Share this @internewscast.com
A DISTURBED special education teacher is accused of sending 25,000 texts to a 15-year-old student prior to sexually assaulting him, as per prosecutors.
Allison Havemann-Niedrach, a 44-year-old previously employed at Freehold Intermediate School, allegedly communicated extensively with the student earlier in 2024, ceasing this behavior after her arrest in June.



Authorities began looking into the New Jersey teacher last June when the school’s vice principal reported seeing the teacher “rubbing the victim’s back” to the police.
The teacher who spotted this incident also alleged they saw Havemann-Niedrach “flirting with him and noticed her touching his leg.”
The victim also allegedly told pals he was dating the married teacher from Ocean County, Jackson.
But the boy allegedly lied to cops when questioned, telling them he was dating the teacher’s daughter and insisted she did nothing inappropriate, according to documents.
Police said that thousands of exchanged texts on the boy’s phone proved that this was not true.
Within the 25,000 exchanged texts were lurid photo and videos, as well as footage of the pair engaging in sexual conduct.
Prosecutors also said the former teacher was “obsessed” with her alleged victim.
The boy was brought to a police station days later, where he admitted to having sex with Havemann-Niedrach, who is 30 years his senior.
The alleged victim told police that the sexual relationship began in January 2024, with incidents taking place both at Havemann-Niedrach’s home and in hotels.
The vile teacher was formally charged Tuesday with single counts of aggravated sexual assault, child endangerment through the manufacture of child sex abuse materials, official misconduct and sexual assault, as well as three counts of endangering.
Havemann-Niedrach has denied the charges.
She has been on home confinement in Jackson since posting bail after her initial arrest last year.
The disgraced teacher is the mum of two small children, and started working at Freehold Intermediate in March 2022.
Before the allegations came to light, Havemann-Niedrach was an active member of the local community.
In 2017 she was one of ten young female leaders awarded by the Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore as “Phenomenal Women Under 40”, according to Jersey Shore online.
A spokesperson has since cut any ties with the suspect after the allegations arose.
They said: “We want to make it unequivocally clear that Ms. Havemann-Niedrach is no longer associated with Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore.”