Share this @internewscast.com
A third person is now facing charges after a deadly mass shooting outside a McDonald’s on Chicago’s Near North Side.

 

Chicago police said the 17-year-old turned himself in on Thursday. He is facing a felony gun charge.

Two Chicago men, 21-year-old Jaylun Sanders and 20-year-old Kameron Abram were also charged after the mass shooting that left nine people shot, killing two of them.

The shooting happened outside the McDonalds in the 800-block of North State Street in May, according to Chicago police.

The family identified one of the victims killed as 30-year-old Antonio Wade. They said he apparently got into an argument with a woman there, which quickly escalated.

“My kids are two and three years old, and he built this bond with my kids,” said Wade’s girlfriend, Enyrah Murry. “Like, whenever he wouldn’t be here my daughter still wakes up and looks for him all around the house. What am I supposed to do now?”

 

Murry said the fight began when Wade apparently said something to a woman he knew from hanging out in front of the fast-food restaurant.

“He exchanged words with a female and they had an altercation,” she said. “Then, she went and got males and they came back.”

Cell phone video from a neighbor in a nearby high-rise captured the chaotic fight which turned into a mass shooting.

Parnelius Saunders is still alive after the mass shooting, but was shot nine times, his mother said.

 

He was taken to Stroger Hospital where his condition was stabilized.

Kimberly Saunders said they live in the area and she walked over to the scene after hearing the shots. She found her son on the sidewalk, bleeding.

“And I walked up and my baby was there shot,” she recalled. “So I took my shirt off and I was naked, and I was holding his wound and I was looking at the other two men.”

She said one of the officers at the scene stopped to help her.

“He showed me how to cut his shirt off, how to wrap it up, so officer, I would love to see you because I know I was telling you I was scared and you helped me,” she said.

Shaun Davis, 29, said he was inside the McDonald’s when people started fighting outside.

 

“It escalated quickly to where some guy popped out with a gun,” Davis said. “My guys tried to grab the gun, but in the midst of them grabbing the gun, it slipped my way and a shot popped out.”

Davis said he was shot twice. Once on his side and once in the leg. He was taken in an ambulance to Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Business owners in the area said they want to see more done about McDonald’s and the activity it attracts. A sign placed on the McDonald’s front door said it has been deemed dangerous and hazardous and will be closed until further notice.

Sanders has been charged with two felony counts of first-degree murder, as well as seven counts of first-degree attempted murder, according to police.

Both Sanders and Abram have also been charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon without a FOID card.

 

 

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
Utah death row inmate with dementia dies of natural causes 3 months after execution was halted

Utah Death Row Inmate with Dementia Passes Away of Natural Causes Months After Execution Delay

A Utah man, who had been on death row for nearly four…
US dramatically escalates Somalia airstrikes as Trump admin targets ISIS, al Qaeda terrorists

US Intensifies Airstrikes in Somalia, Targeting ISIS and al Qaeda Forces

JOHANNESBURG: The frequency of U.S. airstrikes targeting jihadi extremists in Somalia has…
Treat our holiday workers with respect

Extend Respect to Holiday Employees: A Call for Decency in Seasonal Work Environments

The holiday season is often associated with family, celebration, and joy. However,…
NY Jets cornerback Kris Boyd says he's back in the hospital after NYC shooting

NY Jets Cornerback Kris Boyd Returns to Hospital Following NYC Shooting Incident

New York City is once again the focus as New York Jets…
Man arrested after allegedly attempting to kidnap two 12-year-old girls in Glynn County

Attempted Kidnapping in Glynn County: Man Arrested for Allegedly Targeting Two 12-Year-Old Girls

A 21-year-old man, Evert Luna, has been taken into custody by Glynn…
Wolverine sees brighter future after groundbreaking eye surgery

Wolverine’s Vision Restored: Revolutionary Eye Surgery Offers New Hope

Edward, a young wolverine residing at the San Francisco Zoo, has become…
American cruise ship passenger goes missing on island tour

American Cruise Ship Passenger Reported Missing During Island Excursion

An American woman has been reported missing after she failed to return…
Father of fallen National Guard member calls her death a 'horrible tragedy' in heartbreaking post

Father of Deceased National Guard Member Describes Her Passing as a ‘Horrible Tragedy’ in Heartfelt Message

In a deeply emotional Facebook post shared on Thursday, Gary Beckstrom announced…
NFL news: Chicago Bears beat defending Super Bowl champions, Philadelphia Eagles, 24-15 on the road, advance to 9-3

Chicago Bears Triumph Over Super Bowl Champs Eagles, Secure 9-3 Record with Dominant Road Win

Kyle Monangai delivered a standout performance, rushing for 130 yards and securing…
Cheerleader who died aboard Carnival cruise ship cremated, death certificate reveals

Tragic Cruise Incident: Cheerleader’s Brave Battle Sparks Federal Investigation into Stepbrother

The tragic death of 18-year-old Anna Kepner aboard a Carnival Cruise ship…
Cheerleader who died aboard Carnival cruise ship cremated, death certificate reveals

Fox News True Crime Newsletter: Unraveling Anna Kepner’s Enigma, Alex Murdaugh’s Legal Drama, and the Stalled Investigation of Martha Moxley

In a tragic turn of events, 18-year-old Anna Kepner was discovered deceased…
DC Guard Shooter Linked to CIA-Backed Afghan ‘Zero Units’

CIA Connection Revealed: DC Guard Shooter’s Ties to Afghan ‘Zero Units’ Exposed

A suspected Afghan terrorist who killed National Guard troops Sarah Beckstrom and…