Trump confirms Diddy requested pardon in sex crimes case


Netflix and 50 Cent to Release Comprehensive 4-Part Documentary on Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs This Tuesday

The upcoming project delves into Sean Combs’ journey, chronicling his evolution from a music industry titan to a key figure in a notorious legal saga.

WASHINGTON — Netflix is gearing up to release a captivating four-part documentary in partnership with rapper 50 Cent, shedding light on the ascent and subsequent downfall of the controversial hip-hop icon, Sean “Diddy” Combs. 

Titled “Sean Combs: The Reckoning,” the documentary is slated for release on Tuesday, December 2. This series is produced by Curtis Jackson, famously known as 50 Cent, who has long been at odds with Combs. The release follows the music mogul’s conviction on federal charges related to prostitution, which culminated in a 50-month prison term.

The series, consisting of four segments, will be available for streaming starting Tuesday. 

Under the direction of filmmaker Alexandria Stapleton, the documentary meticulously maps out Combs’ trajectory from a chart-topping executive to embroiled participant in one of the music industry’s most sensational criminal proceedings.

Stapleton noted in a press statement that the series drew partial inspiration from Combs’ ex-girlfriend, singer Cassie Ventura. Her 2023 lawsuit alleging sexual assault against Combs rekindled public interest and scrutiny surrounding the star.

“This isn’t just about the story of Sean Combs or the story of Cassie, or the story of any of the victims, or the allegations against him, or the trial,” Stapleton said. “Ultimately, this story is a mirror (reflecting us) as the public, and what we are saying when we put our celebrities on such a high pedestal.”

According to the streaming platform, the series includes never-before-seen footage and interviews with people from Combs’ inner circle, detailing how “something darker began to color his ambitions” as his career progressed.

Jackson, who has produced films and series through G-Unit Film and Television, said he has been “committed to real storytelling for years,” noting that this project continues that mission.

The “In da Club” rapper and Combs have had beef for decades. The feud began when Jackson released his 2006 diss track, “The Bomb,” in which he accused Combs of having something to do with the 1997 murder of the Notorious B.I.G. Combs has denied the accusations.

 The series’ first teaser features the voice of former Bad Boy rapper Mark Curry, known for appearing on Combs’ hit “Bad Boy for Life” and now an outspoken critic of his former collaborator.

Combs was convicted in July on two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution, following a nine-week trial in which Ventura served as the star witness. 

He began serving his sentence last month at FCI Fort Dix in New Jersey after spending about 13 months in pretrial detention at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center. That time will count toward his 50-month sentence, with the Federal Bureau of Prisons currently listing May 8, 2028, as his projected release date. 

In addition to the criminal conviction, Combs faces multiple civil lawsuits tied to allegations of sexual misconduct. His legal team has unsuccessfully attempted to overturn the conviction or secure a new trial, and he continues to pursue appeals while in custody.

You May Also Like

Europe Wildfires Detonate Buried WWI, WWII Bombs and Mines - Internewscast Journal

Europe Wildfires Detonate Buried WWI, WWII Bombs and Mines

ELSENBORN, Belgium — As wildfires tear through parts of Europe this summer,…
Roommates Say ISIS Plotter Jessica Bowie Threatened to Blow Up Their House - Internewscast Journal

Roommates Say ISIS Plotter Jessica Bowie Threatened to Blow Up Their House

A woman accused of planning an ISIS-inspired bombing at the New York…
Video Shows Final Moments of NYC Grandma Alisa Goods Found Dead - Internewscast Journal

Video Shows Final Moments of NYC Grandma Alisa Goods Found Dead

A Brooklyn grandmother who vanished during a trip to Las Vegas has…
Free Mickey & Me Kids Sports Clinic Comes to Chicago’s ComEd Rec Center With ESPN, Disney Jr. and ABC7 - Internewscast Journal

Free Mickey & Me Kids Sports Clinic Comes to Chicago’s ComEd Rec Center With ESPN, Disney Jr. and ABC7

CHICAGO () — Music, cheers from young participants and a special visit…
Two shot after argument at high school football game at Legends Center, JSO says

2 Shot After Argument at Legends Center High School Football Game, JSO Says

Two adults are expected to recover after a shooting Friday night, while…
UK Home Office guide tells asylum seekers not to rape, harass women or make kissing noises

UK Home Office Guide Tells Asylum Seekers Not to Harass Women

A guidance booklet issued by Britain’s Home Office tells asylum seekers that…
Massachusetts Fishermen Catch 1,260-Pound Blue Marlin, Potential East Coast Record - Internewscast Journal

Massachusetts Fishermen Catch 1,260-Pound Blue Marlin, Potential East Coast Record

What began as a suspected shark encounter for two veteran Massachusetts fishermen…
Chicago Woman Hospitalized After Allegedly Bacteria-Tainted Wendy’s Cheeseburger, Lawsuit Says - Internewscast Journal

Chicago Woman Hospitalized After Allegedly Bacteria-Tainted Wendy’s Cheeseburger, Lawsuit Says

A Chicago woman says a Wendy’s double cheeseburger came with far more…
Alfalfa Sprouts Recalled as E. Coli, Salmonella Hit 15 States - Internewscast Journal

Alfalfa Sprouts Recalled as E. Coli, Salmonella Hit 15 States

Federal health officials said Friday that a multistate outbreak involving E. coli…
Iryna Zarutska’s Family Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Charlotte Over Fatal Train Stabbing - Internewscast Journal

Iryna Zarutska’s Family Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Charlotte Over Fatal Train Stabbing

The family of Iryna Zarutska has filed a lawsuit against the city…
Angie Nixon Claims GOP Is Threatening Black Americans’ Lives - Internewscast Journal

Angie Nixon Claims GOP Is Threatening Black Americans’ Lives

The Department of Homeland Security on Friday pushed back against claims from…
NIPSCO Faces Class-Action Lawsuit as NW Indiana Storm Outages Persist - Internewscast Journal

NIPSCO Faces Class-Action Lawsuit as NW Indiana Storm Outages Persist

LAKE COUNTY, Ind. () — Thousands of residents in northwest Indiana spent…