Moment blundering Prince Harry knocks on wrong door by mistake
Share this @internewscast.com

A blundering Prince Harry has been caught knocking on the wrong door while searching for a friend’s home in London.

The royal, currently residing in California, arrived in the UK last month to dramatically contest the British government’s decision to lower the tax-funded armed security provided to him.

During the Duke of Sussex’s stay in his native England, he paid a friend a visit – but he appears to have gotten himself confused while doing so.

According to one family, Prince Harry knocked on the wrong door three times before finding his pal’s home.

A snap captured by a Ring doorbell shows the prince talking on the phone as he stands at a door.

One resident said that their housekeeper had answered the door for Harry, but had not recognised him, The Sun reported.

‘We were shocked to see it was him on the camera. We only really noticed once neighbours started talking,’ they said.

Neighbours were left baffled at the royal sighting, with many finding it ‘odd’ that the prince did not know where he was going. 

The awkward moment a blundering Prince Harry knocked on the wrong door while looking for a friend's London home has been captured on camera

The awkward moment a blundering Prince Harry knocked on the wrong door while looking for a friend’s London home has been captured on camera

The California-based royal landed in the UK last month to sensationally challenge the British government 's decision to downgrade his level of tax-payer funded armed security

The California-based royal traveled to the UK last month to make a bold move against the British government’s choice to reduce his taxpayer-funded armed security.

The prince believes he has been 'singled out' and 'badly treated' for 'unjustified, inferior treatment' since Megxit five years ago

The prince believes he has been ‘singled out’ and ‘badly treated’ for ‘unjustified, inferior treatment’ since Megxit five years ago

‘I don’t think many people would just walk down a road knocking on doors, let alone if you don’t feel safe,’ one neighbour said. 

According to reports, the Prince visited two houses before locating the correct one, with a neighbor noting that these houses were at “completely opposite ends of the road.”

MailOnline has reached out to Prince Harry’s team for comment.  

Prince Harry’s mishap comes after it was revealed on Sunday that he had stayed at a friend’s home during his visit to the UK and had a Deliveroo sent to the front door. 

Harry lost his appeal last week, having been told that his ‘grievance’ over downgraded security had not ‘translated into a legal argument’ to successfully challenge the decision.

The prince believes he has been ‘singled out’ and ‘badly treated’ for ‘unjustified, inferior treatment’ since Megxit five years ago. 

His barrister argued that the removal of Met Police armed bodyguards when he is in the UK has left the royal’s life ‘at stake’.

The royal had fought the dismissal of his High Court claim against the Home Office over the decision of the Executive Committee for the Protection of Royalty and Public Figures (Ravec) that he should receive a different degree of protection when in the country.

But Sir Geoffrey Vos, Master of the Rolls said in his ruling last week in London that Ravec’s decision ‘were taken as an understandable, and perhaps predictable, reaction to the claimant having stepped back from royal duties and having left the UK to live principally overseas’.

‘These were powerful and moving arguments and that it was plain the Duke of Sussex felt badly treated by the system’, he said.

‘But I concluded, having studied the detail, I could not say that the Duke’s sense of grievance translated into a legal argument to challenge RAVEC’s decision’.

Sir Geoffrey said Harry ‘makes the mistake of confusing superficial analogies’ when comparing himself with other VIPs which had ‘added nothing’ to the legal question.

He added: ‘My conclusion was that the Duke of Sussex’s appeal would be dismissed’.

It means that for now, armed police bodyguards, paid for by the British taxpayer, will not be automatically reinstated for him, Meghan, Archie and Lilibet when they are in the UK. 

It raises more questions over whether the Sussexes will visit Britain again.

The King and his youngest son are believed to have differing views over Harry’s decision to pursue his legal fight with the Home Office. The Home Secretary is calling for the duke to pay all costs for both sides – a bill approaching £1.5million.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Somali Fraud Scheme Unfolds in Minnesota During Tim Walz’s Tenure

Trust in Minnesota’s social welfare system has been severely undermined by fraudsters,…

Prince Andrew Acknowledged Jeffrey Epstein’s Misconduct, Claim Lawyers in Latest Case Revelations

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor is reported to have informed a young actress, reportedly abused…

Conservative Commentator Suggests Racial Bias in Media Coverage of Victim’s Case

A conservative commentator argues that if the races were reversed in a…

Netanyahu’s Bold Request: Seeking Presidential Pardon Amidst High-Stakes Trial

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has officially requested a pardon from the…

Lane Kiffin Resigns from Ole Miss to Accept $90 Million LSU Head Coach Position

Lane Kiffin is set to depart from Oxford, and it seems the…

Starmer Allegedly Aware of Rachel Reeves’ Budget Misrepresentations, Sources Claim

Rachel Reeves is fervently defending her statements regarding her Budget decisions today,…

Activist Condemns Body Comments: Plane Passengers Criticized for Praising Slimness

A Democratic Socialist known for her progressive views recently expressed frustration over…

Achieve Lasting Weight Loss: Discover the 30-Day Detox Plan to Get Fit Without Ozempic

Growing up, I wasn’t the picture of a fitness guru or health…

Reeves Cites OBR Updates as Key Factor Behind Budget Tax Increases

Rachel Reeves found herself under scrutiny today as she attributed the significant…

Justice Served: Notorious ‘Serial Spitter’ Faces Retribution After Targeting White Women

A troubling incident unfolded in New York City when a man, accused…

Unveiling Nikki Haley’s Son: The Surprising Insights from His Mother

On September 15, 2018, Nalin Haley, a teenager at the time, shared…

Heartbroken Widow Challenges Controversial Sculpture Tribute After Husband’s Tragic Death in Stampede

A grieving widow faces heartbreak as plans unfold to install a large…