FBI were warned Epstein could be destroying 'evidence' in incinerator
Share this @internewscast.com

In a startling revelation, the FBI was reportedly tipped off about the potential destruction of evidence at Jeffrey Epstein’s Zorro Ranch. Concerns arose after a ‘suspicious barn’ was constructed on the property, where it is alleged that Epstein may have buried ‘strangled girls.’ This information comes from a document released by the US Department of Justice.

A former police officer, who spent 15 years patrolling the area surrounding the ranch, expressed his fears to the FBI that evidence might be incinerated there. His concerns are detailed in the report, which sheds light on the disturbing activities associated with Epstein’s New Mexico hideaway.

This ranch has become a focal point in ongoing investigations, as allegations about its role in the sexual abuse and trafficking of underage girls and young women continue to surface. The chilling claims that the bodies of two foreign girls may be buried on the sprawling 7,600-acre estate have prompted renewed scrutiny.

The document, dated July 19, 2019, was logged just days following Epstein’s arrest and includes a call from the retired New Mexico State police officer, whose identity has been withheld. The officer noted the barn’s unusual features, including a chimney and a ‘sally port’—a secure entryway designed so only one door can be opened at any given time.

The document, dated July 19, 2019, just days after Epstein’s arrest, was an FBI report log that included details of a call taken from a retired New Mexico State police officer, whose name has been redacted.

The former cop said he noticed the barn had a chimney and a ‘sally port’ – a secure entryway with multiple doors, set up so only one could be opened at a time.

A report of the call reads: ‘The property which is on Zorro Ranch Road, Stanley, NM, his recently had a large barn constructed.

‘The barn is suspicious as there is a garage door that appears to be a sally port, and there is a chimney.

The FBI was warned that Jeffrey Epstein could have been destroying evidence in an incinerator after a 'suspicious barn' was built on his Zorro Ranch (pictured), where he allegedly buried 'strangled girls'

The FBI was warned that Jeffrey Epstein could have been destroying evidence in an incinerator after a ‘suspicious barn’ was built on his Zorro Ranch (pictured), where he allegedly buried ‘strangled girls’ 

A former police officer who patrolled the area around the ranch for 15 years told the FBI he was worried that evidence was being destroyed, as seen in a document published by the US Department of Justice

A former police officer who patrolled the area around the ranch for 15 years told the FBI he was worried that evidence was being destroyed, as seen in a document published by the US Department of Justice

‘[Redacted name] is concerned the property could potentially have an incinerator concealed within the barn.

‘An old 1970s mobile home was recently put right behind the barn, which believes does not follow Santa Fe County regulations.

‘[Redacted name] explained that there is a lot of security for the properties including cameras, sally ports, and other security measures.

‘[Redacted name] explained that the barn that was constructed doesn’t look like a barn you would use for ranching.

‘[Redacted name] wanted to report the information to the FBI because he is concerned evidence could be destroyed here.’

The ex-officer also told the FBI there had been ‘a lot of high-profile people seen frequently’ at the ranch.

According to the report, the retired policeman said he had heard ‘rumours’ about Epstein using the property for ‘recruited girls to visit’.

The ex-cop’s call to the FBI came just days after Epstein was arrested on sex trafficking charges on July 6, 2019, and weeks before his death on August 10.   

New Mexico’s attorney general has now reopened the investigation into Epstein´s former Zorro Ranch.

Attorney General Raúl Torrez’s office said Thursday that the decision was made after reviewing information recently released by the US Justice Department.

Although New Mexico´s initial case was closed in 2019 at the request of federal prosecutors in New York, state prosecutors say now that ‘revelations outlined in the previously sealed FBI files warrant further examination.’

The New Mexico Department of Justice said special agents and prosecutors at the agency will be seeking immediate access to the complete, unredacted federal case file and intend to work with other law enforcement partners, as well as a new truth commission established by state lawmakers to look into activities at the ranch.

‘As with any potential criminal matter, we will follow the facts wherever they lead, carefully evaluate jurisdictional considerations, and take appropriate investigative action, including the collection and preservation of any relevant evidence that remains available,’ the New Mexico Department of Justice said in a statement.

Attention on the ranch comes as disturbing allegations surfaced in the latest tranche of Epstein files released by the US Government on January 30. 

Epstein allegedly ordered the burial of two ‘foreign girls’ near his ranch after they were strangled to death during ‘rough, fetish sex’, according to an email.

The email, sent by a person claiming to have worked for Epstein, also includes links purporting to show the late paedophile engaging in sex with underage girls.

The correspondence, first sent to a man named Eddy Aragon on November 21, 2019, before being forwarded onto the FBI.

In the email, titled ‘Confidential: Jeffrey Epstein’, the person, whose name has been redacted, claimed to have ‘been there and seen it all, as a former staff at the Zorro.’

They alleged the girls were buried on the orders of Epstein and ‘Madam G’, believed to be Ghislaine Maxwell, at Zorro Ranch.

Jeffrey Epstein ordered the burial of two 'foreign girls' near his ranch after they were strangled to death during 'rough, fetish sex', a person claiming to be a former worker has alleged

Jeffrey Epstein ordered the burial of two ‘foreign girls’ near his ranch after they were strangled to death during ‘rough, fetish sex’, a person claiming to be a former worker has alleged 

The person who sent the email alleged the girls were buried on the orders of Epstein and 'Madam G', believed to be Ghislaine Maxwell

The person who sent the email alleged the girls were buried on the orders of Epstein and ‘Madam G’, believed to be Ghislaine Maxwell

The email, sent on November 21, 2019 to Eddy Aragon, was forward to the FBI

The email, sent on November 21, 2019 to Eddy Aragon, was forward to the FBI

In the email, they wrote: ‘Edward. This is sensitive, so it will be the first and last email depending on your discretion.

‘You can choose to take it or trash it but this comes from a person that has been there and seen it all, as a former staff at the Zorro.

‘The material below was taken from Jeffrey Epstein home as my insurance in case of future litigation against Epstein. SORRY NO QUESTIONS.

They added: ‘What is damning about Jeffrey Epstein is yet to be written. Did you know somewhere in the hills outside the Zorro, two foreign girls were buried on orders of Jeffrey and Madam G? Both died by strangulation during rough, fetish sex.’

The sender also included links to videos which claimed to show Epstein having sex with minors, threesomes and sex with underage girls.

They then demanded a payment of one Bitcoin in return for the video and information.

The email was forwarded onto the FBI just three months after Epstein died while being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City.

Documents released as part of the Epstein files also show the paedophile financier intended to leave his Zorro estate to his Belarusian girlfriend Karyna Shuliak.

Epstein bought Zorro Ranch in 1993 from Bruce King, a former three-time New Mexico governor.

The 13 square miles of high desert include a 26,700-square foot luxury estate, guest lodges, staff dwellings and several outbuildings.

It also has a firehouse, horse stables, a seven-bay heated garage, a greenhouse to grow fresh produce, a cattle grazing operation and private air strip, a hangar and a helipad.

Epstein owned the property until his death. His estate listed it in 2021 for $27.5million.

That price was later dropped to $18 million and the ranch sold for an undisclosed price in 2023 to a limited liability corporation that renamed the property the San Rafael Ranch, but whose owner is shrouded in secrecy.

Epstein used Zorro Ranch as an isolated getaway and playground for VIP guests who were able to come and go more discreetly than they could even to Little St James, his private Caribbean island off St Thomas.

In 2019 after Epstein’s death, a woman identified as Jane Doe said in court that he had molested her at Zorro Ranch in 2004, when she was 15. 

The woman recalled feeling small and powerless, describing how he laid her on the floor so she was confronted by all the framed photographs on his dresser of him smiling with wealthy celebrities and politicians.

‘People deserve to know the truth about what happened on Epstein´s ranch and are looking to leaders for answers,’ Garcia Richard said in a statement.

Civil filings claim that the compound hosted the former Prince Andrew, who was accused by Virginia Giuffre of sexual abuse on three occasions, although not at the Zorro Ranch.

Andrew MOuntbatten-Windsor has always denied her claims.

However, civil findings produced photographs and written statements showing Giuffre visited the compound during the time she was trafficked as a teenager between 2000 and 2002.

Earlier Thursday, British police arrested the former Prince Andrew on suspicion of misconduct in public office related to his links to the late sex offender.

In Washington, D.C., members of Congress are still working to lift the veil with more testimony from powerful people.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

DOJ Shake-Up: Trump’s Beauty Queen Prosecutor’s Successor Dismissed in Surprising Turn

A seasoned attorney was appointed on Friday by federal judges as the…

Breaking Stereotypes: Why Calling Older Female Colleagues ‘Grandmother’ is Harmful and Ageist

In a landmark decision, a tribunal has declared that referring to senior…

Irresponsible Mom’s Alarming Excuses After Abandoning Kids in Uber

A Florida mother, allegedly intoxicated, is facing charges after reportedly leaving her…

Concerns Raised by OpenAI Staff Over Social Media Activity of Transgender School Shooter

Concerns were raised by OpenAI employees months before the tragic school shooting…

Uncover the Iconic ’80s Actor Who Shared the Screen with Tom Cruise – Can You Name Him?

An iconic figure from some of the most memorable films of the…

Five Million Australians Set to Receive Cash Boost in Upcoming Days

In a positive development for many Australians, over five million citizens, including…

Controversy Unfolds: OpenAI Staff Flag Concerns Over Transgender School Shooter’s Online Posts

Employees at OpenAI expressed worries months in advance about online posts from…

Sarah Ferguson Struggles Amid Prince Andrew’s Arrest: Concerns Over Duchess’ Well-being

Friends of Sarah Ferguson have revealed that she is currently struggling, feeling…

Lindsey Vonn Opens Up About Struggles with Pain Management Following Fifth Surgery

Lindsey Vonn, the renowned American skier, has recently provided an update on…

Dramatic Footage Captures Fiery Crash of Inmate-Filled Prison Van

A tragic accident occurred on a Mississippi highway when a prison transport…

Tragic Skiing Week in Lake Tahoe: Two More Lives Lost Following Fatal Avalanche

Tragedy struck again in the Lake Tahoe area on Friday as two…

Intensive Search Continues at Royal Lodge: What Are Andrew Police Uncovering?

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office,…