3.9k Share this
After being postponed in December 2021, the 2021 Miss World Pageant was held on March 16, 2022 live from Puerto Rico. Hosted by singer/songwriter Peter Andre, actor Fernando Allende and Miss World 2016 Stephanie Del Valle, the pageant featured nearly 100 women from all over the world.
Here is the winner, but be warned of spoilers below.
The 2021 Miss World Winner Is…
Miss Poland Karolina Bielawska. She is a 22-year-old “business student with a bachelor’s degree in management and she is studying for her masters degree,” according to her Miss World profile.
Karolina also works as a model. One day she hopes to become a TV host and motivational speaker. Her biggest passion is traveling. She enjoys swimming and scuba diving. Karolina is also very passionate about volunteering work, and she constantly supports the homeless. “Intouchables” is her favourite film.
Ahead of the 2021 Miss World Pageant, Karolina wrote on Instagram, “I would love to thank all of you for your huge support through this beautiful journey! I am extremely grateful for all the kindness, love and help I received. I will do my best to represent Poland as proudly as I can. See you soon live from Puerto Rico!”
The Top 6 finalists were:
Miss Cote D’Ivoire Olivia Yacé
Miss Indonesia Carla Yules
Miss Mexico Karolina Vidales
Miss Northern Ireland Anna Leitch
Miss Poland Karolina Bielawska
Miss United States Shree Saini
The Rest of the Competition
The preliminary competitions actually started back in November. The Miss World Pageant is a month-long event that has the contestants competing in a Head to Head competition, a Talent competition, a Sporting Day competition, a Top Model competition and the Beauty With a Purpose competition, where each woman shows off the platform and causes for which she campaigns.
The winners of the Head to Head competition were:
- Miss Botswana Palesa Mofele
- Miss Cameroon Audrey Monkam
- Miss Cote D’Ivoire Olivia Yacé
- Miss Nepal Namrata Shrestha
- Miss Nicaragua Sheynnis Palacios
- Miss Paraguay Bethania Borba
- Miss Philippines Tracy Perez
- Miss Venezuela Alejandra Conde
The winners of the Top Model challenge were:
- Miss Cote D’Ivoire Olivia Yace (winner)
- Miss Cameroon Audrey Monkam (2nd place)
- Miss Puerto Rico Aryam Diaz Rosado (3rd place)
The Sporting competition winners were:
- Miss Mexico Karolina Vidales Valdovinos (winner)
- Miss Iceland Hugrun Birta Egilsdottir (2nd place)
- Miss Guinea-Bissau Itchacénia Da Costa and Miss Ireland Pamela Uba (tie for 3rd place)
The Talent competition winners were:
- Miss Mongolia Burte Ujin Anu (winner)
- Miss Norway Amine Storrod (2nd)
- Miss Japan Tamaki Hoshi (3rd)
- Miss Chile Carol Drpic (4th)
- Miss Northern Ireland Anna Leitch (5th)
The Beauty With a Purpose winners were:
- Miss England Rehema Muthamia
- Miss Kenya Sharon Obara
- Miss Philippines Tracy Maureen Perez
- Miss South Africa Shudufhadzo Musida
- Miss United States Shree Saini
The 2021 Miss World pageant aired live Wednesday, March 16 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern time on Reelz and Univision.