Australian Police investigating after 12-year-old allegedly assaulted by teen girls in shocking video

Australian Police Launch Investigation into Alleged Assault of 12-Year-Old by Teen Girls Captured in Disturbing Video

In a disturbing event recorded on video, a group of teenage girls allegedly attacked a 12-year-old girl at a bus interchange in western Sydney on Monday night, shouting “bash this slut” during the assault.

Footage captured on a mobile phone at the Mount Druitt bus interchange shows the young girl being knocked to the ground and subjected to repeated kicks to the head by at least four older girls dressed in school uniforms.

In the video, one girl can be heard shouting, “Bash her! Bash this slut!”

A man in an orange high-visibility vest intervenes, helping the victim to her feet and trying to disperse the group.

The victim’s aunt, who wished to remain anonymous, told news.com.au, “They attacked her out of nowhere.”

She explained, “We were just shopping at Westfield and had returned to the station to catch the bus home. Suddenly, a group of high school students approached, singled her out, and attacked her.”

The aunt said her niece had only recently moved to Mount Druitt from Bourke in north-west NSW and did not know the alleged attackers.

She believed the attack may have been sparked by some sort of altercation in the shopping centre.

“Apparently something went on in the Westfield before,” the aunt said.

“She went to the police station and pressed charges but apparently the police are waiting for the Westfield [CCTV] footage.”

Later on Monday evening, a second brawl broke out between the two groups on a suburban street at nearby Lethbridge Park.

The aunt said she and her sister were also assaulted in that incident, which was uploaded to Snapchat.

“The bunch of so-called schoolkids jumped on one bus and we jumped on another bus,” she said.

“We took our niece around for a fair go, one-on-one more or less… bang, they jumped us.”

The aunt said she had reported the second incident to police.

NSW Police confirmed it was investigating the matter.

“About 6:50pm [on Monday], police were called to Mount Druitt bus interchange following reports of an assault,” a spokeswoman said.

“Officers attached to Mount Druitt Police Area Command attended and were told a girl had been assaulted by a number of teenage girls.

“All those involved in the assault had left the scene prior to police arrival.

“About 8 pm, emergency services were called to a home in Blackett, where NSW Ambulance paramedics treated a 12-year-old girl.

“She was taken to Mt Druitt Hospital for treatment.

“Police have commenced inquiries into the circumstances surrounding the incident.

“As inquiries are ongoing, police are aware of multiple incidents involving groups of females across several locations within the Mount Druitt Police Area Command over the past week.

“Investigations are ongoing with police working to establish whether the incidents are connected.

“As inquiries are ongoing, anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.”

You May Also Like

Confident Californians Say They Could Beat UFC Fighters in the Octagon - Internewscast Journal

Confident Californians Say They Could Beat UFC Fighters in the Octagon

Californians appear to be feeling unusually brave, according to a new survey…
Christian Zionists Challenge Anti-Israel Narratives in the Biblical Heartland - Internewscast Journal

Christian Zionists Challenge Anti-Israel Narratives in the Biblical Heartland

The Israel Guys, a Christian Zionist organization formerly known as HaYovel, opened…
Iryna Zarutska’s Family Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Charlotte Over Fatal Train Stabbing - Internewscast Journal

Iryna Zarutska’s Family Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Charlotte Over Fatal Train Stabbing

The family of Iryna Zarutska has filed a lawsuit against the city…
NIPSCO Faces Class-Action Lawsuit as NW Indiana Storm Outages Persist - Internewscast Journal

NIPSCO Faces Class-Action Lawsuit as NW Indiana Storm Outages Persist

LAKE COUNTY, Ind. () — Thousands of residents in northwest Indiana spent…
CDC Issues Safety Alert on Alfalfa Sprouts After 55 Illnesses Nationwide, Including 2 in New York - Internewscast Journal

CDC Issues Safety Alert on Alfalfa Sprouts After 55 Illnesses Nationwide, Including 2 in New York

It may be time to skip alfalfa sprouts for now. The CDC…
Alleged Karmelo Anthony School Shooting Threat Text Withheld From Jury in Austin Metcalf Murder Trial - Internewscast Journal

Alleged Karmelo Anthony School Shooting Threat Text Withheld From Jury in Austin Metcalf Murder Trial

Prosecutors said Friday that Karmelo Anthony had previously discussed carrying out a…
Supreme Court Lets White House Ballroom Construction Move Forward for Now - Internewscast Journal

Supreme Court Lets White House Ballroom Construction Move Forward for Now

Washington — The Supreme Court on Friday cleared the way, at least…
Nashville hospital medication error leaves at least 1 patient paralyzed after routine surgery, 3 others hurt

Nashville Hospital Medication Error Paralyzes Patient, Injures 3

HHS decertifies Kentucky organ donor network over near-harvesting incident The Department of…
NY Grandma Found Dead Near Vegas Airport After Bitcoin Texts - Internewscast Journal

NY Grandma Found Dead Near Vegas Airport After Bitcoin Texts

A 63-year-old grandmother from New York who disappeared while on a trip…
PennWest Soccer Player Karoline Heintz’s Parents Speak Out After Teen and His Mother Are Arrested - Internewscast Journal

PennWest Soccer Player Karoline Heintz’s Parents Speak Out After Teen and His Mother Are Arrested

The heartbroken parents of Karoline Heintz, a Pennsylvania college soccer standout found…
Crypto-Skeptic Rep. Rashida Tlaib Reports Bitcoin Holdings in Savings - Internewscast Journal

Crypto-Skeptic Rep. Rashida Tlaib Reports Bitcoin Holdings in Savings

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, a prominent member of the progressive “Squad,” has opposed…
Judge Rejects Karmelo Anthony New Trial Bid Over Testimony Dispute - Internewscast Journal

Judge Rejects Karmelo Anthony New Trial Bid Over Testimony Dispute

Judge removed from Karmelo Anthony self-defense case A Texas court removed Judge…