'Secret Lives of Mormon Wives' stars Jen Affleck, Whitney Leavitt join 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 34
Share this @internewscast.com

From “MomTok” to the ballroom!

“Secret Lives of Mormon Wives” stars Jen Affleck and Whitney Leavitt are joining the Season 34 cast of “Dancing With the Stars.”

The thrilling announcement was made Monday night during Hulu’s “The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives: Reunion Special.” Host Nick Viall — who participated in Season 24 with Peta Murgatroyd — mentioned during the special that “most” of the cast had recently “auditioned” for the competition series while they were filming Season 3 of their own successful show.

He then enthusiastically revealed to Affleck, 26, and Leavitt, 32, that they had both been selected — as they were “so adored” by the “DWTS” production team.

We have heard that the ladies are scheduled to make a special appearance on “Good Morning America” early Tuesday as ABC delivers their official announcement live on-air.

The casting news comes just days after Affleck made headlines for going into labor while in a nail salon.

“POV: you start having contractions at your nail appointment,” the then-pregnant reality star hilariously captioned a clip shared to social media.

At the time of publication, Affleck and her husband, Zac, had not provided any further updates on baby No. 3’s arrival. The two are also parents to daughter, Nora, 3, and son, Lucas, 1.

Leavitt, meanwhile, recently showed off her dance moves while attending a concert in Las Vegas with her husband, Conner.

“We are witnessing true talent,” the venue, Resorts World Las Vegas, joked in the comments section.

The trip to Sin City marked their first getaway together since welcoming their third child, a baby boy named Billy Gene, back in October. They also share son Liam, 2, and daughter Sedona, 4.

During Season 34 of “Dancing With the Stars,” Affleck and Leavitt — along with their pro dance partners — will compete against each other in hopes of winning the coveted Len Goodman Mirrorball Trophy. They’ll be joining previously announced contestants Robert Irwin and Alix Earle.

Wildlife conservationist Irwin, 21, called the opportunity the “ultimate dream come true” in an official announcement video back in April, while TikTok star Earle, 24, told “GMA” viewers in May that she is “ready to challenge” herself and have “fun.”

“I’ve always been a fan of ‘Dancing With the Stars,’ I used to watch it when I was so young with my grandma,” the influencer added. “She would always say to me, ‘Maybe one day you could be on there.’”

The full list of celebrities and the pro dancers they’ll be competing with for the upcoming season will be announced at a later date.

Last year’s star-studded cast included Brooks Nader, Dwight Howard, Phaedra Parks, Danny Amendola, Jenn Tran and more, with “Bachelor” alum Joey Graziadei taking home the Season 33 mirrorball with his pro partner, Jenna Johnson.

“I really don’t know how I’m feeling right now, it’s a crazy, crazy process,” the reality TV star told Page Six in the ballroom after the finale. “[But] now we get to celebrate and enjoy it!”

“Dancing with the Stars” returns this fall on ABC and Disney+, with new episodes streaming the next day on Hulu. In the meantime, stay tuned to Page Six for all the latest “DWTS” news.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
Indiana Republican's Problematic Remark About Trump, How He's Voting on State Redistricting

Indiana Republican’s Controversial Comment on Trump and Its Impact on State Redistricting Vote

Indiana’s legislature is currently debating a redistricting proposal that could potentially bolster…
Pope Leo joins Eastern and Western patriarchs in Turkey to pray for Christian unity

Pope Leo Unites with Eastern and Western Church Leaders in Turkey for Historic Prayer Gathering

Pope Leo XIV joined Eastern and Western patriarchs and priests on Friday…
American cruise ship passenger Ann Evans found after going missing on island tour

Missing American Cruise Passenger Ann Evans Safely Located After Island Tour Disappearance

An American woman who went missing after not returning to a Holland…
Utah death row inmate with dementia dies of natural causes 3 months after execution was halted

Utah Death Row Inmate with Dementia Passes Away of Natural Causes Months After Execution Delay

A Utah man, who had been on death row for nearly four…
Sophisticated porch pirate ring hacked shipment tracking info to steal hundreds of phones, prosecutor says

Tech-Savvy Thieves Exploit Tracking Data to Snatch Hundreds of Phones, Authorities Reveal

Prosecutors in New York have dismantled an intricate porch piracy network, wherein…
'Jailhouse Karen' Bryan Kohberger complains about prison bananas after quadruple murder conviction: report

Convicted Murderer Bryan Kohberger Criticizes Prison Bananas Following Quadruple Homicide Verdict: Report

A convicted murderer, Bryan Kohberger, has recently made headlines for reportedly expressing…
Police: Pro-Palestinian Protesters Storm NYC Retail Store on Black Friday

Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Rally Inside NYC Store Amid Black Friday Chaos

In a dramatic turn of events on Black Friday, at least four…
Russia outlaws Human Rights Watch as crackdown on dissent continues

Russia Bans Human Rights Watch: Escalating Clampdown on Free Speech and Dissent

On Friday, Russian authorities declared Human Rights Watch as an “undesirable organization.”…
Pei-Yun Chung: 'Dine-and-dash diva' accused of skipping out on bills at high-end Brooklyn, New York City restaurants

Brooklyn’s ‘Dine-and-Dash Diva’ Allegedly Leaves High-End Eateries Without Paying

NEW YORK — A social media influencer, notorious for allegedly evading payments…
Tinsel, Taps and 'Tinis | A new initiative to explore Downtown Jacksonville

Discover Downtown Jacksonville: Sip, Shop, and Celebrate with Tinsel & Tinis

Downtown Vision has launched an initiative designed to introduce residents to the…
2 National Guard members shot in an ambush attack blocks from the White House

Suspect in National Guard Shooting Charged with First-Degree Murder Following Death; Second Victim Remains Critical

The charges against a 29-year-old former CIA collaborator in Afghanistan have been…
President Donald Trump says he's terminating all orders Joe Biden signed with autopen

President Donald Trump Announces Plans to Revoke All Autopen-Signed Orders by Joe Biden

In a bold proclamation from the nation’s capital, former President Donald Trump…