Share this @internewscast.com

In a series of Israeli airstrikes on Lebanon, at least eight Hezbollah operatives, including a high-ranking commander, were killed, with dozens more wounded. Reports suggest the militant group is now under the influence of Tehran.
The Israel Defense Forces conducted these strikes on three command centers located in Lebanon’s Bekaa Valley, a region known for its Hezbollah activities, as reported by the Times of Israel.
Hezbollah has acknowledged the loss of at least eight members, including a prominent field commander, while confirming that 50 others were injured during the assault on Friday.
This military action occurs amid indications that Tehran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps has strengthened its grip on Hezbollah, as Iran braces for potential conflict with the United States and Israel, according to the Times of Israel, citing Saudi news outlet Al-Arabiya.
Sources revealed that IRGC officers have been tasked with rebuilding Hezbollah’s military strength and are actively briefing its members throughout Lebanon.
Hezbollah officials have denounced the Israeli airstrikes, labeling the incident a “massacre.”
“What happened yesterday in the Beqaa is a new massacre and a new aggression, exceeding all the previous levels of aggression against Lebanon,” senior Hezbollah leader and Lebanese parliament member Mahmoud Qamati said during a speech broadcast Saturday.
Israel said the attack was in response to repeated violations of a cease-fire with the Hezbollah, Al Jazeera reported.
The Lebanese Army has been pushing since September to disarm Hezbollah — though the terror group rejected the government’s plan last week, according to Reuters.
The Jewish state has repeatedly said it will continue to prevent cross-border threats with military action, the outlet reported.