Meghan Markle's Netflix show 'With Love, Meghan' fails to crack streamer's top 300
Share this @internewscast.com

Meghan Markle’s Netflix show has failed to rank among the platform’s top 300 most-watched titles between January and June 2025, The Post can confirm.

The Duchess of Sussex’s eight-part series, titled “With Love, Meghan,” has garnered 5.3 million views since its debut earlier this year, placing it at 383rd in rankings — a surprising figure for a Netflix original that has secured a renewal.

Recently published data from the streaming service reveals that Markle’s series shares a similar ranking with BBC’s “Peaky Blinders,” which premiered in 2014.

The “Suits” alum, 43, released her series, which boasts eight episodes roughly 30 minutes long, on March 4.

The series features the former actress providing a guide on home entertaining, sharing her personal hosting tips and tricks alongside guest appearances from her celebrity friends, including Abigail Spencer and Mindy Kaling.

While its initial release seemed promising in terms of stats after it shot into Netflix’s global top 10 within 24 hours, latest figures show that interest in the series quickly waned after its hype died down.

Not to mention, the series was filmed at an $8 million farmhouse not belonging to Markle, has since been bashed by critics and earned lower viewership numbers than her and her husband’s 2022 series “Harry & Meghan” — with IMDB giving it just 3.2 out of 10.

Still, Netflix greenlit the series for Season 2 and already filmed the episodes.

The negative feedback was echoed by a slew of critics from both US and UK publications, with the Guardian‘s TV writer Stuart Heritage calling the series “pointless,” adding that it should be the couple’s “last TV show.”

The Sussexes signed a lucrative $100 million deal with the streamer in 2020.

They came out with their five-part “Harry & Meghan” docuseries in 2022, while Prince Harry’s “Polo” doc — which also got a scathing reception from critics — dropped in December 2024.

Elsewhere, Radio Times columnist Caroline Frost wrote that Markle failed to “reimagine the genre of lifestyle programming” with her series, while the Telegraph editor Anita Singh said the show is “an exercise in narcissism, filled with extravagant brunches, celebrity pals and business plugs.”

The negative reviews were echoed by the Independent‘s writer Katie Rosseinsky, who gave “With Love, Meghan” a one-star review and called the series “queasy and exhausting.”

Additionally, the series was slammed by Markle’s estranged half-brother, Thomas Markle Jr., who took aim at the alleged “malarkey stories” the duchess shared about her childhood.


Follow along with The Post’s live blog on everything you need to know about the British royal family.


Many critics also slammed the duchess for not being relatable — feedback she has since responded to.

“Don’t they know my life hasn’t always been like this?” she said at the TIME100 Summit in NYC in April, reminding New York Times food writer Julia Moskin in an interview that she was not always married to a prince.

The As Ever founder and her husband have also executive-produced Netflix’s docuseries “Live to Lead,” which focused on trailblazers around the world.

The project was closely followed by “Heart of Invictus,” a documentary following athletes preparing for the Harry-founded Invictus Games, which aired in August 2023.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
Netanyahu requests pardon from Israeli president, after Trump letter urging clemency

Netanyahu Seeks Presidential Pardon Following Trump’s Clemency Appeal: A Political Twist in Israel

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has reached out to President Isaac Herzog…
Intel Official Busted for Selling Top Secret Info to Foreign Nation Because He Was ‘Disturbed’ by Trump

Kash Patel Reveals Compelling Updates on Comey Case and the Use of ‘Burn Bags

Recently, a judge dismissed the case against former FBI Director James Comey…
Vanessa Hudgens, Cole Tucker welcome second child

Vanessa Hudgens and Cole Tucker Celebrate the Arrival of Their Second Child

Vanessa Hudgens, renowned for her role in “High School Musical,” announced a…
Luigi Mangione gains prominence at federal jail where guards like him and inmates dub him 'ambassador': report

DOJ Pushes for Death Penalty Option in Luigi Mangione Assassination Case

The Justice Department is taking a firm stance against the arguments presented…
Victims in deadly Colorado carjacking crash identified as suspect's ID kept under wraps: 'Incomprehensible'

Identities of Colorado Carjacking Crash Victims Revealed, Suspect’s Name Remains Confidential

Authorities have identified the victims of a tragic car crash in Colorado…
The ‘illegal orders’ minefield, a food-price win for Americans and other commentary

Navigating Controversial Commands: A Breakthrough in Food Prices Benefits Americans Amidst Debate

Mutiny watch: The ‘Illegal Orders’ Minefield Joshua Braver, writing for The Wall…
State Department warns UK over grooming gang handling: 'Unspeakable abuse'

U.S. State Department Criticizes UK’s Response to Grooming Gangs Amidst ‘Unspeakable Abuse’ Concerns

The Trump administration has issued a stern critique of the United Kingdom…
Chicago weather forecast: Saturday was snowiest November day in Chicago's recorded history, next snow chance Monday

Chicago Shatters Records: Historic November Snow Sets Stage for More Flurries Monday

A powerful winter storm swept through Chicago and Rockford over the weekend,…
GA GOP Teen Chair Stembridge Hit With Child Predator Sting

Georgia GOP Teen Chair Caught in Shocking Child Predator Sting Operation

A rising star in Georgia Republican politics is facing explosive allegations after…
Browns open to giving Shedeur Sanders 'extended look' as starter

Cleveland Browns Consider Shedeur Sanders for Starting QB Role: An In-Depth Look

Shedeur Sanders may soon find himself leading the Cleveland Browns as their…
Afghan National Freed Under Biden Program Arrested After TikTok Bomb Threat in Fort Worth

Controversial Release: Afghan National’s TikTok Bomb Threat Shakes Fort Worth After Biden Program Grant

An Afghan national, who entered the United States through President Biden’s Operation…
JoJo Siwa reveals painful health scare before Black Friday performance

JoJo Siwa Opens Up About Health Scare Ahead of Anticipated Black Friday Concert

JoJo Siwa recently revealed that a ruptured ovarian cyst led to an…