Her Potential Exit

Savannah Guthrie may be contemplating stepping down from her role as host…

Unveiling the Harrowing Murders that Rocked Dove Cameron’s World – A Small-Town Nightmare

Dove Cameron was in the third grade when she faced the shocking…

Grandmother Takes Legal Action Against Jeremy Clarkson After Dog-Related Mishap on Farming Show

Jeremy Clarkson is facing a lawsuit from a grandmother who claims a…

Gisele Bundchen Celebrates Valentine’s Day with a Scenic Miami Bike Ride with Her Son

Over the weekend, Gisele Bundchen was spotted enjoying a leisurely bike ride…