Trump revokes every Biden autopen executive order
Share this @internewscast.com

In a dramatic twist, Donald Trump has nullified all executive orders signed by Joe Biden using an autopen, intensifying the ongoing dispute over the legitimacy of Biden’s presidency.

Trump announced on Truth Social, “I am officially revoking all executive orders and any actions not personally signed by Crooked Joe Biden, as the autopen was operated illegally.”

He further asserted, “Joe Biden was not involved in the autopen process, and should he claim otherwise, he will face charges of perjury.”

While presidents have the authority to rescind executive orders from their predecessors, including pardons, there is no legal provision to revoke clemency once granted.

Throughout his presidency, Biden issued 162 executive orders.

Notably contentious were the autopen-signed pardons for Dr. Anthony Fauci, General Mark Milley, and members of the January 6 committee.

Biden also pardoned family members – James B. Biden, Sara Jones Biden, Valerie Biden Owens, John T. Owens, and Francis W. Biden – on his last full day in office.

The Democrat’s only hand-signed pardon during his final months in office was also his most pivotal – the order signed for his recovering cocaine-addict son, Hunter.

An image of an autopen signing former U.S. President Joe Biden's signature is displayed in place of a portrait Biden next to portraits of U.S President Donald Trump at the "Presidential Walk of Fame" along the Colonnade at the White House

An image of an autopen signing former U.S. President Joe Biden’s signature is displayed in place of a portrait Biden next to portraits of U.S President Donald Trump at the ‘Presidential Walk of Fame’ along the Colonnade at the White House

The 83-year-old claims he personally authorized every single pardon and commutation where the autopen was used. 

The device, which has been used by Republican and Democratic presidents including Trump, replicates signatures.

Trump says he only uses the autopen to sign insignificant papers and that it should not be used for important orders, such as pardons.

The president has frequently called into question the legitimacy of the orders, citing Biden’s declining cognitive health and reports that senior White House aides frequently made executive decisions on his behalf.  

The Republican-led House Oversight Committee last month asked the Justice Department to carry out a review of every single executive order made by Biden.

It released a lengthy report which described a deeply ‘flawed process’, akin to a ‘presidential pardon game of telephone’ used in the Biden White House.

‘The Committee has found that President Biden’s aides coordinated a cover-up of the president’s diminishing faculties,’ it said.

The GOP report shed light on the never-before-exposed chain of command, which appears to have relied heavily on secondary and tertiary information passed along by decision makers who were not even present in certain meetings.

Joe Biden in Nantucket with his family on Thanksgiving

Joe Biden in Nantucket with his family on Thanksgiving

Hunter Biden and his wife Melissa Cohen are spotted in Nantucket on Thanksgiving

Hunter Biden and his wife Melissa Cohen are spotted in Nantucket on Thanksgiving

Investigators describe the structure as ‘lax’, and the instances of the ‘clemency actions taken in the final days of the Biden presidency’ are called the ‘most flagrant.’

One particular instance laid out in the report highlights ex-White House Chief of Staff Jeff Zients admitting that not all decisions made by the president were formally documented.

The pardons of Biden family members in the final days of the administration were communicated ‘second-hand’ to a Zients aide, Rosa Po, who informed Zients about the pardons.

He then ‘verbally authorized the use of the autopen from home’ without knowing who actually executed the signatures.

Acting through his aide’s email, Zients approved the autopen’s use for the clemency actions without confirming with Biden that those were in fact his wishes.

Due to concerns about the president’s mental state and the opaque approval process, the committee has deemed all autopen-signed executive actions without direct written presidential consent to be invalid.

Attorney General Pam Bondi said in October that her team was ‘reviewing the Biden administration’s reported use of autopen for pardons.’

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Intensive Search Continues at Royal Lodge: What Are Andrew Police Uncovering?

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office,…

Revealed: The Hidden Struggles and Secrets of JFK Jr’s Private Life

Artist Sasha Chermayeff was among the few who truly knew John F.…

Revealed: FBI Alerted to Epstein’s Alleged Evidence Destruction via Incinerator

In a startling revelation, the FBI was reportedly tipped off about the…

Lindsey Vonn Opens Up About Struggles with Pain Management Following Fifth Surgery

Lindsey Vonn, the renowned American skier, has recently provided an update on…

Sarah Ferguson Struggles Amid Prince Andrew’s Arrest: Concerns Over Duchess’ Well-being

Friends of Sarah Ferguson have revealed that she is currently struggling, feeling…

Parenting Expert Reveals Shocking Truths About Daycare Risks: What Every Parent Should Know

A psychoanalyst, known as a ‘crusader in the mommy wars,’ has stirred…

Trump Receives Unprecedented Critique from His Own Supreme Court Appointee

In a striking decision, Conservative Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, who was…

Trump’s Fiery Rebuke: Supreme Court Tariff Decision Sparks Presidential Outrage

In an emphatic response, Donald Trump fiercely criticized the Supreme Court’s conservative…

Epstein Survivor Urges Thorough Investigation Into His Irish Connections

At the tender age of 21, Lisa Phillips was eager to embrace…

Civil Servant Encouraged to Explore Non-Binary Perspectives Through Book Club

An intriguing development has surfaced involving an official who worked under Sir…

Timothy Busfield Denies Charges: Actor Pleads Not Guilty to Child Sexual Contact Allegations

Timothy Busfield has entered a plea of not guilty to four charges…

Canadian Curling Controversy: Star Player Accuses Rival of Cheating in Olympics Scandal

Swedish curler Oskar Eriksson might have concluded his Winter Olympics journey, but…